over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member. About to start bulk

OP - you have a great base man, but listen to what Tenny is saying. He is telling you to not have the attitude that you just want to get huge no matter how much weight it takes.
I can tell you man. I ran a shit ton when I was younger and after I left the Corps I wanted to be bigger so I stopped running at all and listened to some “huge dudes” in the gym. They told me to pound heavy “slag iron bro” in the gym and “eat big to get big bro”
It worked - wasn’t long before I was no longer a small ripped 160lb guy. Instead st 5’8” I was a tad over 270lbs and realize much later that I was tearing my frigging body up.
I should have thought about the fact that even though the guys were big - they were fat fucks.
I want to compete at least once again so my wife and daughter actually believe That I am the ripped dude in old pictures. My wife is hot as hell but bless her heart she has never seen me in great shape. My daughter was an infant the last time I competed 19 now.
I know TMT can get me in shape - but the point is that blowing up can really be a mistake. Before you think that you can’t get fat - let me tell you. I was a guy that was always lean and ate what I thought was a lot. Once I got stupid with eating and training - it was not pretty.
I wish I had never listened to those jive turkeys

lol.....that totally went over your head......but whatever...

none of you listen anyway...

good luck!!!!

OP - you have a great base man, but listen to what Tenny is saying. He is telling you to not have the attitude that you just want to get huge no matter how much weight it takes.

I can tell you man. I ran a shit ton when I was younger and after I left the Corps I wanted to be bigger so I stopped running at all and listened to some “huge dudes” in the gym. They told me to pound heavy “slag iron bro” in the gym and “eat big to get big bro”

It worked - wasn’t long before I was no longer a small ripped 160lb guy. Instead st 5’8” I was a tad over 270lbs and realize much later that I was tearing my frigging body up.

I should have thought about the fact that even though the guys were big - they were fat fucks.

I want to compete at least once again so my wife and daughter actually believe That I am the ripped dude in old pictures. My wife is hot as hell but bless her heart she has never seen me in great shape. My daughter was an infant the last time I competed 19 now.

I know TMT can get me in shape - but the point is that blowing up can really be a mistake. Before you think that you can’t get fat - let me tell you. I was a guy that was always lean and ate what I thought was a lot. Once I got stupid with eating and training - it was not pretty.

I wish I had never listened to those jive turkeys

I don't think everyone understood what I meant by not being worried about weight.

The way I meant it was, I could remain my current weight for the next 4 months for all I care so long as I appear bigger and I am stronger. I'm not saying I don't care about weight in the sense of I don't care if I'm fat. It was misunderstood but I hope this clears it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick update for everyone that's following,

I had to leave my coach for financial reasons and will be continuing my journey on my own until I have the finances to hire a coach again. I will post photos tomorrow morning as I have fallen off the tracks these past several days. This will be basically my sole platform for accountability and posting photos to track my progress.

Thanks to everyone that's sticking it out and following my journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eat up man!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
& Sponsored Athlete.
Flex10 in notes for 10%

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members