over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW>lean mass cycle

Just to clear things up i am 5'11, and when the pic was taken i was as someone said probly about 12%bf, That was when i was about 195lbs, I am know about 187 and 10%bgf planing on getting to 190 in the next 2 months before i start.

Just to clear things up i am 5'11, and when the pic was taken i was as someone said probly about 12%bf, That was when i was about 195lbs, I am know about 187 and 10%bgf planing on getting to 190 in the next 2 months before i start.

So now you're going to go on cycle to gain 5 pounds?

Sess, we completely disagree here. Post all the "articles" you want. I HAVE seen people under 6 ft that weigh 200+ pounds naturally with great buillds.

Its not just an 'article' its 3 different experts with different data (one of them using top natural BBers which we assume are at the upper end of genetics) coming to very similar conclusions. You can be sub 6ft and 200+ lbs, I agree with you. But where we disagree is that you can be sub 6ft and have 190-195 LBM naturally.

Who said 0% bf? That's absolutely inhuman. LBM is simply a measure of actual muscle tissue, it doesn't say 0 bodyfat. Your post puts words in my mouth. LOL.

Not really. The poster said hes 185lbs lean. Now that means that he has less than 185lbs of LBM because hes gotta have some bodyfat (as you pointed out LBM is just a measure of nonfat tissue). Your post said its easy to get from 185 of LBM to 195 LBM. So given that LBM is just a measure of actual nonfat tissue, that means the poster has to weigh more to sustain 185-195lbs of LBM.

Assume hes 10% bf, that means that the poster would have to weigh about 205-215 and still have 185-195lbs of LBM. Like I said, thats beyond what the data shows for people under 6ft naturally, and you can believe that those people youve seen are genetic freaks but freaks are rare for reason.

Look at the OP's pics. You don't think it's possible to put ten pounds of muscle on that in 14 weeks while lowering bodyfat without gear?

He can put 10lbs of muscle based on his pics because he has less than 185lbs of lean body mass, but how fast he puts it on will be determined by diet, training experience, etc. So it could be longer or just as you believe. Regardless, thats not what you were saying. Again, you were talking about going from 185lbs of LEAN BODY MASS (not weight) to 195lbs of LEAN BODY MASS, and again that implies that the poster would have to weigh 200+. You can believe its possible all you want, but all of these 'natural' sub 6ft guys with 195lbs of lean body mass (and thus 200+lbs of bodyweight) are just as common as unicorns.

Sess, I think we all know that the OP wasnt talking about getting to 195 of true LBM from a 185 bodyweight. OPs original post said he wanted to get to 195 "lean", not 195 LBM. His last post said he wanted to grow to 190 before he started his cycle to get to 195. When he referred to making it to 195 lean, i think he meant simply going from 185 to 195 without an increase in bf. That won't mean he's 195 of LBM, it means he will be 195 at 10 - 12 percent, which would put him at 175ish pounds of LBM. Everyone's point here is, if his only goal is a 10 pound gain without a bf increase to get to 195 at 5'11, he has zero need for drugs to accomplish that.

Sess, I think we all know that the OP wasnt talking about getting to 195 of true LBM from a 185 bodyweight. OPs original post said he wanted to get to 195 "lean", not 195 LBM. His last post said he wanted to grow to 190 before he started his cycle to get to 195. When he referred to making it to 195 lean, i think he meant simply going from 185 to 195 without an increase in bf. That won't mean he's 195 of LBM, it means he will be 195 at 10 - 12 percent, which would put him at 175ish pounds of LBM. Everyone's point here is, if his only goal is a 10 pound gain without a bf increase to get to 195 at 5'11, he has zero need for drugs to accomplish that.

I know that. What I was discussing was what Terry had said, not the OP.

Sess, I think we all know that the OP wasnt talking about getting to 195 of true LBM from a 185 bodyweight. OPs original post said he wanted to get to 195 "lean", not 195 LBM.... Everyone's point here is, if his only goal is a 10 pound gain without a bf increase to get to 195 at 5'11, he has zero need for drugs to accomplish that.

I know that. What I was discussing was what Terry had said, not the OP.

No, you are not discussing, you are trying to split hairs over someone being capable of being "X" amount of weight/lbm under "X" height without steroids...and I totally disagree with that and with your logic/reasoning/article.

I can find several articles that say AAS are extremely harmful to use. Would you find those credible?

I wouldn't either.

My entire point of posting in this thread is to tell the OP his goals CAN BE REACHED WITHOUT AAS AND I STAND BY THAT DESPITE WHAT YOU OR YOUR ARTICLE SAY, AS I HAVE SEEN IT DONE REPEATEDLY IN REAL LIFE AND NOT ON SOME INTERNET FORUM.

All you have looked to do in this thread is nit-pick, you have not offered one bit of advice to the OP on how to reach his goals.

Regardless, thats not what you were saying. Again, you were talking about going from 185lbs of LEAN BODY MASS (not weight) to 195lbs of LEAN BODY MASS, and again that implies that the poster would have to weigh 200+. You can believe its possible all you want, but all of these 'natural' sub 6ft guys with 195lbs of lean body mass (and thus 200+lbs of bodyweight) are just as common as unicorns.

According to your theory, I can only deduct this:

I have unicorns at my gym.

We usually refer to them as mesomorphs.

Last edited:
I have read through this entire post and think that everyone has been a little hard on the guy. The cycle that he proposed was low dosed and sane. My advice would be just to run 500 mg test/wk for 10 weeks and be done with it. At his level of development that is more than enough. Obviously if hes not making fast gains now after 9 yrs of lifting, hes not going to put on 10 lean lbs of weight in 3 months suddenly.
If you have been lifting for 9 years and only at the point you are now, I would agree that something really is off in your training, diet, etc. If you make the right changes I really do honestly believe that you could put on 10 lbs of bodyweight and manage to maintain your bf as it is now. If you really want to get serious about bodybuilding and maximize your potential and stop spinning your wheels, seek the help of a professional on here. YOur diet really is poor and need much work. I didnt really look over your training much, but I know Phil Hernon can help you out. I used Phil, and I had been training for 20 yrs. With his help I made better gains with less juice which is a much more healthy approach. PM Phil Hernon and see if he will train you online/phone. He is great. I do admit though, if you dont like straight talk and being told what youre doing is wrong then you dont want to use Phil. Phil doesnt monkey around with your feelings, he tells it like it is! That is what a lot of us need.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear