over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member Here

pumpaddict

Banned
Whats up PM,
New member here just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and give a little bio. Been a lurker on PM for a few years and I love the collaboration of members, sponsors, and moderators. About me. First and foremost and husband and father of two boys who keep me busy. I have been weightlifting mostly for bodybuilding/asthetic purposes for 6 years and using AAS on and off for 4 years or so. I am now on prescribed TRT (100mg a week) for life now that I no longer need swimmers as me and the wife are done having kids. I always supplement with my prescribed dosage to maintain at least 300mg test a week. This is purely a hobby that I love and thoroughly enjoy. I have no desire to compete at this point in my life nor am I anywhere near ready.

Cycle experience: All types of test, eq, tren, deca, npp, dbol and always aromasin to keep estrogen in check. I am 3 weeks in to my first HGH cycle. Will do at least on year on hgh.

Stats: 6'2 220lbs and approximately 10% bodyfat maybe 12 but that is only a guestimation. More of a physique look but always loved bodybuilding.
I hope to add meaningful information from experience and learn from those with much more experience than I.

I plan on posting another thread for my HGH experience. If it is okay with a MOD I would like to share basline IGF and follow up IGF after 4-6 weeks of 5IU ED. If that is against rules please let me know.
I will post some current pics just for shits and giggles.

Attachments

• IMG_3688 (2).JPG
    IMG_3688 (2).JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_3687.JPG
    IMG_3687.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 629
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to PM! This is a fantastic forum full of knowledge and great members!!

Welcome.. Great place to be..:headbang:

Welcome to PM, great forum with great members.

Welcome.. Glad to have you here.
Hope can get more experience from u.

Whats up PM,
New member here just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and give a little bio. Been a lurker on PM for a few years and I love the collaboration of members, sponsors, and moderators. About me. First and foremost and husband and father of two boys who keep me busy. I have been weightlifting mostly for bodybuilding/asthetic purposes for 6 years and using AAS on and off for 4 years or so. I am now on prescribed TRT (100mg a week) for life now that I no longer need swimmers as me and the wife are done having kids. I always supplement with my prescribed dosage to maintain at least 300mg test a week. This is purely a hobby that I love and thoroughly enjoy. I have no desire to compete at this point in my life nor am I anywhere near ready.

Cycle experience: All types of test, eq, tren, deca, npp, dbol and always aromasin to keep estrogen in check. I am 3 weeks in to my first HGH cycle. Will do at least on year on hgh.

Stats: 6'2 220lbs and approximately 10% bodyfat maybe 12 but that is only a guestimation. More of a physique look but always loved bodybuilding.
I hope to add meaningful information from experience and learn from those with much more experience than I.

I plan on posting another thread for my HGH experience. If it is okay with a MOD I would like to share basline IGF and follow up IGF after 4-6 weeks of 5IU ED. If that is against rules please let me know.
I will post some current pics just for shits and giggles.

welcome!!! :headbang::headbang:

Glad to have you join us Bro, PM is the place to be!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks for the welcome guys. As far as the hgh testing goes I will be glad to share results with everyone. Baseline IGF was 169 prior to any hgh. I am disappointed with that but should see some great changes with gh usage. Currently on 5iu ED of TPs black tops which I tapered up to. Only been three weeks so nothing to speak of but will let Follow up IGF do the talking. Been sleeping like a baby (when my boys let me) but no other sides to speak of. Was going to retest IGF after 4-6 weeks on to allow IGF to stabilize. That should be plenty based the research I have done.

Welcome PA. Looking good!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner