over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW>lean mass cycle

Rest pause is this Terry. Pick a weight you can do 7 or 8 to absolute failuire with. You will fail it completely, have your spotter pick it up, take 12 or so deep breaths, fail it again, 12 more breaths, fail it again. You are looking for 11-20 total reps depending on the range you want to work in. If you are older you wanna be in the 17-20 rep range, younger, 11-14 or so. Do a 20 Rep widowmaker( take a weight you can normally do for 10, and force 20 rep s minimum.) if you so choose, then extreme stretches

Cool. Thanks.

I've been doing super- and tri- sets on damn near everything for quite a while. It's worked great, but I'm getting burnt out/used to it.

I needed something else that would keep the intensity level up and couldn't find anything else.

Then DC took his damn stickies down....:mad: Lol.

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try.

:)

Cool. Thanks.

I've been doing super- and tri- sets on damn near everything for quite a while. It's worked great, but I'm getting burnt out/used to it.

I needed something else that would keep the intensity level up and couldn't find anything else.

Then DC took his damn stickies down....:mad: Lol.

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try.

If you go by my log it is pretty much textbook DC. Anymore questions just PM me.

That was years ago, there are several very thorough and helpful stickies at IM in the Dogg and Puppy pounds.

I've been a member there for a few years. Used to see info on DC there all the time.

I looked the other day and couldn't find shit on it.

All I could find was links stating the importance of having a few years of training under your belt and the importance of knowing your diet before you start a DC type program, but nothing on actually setting up a DC program.

Maybe I'm just a dumbass and missed all the good info?

:confused:

Terry I PMed you, don't want to distract too much from this gem of a thread :cool:

Terry I PMed you, don't want to distract too much from this gem of a thread :cool:

I actually thought this area of conversation was the only thing adding value to the thread.

:D

P.S. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
I actually thought this area of conversation was the only thing adding value to the thread.

LOL. Scott's right though terry. Everything I learned, I got directly off of IM. I've got all of DC's posts as well as most of scott's, massive g's, and inhumans posts saved on my desktop. Get em all and read em all and you will know everything you can about DC outside of picking Dante's mind in person.

LOL. Scott's right though terry. Everything I learned, I got directly off of IM. I've got all of DC's posts as well as most of scott's, massive g's, and inhumans posts saved on my desktop. Get em all and read em all and you will know everything you can about DC outside of picking Dante's mind in person.

I flipped through the stickies over there again the other day (been a member there since 05 but don't post much).

I found one that laid out a good training split/rep range and had recommended exercises for bodyparts but I couldn't find anything on DC terminology, such as rest pause, widow maker, etc.

I gotta be the only dipshit in a gym that knows how to do extreme stretches after every body part but didn't know what rest pause was.

:eek::D

I flipped through the stickies over there again the other day (been a member there since 05 but don't post much).

I found one that laid out a good training split/rep range and had recommended exercises for bodyparts but I couldn't find anything on DC terminology, such as rest pause, widow maker, etc.

I gotta be the only dipshit in a gym that knows how to do extreme stretches after every body part but didn't know what rest pause was.

:eek::D

Hey guys figured i would run my next cycle by you guys, Im not going to get into diet, training, PCT b/c i have been doing this along time and my training,diet, and PCT I have down.

Stats,
Weight:Lean 185lbs

Goals on cycle,

I have stayed lean all winter this year and want to put on some lean mass for the summer and increase muscle hardness and density. Hopeing to increase to 200lbs and finish PCT at 190-195.

Week 1-12 test cyp, 350mg/week
Week 1-13 test suspension 50mg every training day, 150mg - 200mg/week
Week 1-14 Winny suspension 50mg every training day, 150-mg - 200mg/week

The idea is to keep my lvls stable with the Cyp and use the winny and test-s on training days to get max benefit.

no kidding, my 61 yr old uncle takes more test than that when hes off.

*rollseyes at Sess*

No you wouldn't.

All people under 6ft that weigh 195 or more are on gear?

Bullshit.

I'd think you'd know better. :(

Thats not what Im saying. Im saying that having 195 of lean body mass under 6ft is not possible naturally (given the data in the article). This means that if they are 0% bf, they have 195lbs of mass. If they are 10% then they will weight 200+. I dunno about you, but I just havent seen anyone 5'8-9'' at 10% or less weighing 200+lbs naturally. And face it, no one here is a genetic freak to break those limits so its useless to bring that point up.

You can WEIGH 195 easily under 6ft, but thats a different issue and I agree you dont need gear to WEIGH 195.

Please O please say that to DC!!! Please I beg you!!

He would laugh that shit off the planet. You sincerely don't think someone whose 185 with an off diet and a lack of training intensity could gain 10 solid pounds in that time frame if he fixed said diet and intensity!? That is ridiculous.

No I wont say that to DC because thats not what I said and you clearly didnt get that. I dont know the original poster's height or bodyfat % so I cant say if he can gain 10 more lbs of lbm naturally. The original poster just said hes 185lbs lean, so does that mean hes 185lbs and 10%? 12% If so, then if hes average height, he might be able to put on 10 more lbs but hed be approaching his genetic limit and it certainly wont happen in 14 wks if hes been training to get to 185lbs. If hes a freak just starting out at 185lbs and 10% lean with no training experience, he might be able to put that mass on faster, but I doubt hes a freak and he wont pass those limits naturally regardless.

Now, Terry started talking about going from 185 of LBM to 195LBM (implying a bf% of 0, meaning the poster actually weighs more than 185lbs) and THATS where I mentioned that unless the poster is over 6 ft he wouldnt be able to go from 185 LBM to 195LBM naturally, much less in 14wks or whether he follows DC training or whatever. Your post just puts words in my mouth.

No I wont say that to DC because thats not what I said and you clearly didnt get that. I dont know the original poster's height or bodyfat % so I cant say if he can gain 10 more lbs of lbm naturally. The original poster just said hes 185lbs lean, so does that mean hes 185lbs and 10%? 12% If so, then if hes average height, he might be able to put on 10 more lbs but hed be approaching his genetic limit and it certainly wont happen in 14 wks if hes been training to get to 185lbs. If hes a freak just starting out at 185lbs and 10% lean with no training experience, he might be able to put that mass on faster, but I doubt hes a freak and he wont pass those limits naturally regardless.

Now, Terry started talking about going from 185 of LBM to 195LBM (implying a bf% of 0, meaning the poster actually weighs more than 185lbs) and THATS where I mentioned that unless the poster is over 6 ft he wouldnt be able to go from 185 LBM to 195LBM naturally, much less in 14wks or whether he follows DC training or whatever. Your post just puts words in my mouth.

If you look at Op's pictures, he looks to be 12 or so percent bf. If that's his definition of lean, then it would be easy for him to get to 195 "lean" I seriously doubt he's talking about having 195lbs of pure lbm, that would put him at 218 or so at 10% IF he shed nothing but bf, which wouldnt' happen, so he would have to be around 230 - 235. But, I think he is simply saying he wants to gain 10lbs and maintain his current bf, which really shouldn't be an issue.

Sess, we completely disagree here. Post all the "articles" you want. I HAVE seen people under 6 ft that weigh 200+ pounds naturally with great buillds.

Who said 0% bf? That's absolutely inhuman. LBM is simply a measure of actual muscle tissue, it doesn't say 0 bodyfat. Your post puts words in my mouth. LOL.

Look at the OP's pics. You don't think it's possible to put ten pounds of muscle on that in 14 weeks while lowering bodyfat without gear?

It IS possible (easily in this case), despite what your "article" says.

Last edited:
Hey Sess, is it another lyle mcdonald article? :rolleyes:

The kid is underfed, doing too much weight training, and throwing in a lot of mma training on top of that every week. If he cuts back on the MMA training a bit, cuts out a training day, and shovels in some more protien, he will get there pretty easily without drugs.

wow this whole thread is funny as hell, very entertaining, im gonna hold my comments to myself about the original poster :rolleyes:

i love how guys come to this board and ask for help and when they don't get what they wanna hear THEN they become a fucking expert....know it all... how fucking funny! I love it... ha ha ha ha ha :star-wars

Sess, we completely disagree here. Post all the "articles" you want. I HAVE seen people under 6 ft that weigh 200+ pounds naturally with great buillds.

Who said 0% bf? That's absolutely inhuman. LBM is simply a measure of actual muscle tissue, it doesn't say 0 bodyfat. Your post puts words in my mouth. LOL.

Look at the OP's pics. You don't think it's possible to put ten pounds of muscle on that in 14 weeks while lowering bodyfat without gear?

It IS possible (easily in this case), despite what your "article" says.

all the 202 competitors must be natural then...

Again, no one here is referring to 195-200 lbs contest shape. And OP is not 5'5 either. That's a very generalized sweeping comment. Don't be a smartass.

This comment is just stupid and makes no sense. The more highly competitive 202's are 5'5''-5'7''. You don't make adjustments to weight regarding height? I'm 6'1''...so you're saying my on stage weight at 202 would be the same look on stage as Dave Henry at 5'5''?

This comment is just stupid and makes no sense. The more highly competitive 202's are 5'5''-5'7''. You don't make adjustments to weight regarding height? I'm 6'1''...so you're saying my on stage weight at 202 would be the same look on stage as Dave Henry at 5'5''?

sorry i thought we were talking about people is the 5'7 range. im sure you understood my point though.

i agree taller people/people with larger frames can easily get to 200+lbs.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear