YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member Before, During, Now, and Beyond...

SCMuscleFanatic

Newbies
Hi Everybody,

I am going to show you my transformation so far.

The first picture was from April 20 (four months into my change), the middle picture was the start, and the last picture is my current picture (not good at posing).

I'm 5' 6" and currently weigh around 160 lbs with 20% body fat. In one year, I lost a total of 40 lbs and 10% body fat.

To continue beyond what I have done so far, I appreciate any feedback, suggestions, and critique. What's my new goal? That's going to be for another thread for another time. lol BodyChange1.JPG BodyChange 2.JPG

That's awesome. 40lbs in one year is a lot.

Thank you. I have been working with my personal trainer since the start of this journey and now we moving it up to the next level where I am doing super sets of 12/10/8/6 reps doing:

Day 1: Back and Biceps
Day 2: Legs and Core
Day 3: Chest and Triceps
Day 4: Shoulders and Core

I know this will start building muscle but at the same time I know I going to have to eat more than 1683 calories I have been doing for the year...

@Big_rich01 Thank you. My goal is to gain strength and muscle. My goal is to bench press and barbell squat my weight (160). My big goal is to compete in a physique competition coming up in November 2020...

calipers? if so 3 point? 5 ? 7?
No, it is a body scan which measures everything then provides a detail analysis of my body composition. I can have my personal trainer do the calipers too but the difference between manual and body scan are off by 1%.

looking good
Thank you.

I just did my body scan this past Friday. I am currently weighing in at 156 with 15.7% body fat.

Should I start using gear to pack on the muscle and shed more body fat? I know this is still my decision but any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Message here or me privately...

I would continue without the gear if I was you. There is still a lot you can do naturally. Have you ever had blood work done to see where your testosterone levels are at?

Way to go man. I say you can make a ton of improvement before hoping on any gear. I would try to get to 10% bf before cycling IMO.

@TeknoViking & @tripleOT Thank you for the advice. I greatly appreciate what you are saying. I have to do blood work for my testosterone as I only have one testicle when I lost one to cancer about 14 years ago. My levels swing from normal to below normal as it varies from periods of time even when losing all the weight that I have. My goal is to reach around 10% body fat and will look through the topics in the forum to determine a body fat supplement which may work for me.

Recently I am taking lean whey protein, preworkout and nitric booster, and a daily/nightly supplement. (I don't know if I can say the products; I don't sound like I'm endorsing anything and to be honest I don't like to endorse anything... lol)

i think you could start on some test, it'll at least help you MAINTAIN the muscle you have while dropping the fat, but a clean diet and protein at 1.5g/lb shld put ON muscle while dieting...wouldnt hurt thats for sure

i think you could start on some test, it'll at least help you MAINTAIN the muscle you have while dropping the fat, but a clean diet and protein at 1.5g/lb shld put ON muscle while dieting...wouldnt hurt thats for sure
Thank you Mike Hunt for the advice. Doing the math correctly, if I currently weigh around 160 lbs. This means I should be eating 190g of protein in my clean diet.

Here's my next question, there are many variety of tests out there. Which one do I start with and the common safe dosage to use? Forgive me for the pun, but do I test one and see how it goes, break then try another one?

Update: I am around 160 lbs and down to 15.7% body fat.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws