over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Token Asian Kid

Newbies
Hey, just joined the forum...I started browsing a few weeks ago when my friend showed me a thread on cutting water by homonucleus (which was very helpful), but I didn't get around to registering until today.

I guess for starters, I'm 18 and have been lifting for about eleven months. I'm 6'2" and around 185 lbs. My favorite exercises are incline dumbell press and deadlifts, and I play on my college's waterpolo team. Right now, the only supplements I'm taking are ON whey, glucosamine/MSM, a multivitamin, omega 3-6-9 pills, and ON casein.

Welcome to the board.

You can just be "another" token asian here - right BBA :p ;)

Token Asian Kid said:
Hey, just joined the forum...I started browsing a few weeks ago when my friend showed me a thread on cutting water by homonucleus (which was very helpful), but I didn't get around to registering until today.

I guess for starters, I'm 18 and have been lifting for about eleven months. I'm 6'2" and around 185 lbs. My favorite exercises are incline dumbell press and deadlifts, and I play on my college's waterpolo team. Right now, the only supplements I'm taking are ON whey, glucosamine/MSM, a multivitamin, omega 3-6-9 pills, and ON casein.

awwww hell naw... another one? This is getting out of hand.. next it will be midget asians... wow welcome brother!

Mr.Huge

Welcome ... this is the best board around!!

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Mr.Huge said:
awwww hell naw... another one? This is getting out of hand.. next it will be midget asians... wow welcome brother!

Mr.Huge

Heh, you think you guys have too many asians? My campus is half asian, I swear.

Token Asian Kid said:

Welcome.

Token Asian Kid said:

I guess for starters, I'm 18 and have been lifting for about eleven months. I'm 6'2" and around 185 lbs. My favorite exercises are incline dumbell press and deadlifts, and I play on my college's waterpolo team. Right now, the only supplements I'm taking are ON whey, glucosamine/MSM, a multivitamin, omega 3-6-9 pills, and ON casein.[/QUOT

Heybro
welcome
KH

Ditto. I am new here too. Its great place.

Welcome, there is a wealth of knowledge on the board, hopefully we can learn some from you too.

Token Asian Kid said:
Right now, the only supplements I'm taking are ON whey, glucosamine/MSM, a multivitamin, omega 3-6-9 pills, and ON casein.

Welcome to the board, TAK.
You may want to add some amino acids to your daily supplementation as well.

DOGMA said:
Ditto. I am new here too. Its great place.
Welcome to the board, bro.

TheChosen1 said:
Welcome to the board, TAK.
You may want to add some amino acids to your daily supplementation as well.

Thanks...is it actually more cost-effective to take amino acid supplements, or to just spend the money on more protein?

|--[\\\]>-------- How did i miss this?! LOL! welcome to the board fellow asian brother!

Token Asian Kid said:
Thanks...is it actually more cost-effective to take amino acid supplements, or to just spend the money on more protein?

there are a handful of free form amino acids worth taking a look at but at 18yrs old and the level you indicate you are at i would worry more about daily total protein intake as you stated, as well as sound training methods and proper rest. Its all you really need at this point.

what up man welcome and good luck with ur workouts!

BrooklynJuice said:
there are a handful of free form amino acids worth taking a look at but at 18yrs old and the level you indicate you are at i would worry more about daily total protein intake as you stated, as well as sound training methods and proper rest. Its all you really need at this point.

Right now, I consume ~350 g of protein a day, ~400 - 450 g of carbs, and ~80 g of fats a day, and do two workouts a day on MWF.

Monday:
AM (chest) - 5x incline dumbell press, 3x dips, 3x cable crossovers / caskets supersets
PM (shoulders) - 4x military press, 4x upright row, 2x lateral raise / rear delt raise supersets

Wednesday:
AM (back) - 4x deadlift, 4x t-bar row, 4x wide-grip chinup, 2x machine pullover, 2x dumbell shrugs
PM (tris) - 4x french press, 3x tricep pushdown, 3x tricep kickback

Friday:
AM (legs) - 5x squats, 2x leg press, 4x leg extension / hamstring curl supersets
PM (bis) - 4x barbell curl, 3x hammer curl, 3x concentration curl

I hit abs/calves with each PM workout.
TThSat, I usually do light cardio

Any tips/suggestions/changes? Thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member