over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New LBA review thread

Yes

hahaha, thats what ive been doing with the chocolate one since i got them earlier at about 5pm......thing is half a bottles almost gone. Think i may of OD'd on them as i feel a little fuzzy headed now.....

Id been out of stock for a week, so will now have to get back in to schedule with them and re figure the best way for using them at the moment for my lean bulk.............;)

I sweear I just drank 1/2 bottle of the lime and I feel somewhat drunk.........I could not stop drinking them.

Oh for pete's sake..

I will often just use my digital food scale...80grams is about 5TBSP...I will either put a glass on the scale and pour it in there if i am drinking it then or put an empty water bottle on the scale and pour it in then add water to drink later...by far the easiest way especially with the new thicker version.

Ahhh, trash that scale...lol.

I pour my LBAs about a 1/3 way up a tumbler glass and shoot it.

Last edited:
I sweear I just drank 1/2 bottle of the lime and I feel somewhat drunk.........I could not stop drinking them.

Lmao, thats what i meant as i felt fuzzy headed.....Is that a sugar rush type thing from the glycerol perhaps??

Can any one confirm if the plain is just that, ie no sweeteners etc??

Have almost finished 1 bottle of the chocolate.

Now, having tried tp's old formula, which was horrendous by the way at least to me as it tasted like medicine (was told my batch was bad), then continued with AmEFX with mostly chocolate and an occasional vanilla, now I have tried these improved TP LBAs - still chocolate (wasn't brave enough to try any other flavours) and all I have to say is...

...WHOOOW, unbelievable taste, consinstency, and flavour. Just love them - just like chocolocate syrup. (Will have to try a couple more flavours as samplers, but just love the chocolate).

I actually like the thickness - after I get about two tbsp in a glass of water I have an excuse to lick the spoon (the syrup would not dissolve off the spoon in cooler water), but boy it tastes so good...

I found that they mix/dissolve much better in luke warm water - as I have used them in green tea. Not a complain as I love the thickness, texture, etc - hope the formula does not change as I would say it is perfect.

All I have to say is way to go TP (great price and great product) ::ction-sm

artificial sweetener intoxication is a bitch

Lmao, thats what i meant as i felt fuzzy headed.....Is that a sugar rush type thing from the glycerol perhaps??

Can any one confirm if the plain is just that, ie no sweeteners etc??

Plain LBA has been putting quality muscle on me for over two weeks. EXCELLENT product.

Yes

Have almost finished 1 bottle of the chocolate.

Now, having tried tp's old formula, which was horrendous by the way at least to me as it tasted like medicine (was told my batch was bad), then continued with AmEFX with mostly chocolate and an occasional vanilla, now I have tried these improved TP LBAs - still chocolate (wasn't brave enough to try any other flavours) and all I have to say is...

...WHOOOW, unbelievable taste, consinstency, and flavour. Just love them - just like chocolocate syrup. (Will have to try a couple more flavours as samplers, but just love the chocolate).

I actually like the thickness - after I get about two tbsp in a glass of water I have an excuse to lick the spoon (the syrup would not dissolve off the spoon in cooler water), but boy it tastes so good...

I found that they mix/dissolve much better in luke warm water - as I have used them in green tea. Not a complain as I love the thickness, texture, etc - hope the formula does not change as I would say it is perfect.

All I have to say is way to go TP (great price and great product) ::ction-sm

I like it better also, I just pour it frim the bottle and squeeze it......awesome

It's definitely an acquired taste but yeah it's delicious now. It's not candy sweet but it's sweet enough once you get used to it. It does a great job of masking olive oil, now that's a "supplement" I can't handle solo. Nasty stuff.

So is the only difference in the plain and the flavoured LBA's is that theres no flavouring in the plain, otherwise its just the same??

Ive got a plain to use in the batch i ordered along with chocolate and grape to.

yes, that's correct BRABUS

I'm anti-artificial sweeteners, the only reason I get plain to be honest. I couldn't care less about flavor. I want results, you know the deal.

Can somebody please PM me what TP stands for? I keep reading about LBA but haven't seen any place that sells them.

Thanks!

Can somebody please PM me what TP stands for? I keep reading about LBA but haven't seen any place that sells them.

Thanks!

TP=True Protein

You can find lbas at either trueprotein.com or phil's site........hernonspantry.com

Do I dare to claim to be more hardcore than mountaindog? :eek:

New Gen vanilla is awesome. I have it straight from the bottle and in a black coffee with a bit of stevia. Incrdible. I have 3 tbl after workout with 1 tbl of liquid glutamine and then same again before bed. I am 225lb with my abs showing so that is really good for me!!!!!!!!! I wish banana was in the new generation, that was my favourite.:D

I just received mine and the Vanilla does taste great. I've been just eating it straight by the spoonful. You guys refrigerate it after opening? I have been but don't think its needed

I just received mine and the Vanilla does taste great. I've been just eating it straight by the spoonful. You guys refrigerate it after opening? I have been but don't think its needed

No need to refrigerate...

A nice preworkout is ice coffee with the vanilla or chocolate LBA...killer

LOL

Do I dare to claim to be more hardcore than mountaindog? :eek:

LOL - you just might be!!!! I used to chew up desicated beef liver tablets during my diets when I was in my 20's cause i got so hungry, can you top that..hahaha

JM

LOL - you just might be!!!! I used to chew up desicated beef liver tablets during my diets when I was in my 20's cause i got so hungry, can you top that..hahaha

JM

Yeah buddy! I chew those, too. Beverly Ultra 40 taste like chocolate to me now, been crunching on those for so long. Gironda's NSP liver is another story, not nearly as tasty. Try a dozen local free range raw eggs mixed with some milk protein powder. Do it just right and it tastes just as good as cake batter.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws