over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Jobs

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
All of us have or will be in search of work. I'm curious how you went about finding you're latest position? Was networking, recruiting, job boards, etc…?

I was managing a health food store 15 years ago when a customer offered me a much better and higher paying job. He had seen me there for years and said he liked my work ethics. The rest is history. It was my lucky day.

Networking; I also took a big leap and volunteered to work for a month for free to prove I could do the job. Definitely paid off.

My latest work is networking,and in the last job,I always visiting customers and take part in exhibitions in foreign countries.

Applying online, networking, and job fairs.

I found this on facebook this morning. Maybe someone in the area might be interested:

Jobs: Netflix is looking for 1,000 film extras for Vikings: Valhalla in Dublin & Wicklow

Being able to identify the area where you want to go is very helpful. For example let's say you want to be an HR Manager. Starting in recruiting moving to payroll and continuing to employee relations helps to bolster the skills needed to get the opportunity. Utilizing the TOOL set is the other aspect. Improving your resume, connecting with key decision makers. Attending specific career fairs and meeting people within there HR. Remember this... HR more often then not receives the resumes and passes them up the chain to key decision makers. I hope some of that knowledge helps.

BLACK PANTHER 2 LOOKING FOR MAYAN WARRIORS

A casting call has gone out for Black Panther 2 as Marvel is searching for a pair of Mayan warriors for the movie.

The call sheet also reveals a tentative filming schedule for Black Panther 2 as it is noted the actors are needed to work from April to November.

The roles are for a male and a female:

CADMAEL - Male, 20s-40s, Mayan. 6'0" (1.8m) or taller. Powerful, strong, a loyal warrior and formidable presence. Any fight or stunts experience is a huge plus.

ZYANYA - Female, 20s-40s, Mayan. Fierce, cunning, a great warrior. Physical training or fight/dance experience is a plus.

The casting call also says that "while the characters are Mayan, we welcome submissions of actors from all North American and South American Indigenous backgrounds."

It's unknown why Mayan warriors are needed for Black Panther 2, but some fans are guessing it may have something to do with Namor and the Atlanteans who are rumored for the flick.

Black Panther 2 has a July 8, 2022 release written and directed by Ryan Coogler.

black-panther-2-mayans-casting-call.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity