over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Welcome to Professional Muscle! Take a moment to introduce yourself here. After you've read the board rules, we look forward to your input and contribution.

OTH

What’s up! Actually been a member here for a minute on promuscle. Unfortunately I have forgotten my password and my email is so old I can’t access that either. Very unfortunate as of now because I can’t post on certain forums or threads

Sort of a new member here. Have had a couple user names over the years but this is my first post. This forum is amazing. Thanks

Hey guys, been a member for a while, usually just read, and try to learn as much as possible / see perspectives from the vets. Not a newb to bodybuilding. Not trying to roll out a resume, but figure the point of an introduction post is to actually introduce who I am besides a username.

I am active Army, been in about 16 years. I am a medical officer, and currently the director of human performance for one of the SoF units.
I have been training for 20 years, and am fortunate enough to be a natural pro in the WNBF, and IPE. I love bodybuilding and my purpose here I to learn and occasionally ask a question / offer a perspective. I know this shit does not matter at all but I since it's an intro thread I am an MS, CSCS, TSAC-F, and CISSN.

I am from Ohio,(O-H-...) I love sports, I love dogs. I love to engage with people about things they are passionate about. I fuckin love bodybuilding, and hard training.

I'm actually an old member, coming back to this forum from a hiatus but I forgot my login info 😄 Due to the pandemic and gyms closing, I wasn't able to train the way I wanted. Looking to back into things now that cases are decreasing.

Welcome to ProM Nathan

Regards,
Red
Hey, I am really loving the high-quality products from Apollo. Shipping is fast and reliable. Apollo has made it so easy for me to do my first cycle and the results were great. Everyone noticed which is what I wanted and now getting ready for my next cycle as soon as my Apollo shipment arrives this week. My best to everyone this is GREAT!

Hey, I am really loving the high-quality products from Apollo. Shipping is fast and reliable. Apollo has made it so easy for me to do my first cycle and the results were great. Everyone noticed which is what I wanted and now getting ready for my next cycle as soon as my Apollo shipment arrives this week. My best to everyone this is GREAT!
Thanks bro, good luck with your next cycle and let me know how it goes
Regards,
Red

Hey Guys new to board, heard about it by Scott Stevenson podcast. 43 getting back to training consistent around a bunch of injuries. Look fwd to listening n learning.

All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board.
Hey Guys. Found board listening to Scott Stevenson. Coming back to weights after a good run over 10 years but @ 43 with a bunch of injuries n coming out of training BJJ. Looking forward to getting back to consistently training and eating for first time in a handful of years. Looking forward to learning a lot from all you guys.

All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board.
New member.... longtime amateur bodybuilder Michigan native.... lots of experience and knowledge surrounding this lifestyle.....hobbies are eating sleeping lifting eating sleeping lifting

New to this site. I’m a long time member on two other very good boards.
Just looking to get some fresh reads and feedback.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131