advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Job. Travelling all over US. How to take test/deca every 4 days?

Thanks I've been brainstorming the idea of once a week dosing. I tried it recently did 125mg once a week and honestly I felt great and sex drive and erections were better.

I also have a much better sex drive with once a week dosing. My TRT ranges from 100-150 depending on blood work

Thanks I've been brainstorming the idea of once a week dosing. I tried it recently did 125mg once a week and honestly I felt great and sex drive and erections were better.

When you tried this were you taking a single-ester like test e or cyp....or did you use a blend like sus 250 and just take .5ml once a week?

I recently picked up some test undecanoate to experiment with once-a-week dosing. This stuff has a half-life of anywhere between 21 and 33 days depending on the source you read. My thought was to do .5ml (125mg) every Sunday. And for the first couple of months while it builds up in my system, I'd also do daily or every other day 10mg subq injections of test c or e. After a couple months, I'd wean off the subq's and just do the once weekly injection of text undecanoate.

When you tried this were you taking a single-ester like test e or cyp....or did you use a blend like sus 250 and just take .5ml once a week?

I recently picked up some test undecanoate to experiment with once-a-week dosing. This stuff has a half-life of anywhere between 21 and 33 days depending on the source you read. My thought was to do .5ml (125mg) every Sunday. And for the first couple of months while it builds up in my system, I'd also do daily or every other day 10mg subq injections of test c or e. After a couple months, I'd wean off the subq's and just do the once weekly injection of text undecanoate.
It was test cyp brother, I prefer cyp over any other ester. I like the idea of a single Sunday dose.

I have been offered a very lucrative job with great benefits travelling all over the US training our accounts on how to achieve the best results when they sell our products. The bad thing is I might be home only 1 day of the week. I am not much of a bodybuilder anymore. I try to stay fit and lean (especially after all the recent deaths of so many of my heroes) at about 200 lbs. My protocol which I NEVER come off of since Its basically TRT and keeps me from knocking any girl up is 250 mgs of test and 100 mgs of deca every 4 days which has worked perfectly for years. Now at 35 I care about my health way more than I did earlier. I don't count calories but try to stay under 30 grams of carbs a day. Question is how can I travel all over the US if I have to bring a syringe and a vial of test and deca with me. I see Pro bodybuilders travelling everywhere all the time. What is the safest way to pull it off? What if I just take 750 mgs of test and 300 mgs of deca once a week so I don't have to take any airplane security risks?

When in doubt or in general, dosing routes, amts & frequency should be based on the pharmacokinetics of each compound (e.g. half-life, any active metabolites, what # order rxn, any significant CYP450 inhibitors/activators, etc.). The other highly useful information is your body's rate of hepatic metabolism for XYZ compound(s) based on the appropriate blood work. All roads lead to the liver, right?

Good luck.

It was test cyp brother, I prefer cyp over any other ester. I like the idea of a single Sunday dose.

for trt there are some potentially interesting reasons to try tu.:lightbulb:
you know im a fan of frequent admin so if possible leave it the same but some things show tu may have less conversion to dht and more.

good to see you bro, hope all is well!

also quite a bit of info on oral tu and once month dosing.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member