over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New member intro

Thanks guys.
So after my test injection of .5ml of their sust went smoothly I went ahead and pinned 2ml today and just a small amount of post injection pain. But not to bad.
Of course I can't really say anything about the quality yet but I will update back in a week when the dbol should be working it's magic.

He was legit, he is a big boy...

Mirin BRAH

Hey guys just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself to everybody here on PM. I go by Youngblood43 on many other forums so some of you may or may not know who I am. I'm not going to give out any names but I'm a national level NPC bodybuilder hoping to get that pro card very soon(fingers crossed). Anyways I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing my knowledge in all aspects of bodybuilding.

I'll also be doing a log with one of the sponsors here, Genesis pharma. Ordering went very smoothly and products look very professional. I'll be testing out the sustanon and dbol for now and if all goes well in the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle I will be adding in their tri tren blend as well as their TNE.

Anyways like I said I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know everybody on here!

Youngblood43

Nice to have you with us at PM :welcome:

I stand corrected...

and withdraw my previous statement.

so you won't give out any names and want to post discrete pics, yet you have your face showing which will clearly get you known around the boards now. and you're posting up illegal drug use, if you live in the states, that is.
maybe edit your face out.

what are the lumps in the middle of the pecs from? lookin deebo tho dawgy

Last edited:
^^thanks for the warm welcome guys.
And yes it is seo. Site enhancing oil for those that are unfamiliar. I don't use it often but my inner pecs needed a little improvement and I had some laying around so why not haha.
Any of you guys wanna share how you develop your inner pec?
I like to do a lot of flys especially cable flys and cable cross overs. I also like to throw in close grip DB bench, one of my favorites.

Welcome aboard awesome board and great people looks like you will fit right in. MM

And yes it is seo. Site enhancing oil for those that are unfamiliar. I don't use it often but my inner pecs needed a little improvement and I had some laying around so why not haha.
I like to do a lot of flys especially cable flys and cable cross overs. I also like to throw in close grip DB bench, one of my favorites.

Dumbell hex presses, low pulley cable crossovers, and pec deck push presses(ala DC) really blast my inner pecs

Just an update on my cycle, at first the PIP wasn't bad at all but it has gotten worse. There is a good size knot in my quad. The pain is subsiding though so I do not think there is any chance of infection. Maybe my body reacted bad from switching over to a new carrier? Or possibly EO?

Just an update on my cycle, at first the PIP wasn't bad at all but it has gotten worse. There is a good size knot in my quad. The pain is subsiding though so I do not think there is any chance of infection. Maybe my body reacted bad from switching over to a new carrier? Or possibly EO?

I have shitty upper pecs so I'm of no help on that one.

what do they use for carrier, and did u asked them if they use eo?

Sorry about the multiple post. My browser said it wasn't posting but turns out it was.

They said they do my use EO
And the carrier is cottonseed oil.

I think i can rule out those two things. Maybe just the prop in the sust? Has anybody used the genesis sust?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131