over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member - New cycle - Test E 500 mg/wk + HGH Nordotropin 5iu daily

astrix81

Newbies
Ive been training for many years on/off since 1999 peaking at 95kgs (178cm) with around 15% body fat by 2010 and destroying my L5/S1 by 2012 due to improper squat/deadlift form - crippled to sciatic pain due to disc hernia in 2012 did not train for next 3 years and since 2015 been training mainly with body weight and recently got back to the gym. In 2001 I mistaken used AAS two cycles, first 500mg wk Test E with 400mg Deca cycle went ok then second Test E 750mg wk with winny cant rem how much - had the worst acne and with poor PCT lost all gains. Vowed never to do AAS again. Few months ago being 35 now started TRT with Test E 100mg wk and decided to do a 12 week cycle 500 mg test E alone. In the third week of cycle and gained about 3-4 kgs or 6-8lbs. Also taking Nordotrin hgh pfzeir 3iu daily will be upping to 5iu. Limited to nil side effects of test and feel the water retention on my face and having the pain in hand only at night when i sleep on the side due to hgh?

Anyway - so question is around the swolleness of HGH, people have said i look tired and unwell, i dont think its that terrible but should i increase dose from 3iu to 5iu? also does this go down?

For next 10 weeks what gains can I expect if i do everything right. I am at 85 and want to hit 92-95 by time I am done with the cycle.

After that I want to go back down to 125 mg test e /wk for next 6 months and shred body fat down to 10% or under. Any suggestions on what I can take to help with removing fat?

Personally my lab rat has not tried Pharma Grade.

But i was told 3iu of pharma grade (nordi) is like 6-7iu of generic.

How long have you been on the nord gh? You might have to work up to dose you are looking to be at. The swelling will go away after 2-3 months. Nords give me the least amount of sides.

"Anyway - so question is around the swolleness of HGH, people have said i look tired and unwell, i dont think its that terrible but should i increase dose from 3iu to 5iu? also does this go down?

For next 10 weeks what gains can I expect if i do everything right. I am at 85 and want to hit 92-95 by time I am done with the cycle.

After that I want to go back down to 125 mg test e /wk for next 6 months and shred body fat down to 10% or under. Any suggestions on what I can take to help with removing fat?"

I personally feel a minimum of 4 i.u GH to notice any effects of fatloss & like 5 i.u for noticeable size gains too.

Ive been training for many years on/off since 1999 peaking at 95kgs (178cm) with around 15% body fat by 2010 and destroying my L5/S1 by 2012 due to improper squat/deadlift form - crippled to sciatic pain due to disc hernia in 2012 did not train for next 3 years and since 2015 been training mainly with body weight and recently got back to the gym. In 2001 I mistaken used AAS two cycles, first 500mg wk Test E with 400mg Deca cycle went ok then second Test E 750mg wk with winny cant rem how much - had the worst acne and with poor PCT lost all gains. Vowed never to do AAS again. Few months ago being 35 now started TRT with Test E 100mg wk and decided to do a 12 week cycle 500 mg test E alone. In the third week of cycle and gained about 3-4 kgs or 6-8lbs. Also taking Nordotrin hgh pfzeir 3iu daily will be upping to 5iu. Limited to nil side effects of test and feel the water retention on my face and having the pain in hand only at night when i sleep on the side due to hgh?

Anyway - so question is around the swolleness of HGH, people have said i look tired and unwell, i dont think its that terrible but should i increase dose from 3iu to 5iu? also does this go down?

After that I want to go back down to 125 mg test e /wk for next 6 months and shred body fat down to 10% or under. Any suggestions on what I can take to help with removing fat?
You need to up your hgh dosage slowly. You are going to be hurting from jumping up that fast. You need to take hgh for a minimum of 4 months or don't bother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131