over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lincoln

Registered
Hello everyone I am new member of this board. Heard a lot of good about ithe glad to be here

This is little info about myself

I am on a lot of other boards. But this board looks the most active . Hope to learn and get some good info support here.

I started to train when I was 17 years old, I read all the magazines available. Muscle Fitness, flex and Muscular Development. Tried all of their diets, workout routines and supplements. They said they will make you a animal. But after 2 years I noticed nothing of those where working for me ,sometimes I gained weight, muscle and fat. Sometimes I lost weight , muscle. Somehow the diets didn’t work for me. The workout routines where also all over the place, every month there was a different routine to get those rock hard abs.

So I joint a gym with a coach who should know here stuff. She had experience with competing and had some athletes under supervision. She told me I could get a lot without AAS and when I was ready to compete she would let me know. When I was 21 all natural, on supplements like creatin /gluto/ protine/bcaa and amino`s she told me I was ready to compete in classicbb. I weight 102kg with 18%bf my bulk just ended. She told me this was a level even a natural bodybuilder could enter.

After 4 months of 100% commitment, I was 73kg with 4-5% bf. I lost a huge amount of muscle, I felt terrible. I entered the show and saw guys who where a whole different level.
I was not even close to the number 1. I was so disappointed, all my hard work! My coach told me it was because of the steroids. But it didn’t matter to me, I was devastated because I felt my coach didn’t protect me for this. I would have done everything to become a real bodybuilder.

So I left my coach gym and moved to the city close to my work. I entered a cheap gym close to my home. After a year some guy tried to sell me some gear and I rejected. I didn’t want to be part of that culture. I was still serious holding my diet and workout like it was my last day on earth every day. But still I could not come close to my competition. I started to read about gear on a beginner forum. The info about gear was not good, I know now. The described it as the holy grail. I thought it was magic, I only needed tren and test and 250mg every week. I didn’t even know what UG gear was, so I just bought it. First time I inject I did get mayor pain and could walk normal for 5 days. I called my source he said it was normal and I should just continue and would where off. Meanwhile I entered a new gym with a coach who should know his stuff. A proBB was his pupil some time ago. I dropped the painful gear when he told me it could be the may bacteria in it that made me walk like a retard.

I did get some beter gear from him, I told him I don’t mind what it costs. Just give me the good stuff. After 12weeks cycle on 500mg test/300mg tren and some dianabol I did gain 8 kg. I was bloofy like a hippo, didn’t like the look. He did get me a standard diet from a other pupil. This didn’t work for me. After the cycle all the water dropped and I almost didn’t hold any size. When I talked about this with my new coach he said: if I had more money he could have given me better gear. This was the point I also left his gym.

So here I was lost of money spend not having any gains or trust in coaches or gear.

I contacted a old friend who was a pupil of my first coach. He told me a lot and given me directions to a good forum in that time. (don’t know if I can post it here, that’s why I don’t)
He told me I needed to be my own coach, nobody can give me all the directions to become a BBer. The gear needs to be 100% spot on. Second diet and third workout.

What I try to explain is , that many people are interested in your money.
Even your workout buddy could have it wrong. What’s working for him is maybe not for you.
Everybody is different so you need to find out what’s working for you.

I started blast en cruising 1,5 year now, with supervision of my doctor. I check my bloodwork, blood pressure/ I donate blood. Got a HDL+LDL+Try cholesterol monitor and a HB+HTC monitor

I take out my blood myself tried to go to donation couple times but they keep asking why my levels where so high and that I should see a docter.

I am a endomorph, I respond heavy on carbs. I can grow very fast, but need to monitor my cabs intake else I become a hippo. I don’t need any AI till this time, I am not prone to gyno sides I think. I only use some letro or novla on my cycles for to get some extra water out. I have done some higher test cycles with masteron, so maybe that’s why I didn’t need any.

My goal is to build the 70-80`s body, wide back, small waist and thick chest.

Competing is not my goal. When I walk in the gym or at the beach people ask me if I am a bodybuilder or if I compete. That’s all the recognition I need. I don’t want to pay money to enter a competition. I also don’t want to have any deadlines, if my body tells me to take another week I listen.

Last edited:
Welcome to PM

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws