over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

So some help here I orderd from a sponcer on here a domestic source before Christmas they state in their list 5-7 day turnaround I hit em up on the 5th they said it was landing this week it did not. They state they will provide a TN if its more than 7 days which it has so I asked well now they stopped replying. Im new here but been around doing this a while so I know some boards are sensitive about complaining and others hold sources to what they promised I need some advice on what to do next.
There are many reasons why shipping is delayed at the moment with the pandemic being the most obvious. In all likelihood the delay is outside the power of the sponsor. 5-7 days is completely unrealistic at the moment. From your post I am lead to believe that you placed your order during holiday season which causes further delay with the influx of packages across the gamut.

I politely urge patience.

As fellow member Mayor states, the proper protocol is to contact a Mod regarding issues. Do not air out grievances on common threads.

Man im having a tough time with this board. It says I dont have sufficient enough privileges to hardly post anywhere. Am I doing something wrong? So far this hasn't been user friendly for me. I'm not the sharpest byte in the tech world but jeez
Mine says the same but think it takes time and depends on post etc but it's probably good for not spamming or bashing for no reason etc. But still like it seems like a good place and many people here a rather friendly and try to help out

Hope all is doing well during this time. Some gyms are going outdoor. Let’s make the most of 2021! Can anyone fill me in how to get privileges to post in other parts of forums? Been here so long. Stay healthy guys!

Hope all is doing well during this time. Some gyms are going outdoor. Let’s make the most of 2021! Can anyone fill me in how to get privileges to post in other parts of forums? Been here so long. Stay healthy guys!
Hi welcome to ProM. You need to have fifty plus posts. Do some posting in the beginner and other sections. Ask questions and share your experiences.

Hey all, been lurking here for awhile and just decided to sign up the other day. Been training for the last 23 years, ex athlete, loads of experience here with peds and natural supps. Looking forward to contributing here a bit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear