over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New member 20 y/o figure girl physique critique please

While I can't properly critique your whole figure, I will say that I really like the pic of your back with the camo pants. You have great shape and proportion!

I concur!! Your back pic is ridiculous and shows great V-taper. When is your figure competition?

I concur!! Your back pic is ridiculous and shows great V-taper. When is your figure competition?

Hi Miss Q,

My first competition is held in september. So I have until 1st of may to build more muscle. Thanks for your words :)

/Mandie

Sorry i think i misread the title! Ignore my comments of more muscle/mass i believe in figure they do want you lean-ish but not muscular, still keeping your curves....not entirely sure though. Would be worth going through pictures from competitions

Don't worry :) I know I have to build a little more musclemass on my shoulders! That has always been a weakpoint. Thanks for your words, i will definitely going through some figure competitions pictures even tough it is difficult to tell what the judges want in different countries. Here in Denmark they want one yeah big figure girls with very low fat% and the year after they want just a little musclemass and a little bit higher bodyfat.. It is not easy to tell :)

Don't worry :) I know I have to build a little more musclemass on my shoulders! That has always been a weakpoint. Thanks for your words, i will definitely going through some figure competitions pictures even tough it is difficult to tell what the judges want in different countries. Here in Denmark they want one yeah big figure girls with very low fat% and the year after they want just a little musclemass and a little bit higher bodyfat.. It is not easy to tell :)

:lightbulb: How did you go from Mandie, a 20 year old who joined this month to Bamm, a member who joined in 2006 when you were 12?

But I like the photos so I'm not complaining. I always love those photos.

U have a very good base. Your shldr width is very nice and ur back is a strong point. U have a great understanding of posing already which is a huge.step. I would say over size gain id my only critique. Little big bigger

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

:lightbulb: How did you go from Mandie, a 20 year old who joined this month to Bamm, a member who joined in 2006 when you were 12?

:confused:

Tri, you should become a detective.

oh sorry i did not notice that i was logged in at his computer.. he is my boyfriend.. :)

Thanks guys..

Here are some more pictures from a photoshoot I did.

Attachments

• 0014_IMG_3517-Edit.jpg
    0014_IMG_3517-Edit.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 627
  • 0004_IMG_3191-Edit.jpg
    0004_IMG_3191-Edit.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 671
  • 0002_IMG_3041-Edit-2.jpg
    0002_IMG_3041-Edit-2.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 665
  • 0021_IMG_3722-Edit.jpg
    0021_IMG_3722-Edit.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 670
  • 0023_IMG_3833.jpg
    0023_IMG_3833.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 616
First off, great job Mandie! I love your back shot, your waist looks so tiny! Personally, I'd like to see some more thickness in your glutes/hams. ;)

Thanks everybody..

No that's true green_fjord - the judges one year want really shredded girls with a lot of mass and another year the strict opposite. I find it smart to go after the look a want myself, and if it does not fit the class I will try again the year after. When you do not have a outline what to go for, I believe it is important to go after what you want yourself. If it is more mass, that's what I do. And I love training, so that's win win.

This is smart because each judge likes something just slightly different from the one sitting next to him/her. One person you can make happy is yourself, show up doing all that you could and being happy with the package you bring to stage. :)

keep up the hard work, you look great!!:headbang:

the back pic in the first set of pictures (with the camo pant) is impressive :eek:

In figure a lot of judges eyes go right to your delts, they can never be too sharp!

No, I should stop looking at photos of girls who could easily be my daughter.

Then I assume we will not see you on this thread again;)

Mandi, was your photo shoot for something in particular or just for fun?

I hear where you're coming from on the judges being inconsistent. My ex did two shows (no the same show) but the same judges. She asked for their critiques and followed through. Showed up at the next show and told her (that the advice THEY gave her) made her too hard.

Sometimes all you can do is throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks! You like training so win-win. That's a great attitude to have.

I hear where you're coming from on the judges being inconsistent. My ex did two shows (no the same show) but the same judges. She asked for their critiques and followed through. Showed up at the next show and told her (that the advice THEY gave her) made her too hard.

Sometimes all you can do is throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks! You like training so win-win. That's a great attitude to have.

Did they tell her to get softer for the next one?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws