over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

My boy just told me about this forum. Im looking for a body building coach in the Socal area. Need to get my diet dialed in.

Hey been watching the boards for a bit, from the SoJersey area. Love the content on here.

Hello Everyone,

I’m a once upon a time rugby player, swimmer, powerlifter and bodybuilding competitor (both a natural and enhanced athlete at different stages). I stopped training in a serious capacity a few years back but I am more than familiar with this and various other forums. I’m looking to get my old (and better) health, fitness and body back. I’m now 130kg so there’s a long road ahead of me as far as weight loss before I can begin thinking about competing in anything but I’m happy to be back.

Looking forward to the challenge of finding that special work/life balance finally.

Hello, I appreciate to be member of this board. Looking forward to interesting discussions.

Hello to all. Great forum. After a little research, I found too many informations on this forum. Very happy. Keep it strong and safe

Hey everyone. I've been working out most of my life but fell off a few years back. Finally decided to get back into shape and this is the best place for it. I've gotten alot of great advice and knowledge from this board over the years and look forward to helping out as well.

Hi, just joined. Been working out for about 6 years, and have done 2 cycles. I was told this it the best place to find legit sponsors

Welcome to ProMuscle everyone. This is a great place to be.

I'm LIV. Whats up all. Just browsing. Pretty happy with what I'm doing now but thought I'd have a gander anyway.
Welcome to the forum. Let us know if you have any questions.

What’s up everyone! Not a new member as my join date goes way back but always been a reader on here. Figured I’d try to contribute where I can since I’ve been in the hobby for over a decade now. Anyways, I’m 31 years old and 5’7. Usually my weight is around 195 in the am. I’m from Ontario Canada. Looking forward to being a bigger part of this forum and continue expanding my knowledge, as well as helping out where I can.

Here’s a shot of me a few days out from my show last year as a MW bodybuilder. (173lbs)
54D74DE2-B365-4A29-88A8-5509BF0840C3.png

Hi everybody. I have been lifting weights most of my adult life, been out of the gym for 8 weeks waiting on surgery for a blown shoulder so I decided to dial in my diet and get ready for a life of light weights from here on out. I know that if anyone can help me to get on with this it will be the members here. I look forward to soaking up all the knowledge I can. Thanks in advance to all.

Welcome to ProM bro’s.

Welcome to PM everyone! The information on this forum is vast. Don't hesitate to use the search function as well. Please take a moment and read the rules of the forum. Thanks!!

New to PM. Been around since the invention of the internet. Don’t have as much time to contribute as I once did I try my best !

sup fan.

Hello!

My name is Mike, I'm 35 , 3,6 "tall" and my actual weight is 268lbs.

I won 4x the local teen heavyweight cup 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2008 than I got vey bad knee and skins probs so I've stopped training for 2 yrs, after my comback I never did a comp. again.

I love bodybuilding and I try to help wherever I can , sorry if my english is not the best - it's not my native language.

Hi fellas and lady fellas. Read good things about this board on Reddit. In honor of the rules I'm introducing myself. From here, I'll likely ghost to lurk like a smallish troglodyte ought to do.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear