over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New member, new pictures.

JCain

Registered
'm currently 6'2" 235lbs 7% BF. I am carb depleted here, no pump, no tan, poor lighting and hairy (it really does hide a lot of detail). Anyway, I don't think they're too bad.

squat 550x1, 455x10
bench 365x1, 315x7
deadlift 585x1, 550x7
dips 160x7

I put the dips in there because my bench sucks due to a shoulder injury, and my dips seem disproportionately strong comparatively. I don't usually lift below five reps and these numbers are all completely raw, no belt or straps. I don't think it's too bad given my long limbs. I'm not saying I'm super strong by any means, just that I've certainly put my time in the gym.

The only measurements I did today (with no carbs) were my biceps (18.5") and chest (48"). Most of my chest measurement is my back as I can't do much pressing due to a pretty f-ed up rotator cuff (going to see another doc about it tomorrow morning).

I'm not really looking for criticism, though I'd appreciate any + and - comments. I'm just posting so people can put a face (sort of :) ) to a name.

Attachments

• A.JPG
    A.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 791
  • B.JPG
    B.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 711
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 607
Glad to have you on board bro. Pics look good, especailly the first one. Keep it up!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

More pictures

I took these pictures today after waking up. Perhaps they'll show a bit more detail. I'll try to take some pictures after a carbed-up workout this weekend so I don't look so flat.

Attachments

• D.JPG
    D.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 492
  • E.JPG
    E.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 477
  • F.JPG
    F.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 433
Welcome to the board. Pics look good and you keep yourself conditioned well. Are you getting ready for a show? I assume so since you mentioned twice that you are carb depleted. If so what show?

Welcome to ProMuscle. Pics do look good. My quick advice.....Lose the body hair. But your condition looks good. For your height some more thickness would look great. But overall a good package!

I havent seen a full body, but from what i have seen..... id say if you added 40lbs you could do some damage on a national stage... nice shape

Welcome to the board. Pics look good and you keep yourself conditioned well. Are you getting ready for a show? I assume so since you mentioned twice that you are carb depleted. If so what show?

I've never competed in bodybuilding. I never really gave it any thought since I'm so tall and I have such a large tattoo on my back (does anyone have a suggestion?). I've been messing around with the Anabolic Diet to get my blood pressure/cholesterol in check and because I have allergies to gluten and lactose.

I havent seen a full body, but from what i have seen..... id say if you added 40lbs you could do some damage on a national stage... nice shape

I wouldn't mind putting on some more weight, but right now I'm trying to get the doc to give me some blood pressure medication. My resting BP is 140/86. If I gain any more weight it gets really uncomfortable and obviously unhealthy. I also can't pose for shit so I focused on getting smaller sections of my body in the pics.

Welcome to ProMuscle. Pics do look good. My quick advice.....Lose the body hair. But your condition looks good. For your height some more thickness would look great. But overall a good package!

Thanks. I thought about shaving the hair. I've used a trimmer before to cut down the leg and arm hair and it certainly made a huge difference. I don't compete and haven't really wanted to maintain shaving. I thought about using Nair or something quicker/easier though.

Thickness is a huge factor with height. Even though I'm a decently lean 235 I just don't have the size the shorter guys do. I work as a strength and conditioning coach and I'm pursuing a graduate degree in exercise physiology, so I just lift for a little bit of both strength and size. Unfortunately being so tall makes both of these hard to do, but with the joints beginning to take the stress of heavy lifting I'm thinking of taking more of a pure bodybuilding approach.

You look solid JCain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity