over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New LBA review thread

Need to mix choc and coconut, like a dessert!

Just ordered some from TP to see what all the fuss is about. :p I will report back in about a month or so after I start to bulk up again.

I got the chocolate, grape and Lime....The chocolate is the best Ive ever had...I actually thought I was drinking pure chocolate.

I got the chocolate, grape and Lime....The chocolate is the best Ive ever had...I actually thought I was drinking pure chocolate.

tastes just like a tootsie roll!!!

Woohoo, just got mine shipped over to the UK and arrived today. Hd been using an alternative brand so can't comment on the difference between these and the old TP LBA's, but boy are these thick. Just had my 1st taste of the chocolate one and it's pure chocolate...yum...

What i did notice though is that as its so thick its quite difficult to actually measure a spoonful as so much stays on the spoon from the previous pouring, but hey thats no problem, i'll just add another spoonful,lol.

Are people still having the same ammount of sponfuls as they did with the previous ones??

I know one thing though, i'll be putting another order in.

They are quite sweet, but is the plain one without sweetners etc??

I use the same amount with the new as I did with the old. I use 1/3 cup which comes out to about 5 tablespoons. This is per serving. That way I don't have to pour individual spoonfuls.

Woohoo, just got mine shipped over to the UK and arrived today. Hd been using an alternative brand so can't comment on the difference between these and the old TP LBA's, but boy are these thick. Just had my 1st taste of the chocolate one and it's pure chocolate...yum...

What i did notice though is that as its so thick its quite difficult to actually measure a spoonful as so much stays on the spoon from the previous pouring, but hey thats no problem, i'll just add another spoonful,lol.

Are people still having the same ammount of sponfuls as they did with the previous ones??

I know one thing though, i'll be putting another order in.

I use the same amount with the new as I did with the old. I use 1/3 cup which comes out to about 5 tablespoons. This is per serving. That way I don't have to pour individual spoonfuls.

Hmmm, we have big cups and small cups ,lol....:(

Not the Big Gulp sized cups, the actual measuring cup. :p

hahaha, im still non the wiser....Are we talking about the scoops that come with protein tubs?

I think i'll have to find a little pot, put 5 spoons worth in it and then see where it lines up to and keep using that to pour into...something big enough i can stick my finger in and clean out for some finger licking...:p

Last edited:

Even the plain LBA is delicious. It just takes awhile to acquire the taste. It tastes like molasses and caramel to me now. How did that happen?

Last edited:
I will often just use my digital food scale...80grams is about 5TBSP...I will either put a glass on the scale and pour it in there if i am drinking it then or put an empty water bottle on the scale and pour it in then add water to drink later...by far the easiest way especially with the new thicker version.

hahaha, im still non the wiser....Are we talking about the scoops that come with protein tubs?

I think i'll have to find a little pot, put 5 spoons worth in it and then see where it lines up to and keep using that to pour into...something big enough i can stick my finger in and clean out for some finger licking...:p

A measuring cup, which is what he is referring to, is 250mL.
1 tablespoon = 15mL

The UPS guy just brought me my LBAs, tried it straight from the bottle and I could swear it was hershey's syrup. So I added ice cream and made a milkshake hahaha

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The UPS guy just brought me my LBAs, tried it straight from the bottle and I could swear it was hershey's syrup. So I added ice cream and made a milkshake hahaha

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............high protein snack. I swear when I was after a show I would get a tub of icecream and pour LBAs on them..........so I would not feel bad.

I will often just use my digital food scale...80grams is about 5TBSP...I will either put a glass on the scale and pour it in there if i am drinking it then or put an empty water bottle on the scale and pour it in then add water to drink later...by far the easiest way especially with the new thicker version.

Just the info i needed for taking them to work...so 80grams it is then..:)

I finally got my wife to try a spoonful after months of listening to her ask me how I could drink that stuff. The first thing she said was how good it would go with vanilla ice cream.

I pour mine right in my mouth from the bottle.........awesome....I know how much I need

hahaha, thats what ive been doing with the chocolate one since i got them earlier at about 5pm......thing is half a bottles almost gone. Think i may of OD'd on them as i feel a little fuzzy headed now.....

Id been out of stock for a week, so will now have to get back in to schedule with them and re figure the best way for using them at the moment for my lean bulk.............;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws