over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New member intro, sorry it is long!

mung

FOUNDING Member / Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Just wanted to give a formal hello to the members here. I know a few of the members and have been turned on to this board by gooey. I happen to also be acquainted with jawbreakerkid and bigbadasian. I probably cannot add much to what has already been said about this board, as it is rich in content and has a nice mature dialogue throughout. The members photos are nothing short of inspiring...there are some real amazing physiques, men and women.

I have been around since the old Varix days but am fairly new here. I own a couple businesses and life just has not afforded internet time. I have recently made the step to getting back into the gym and possibly doing another show...so I am looking to bring my personal knowledge up to date from all the resources found here. I also hope to contribute at some level.

A short story about one of your gurus, Mr. Hernon. I am probably older than Phil, but he has been an inspiration for me as long as I have been training...I started late in life. One of my old training partners competed at the national level and our favortie bodybuilder was Phil Hernon (he had planned on competing against big phil). No matter what we were training, the first question asked was always, "What would Phil do?" It literally became a source of motivation, and humor, that even my wife at the time would find herself asking, "What would Phil do!" And we always knew that no matter how hard we trained, we knew phil was training harder, because you cannot look like that and train with mortal intestinal fortitude. Anyway, big Phil you obviously have some respected followers and fans, even if you don't compete anymore, and I really doubt you have any idea how much you have helped those around you...internet or otherwise, me included.

Sorry this was so long, but through all that, hello and I look forward to interacting with the members.

mung

Welcome to the board bro... Cjay

|--[\\\]>---------- WOW the great one makes an appearance...this guy is great ppl! he is like our 'father figure" back in my hometown. he used to own the gym where it all started for young BBA. He took many of us under his wing and taught us MOST of his wisdom. Listen to his advice if he decides to give it....he is one of the most intelligent ppl i've ever known, but also a great bber too.

ps. i'll be back in the old midwest at the end of this mth, i'll give you a call MUNG

I'd normally say "welcome" but since you've been here since the board opened, that'd be inappropriate :)

So - I'll say glad you're able to become more active! ;)

yes as BBA mentioned....great guy here...

Mung is a very knowledgable guy and has been a big inspiration on a lot of us here in the midwest. He was the former owner of the gym i currently work out at as well. We actually ran into one another the other day at the gym so he can tell you how bad of shape I am in.. shhhhh don't make fun please...lol.... He was looking large as always and it is a priviledge to have him here. It was always a pleasure of hearing what this guy had to say on meso my old site and I look forward to seeing his posts here. He's one hell of a b/b everyone keep your eyes peeled Im sure he may post a pic or two in the future. Welcome Mung! I was wondering when you would chime in...

Mr.Huge

Thank you for the kind words fellas, good to see Mr. Huge is still here! The meso was a great place with good people and I alsways enjoyed the basics forum...old school. Make it heavy, lift it!

BBA, I am heading to Mexico for a little fun in the sun. Dick in my hand, toes in the sand kind of thing at the end of the month! Heading out the 24th. Touch me up the next time you're comin in.

Excel, have I been here that long? See what happens when you get old, shit it feels as though I just arrived. Thanks for welcome all the same!

For some reason I felt compelled to click on this thread and who do I find? Welcome aboard Mung! Finally another member who can attest to the monstrous size of BBA's meat-o-saurus.

Seriously though, mung is has a wealth knowledge in the sport of bbing as well as being nice enough to let me stay at his house this past spring, because Gooey decided that having a cat was a good idea. :confused: What kind of 270lb behemoth buys a cat?!? Anyway, welcome, and hopefully you and Gooey can make it to Chicago sometime soon or I can come visit you guys again.

You and Gooey going to do Jr. Nats??? If so, it's in Chicago and I know a guy who can get the thing for the other thing from the guy with the thing. Let me know ;)

Last edited:
lol......

damn this thing sounds very interesting can i have some of this thing? Or is this thing not for beaners? Yes I may be working on a new project here shortly.

Mung, Meso is shut down as you know but, i still have all the old files within arms reach. Just being careful what i get into at this time. You never know what I may do with it though once i reach back out and touch it. :D Once again glad to see you here!

Now again about that thing sounds yummy to me must be a burrito or mayeb a enchilada? ohhhh is it a tomale? come on now you know i love jalepenos...lol

Mr.Huge

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner