over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hi everyone! Actually, I'm an old member been gone a while. I joined back around 2003 or 2005 I believe. I missed the board. I see a lot of the mods are still here. Can't believe it's been so long. I remember when this site first started and all the transitions.

Thanks!

Hello,

Great to have a board like this.

I like to do my reasearch on things and contribute with I can.

Been lifting for 10 years.

Living in the (for "us") godforsaken place Sweden.

Cheers Lev

Happy to be here.The amount of free information is overwhelming. (y)

Regards, Ethan

Hello all, just reintroducing myself. My original handle is Stacker. Been around the boards for quite some time but finally have time to get back into the community and get back into the game. Had a large string of injuries, back surgery, shoulder, etc...etc...but all healed up for the most part and ready to be back in the gym full-time. Nice to be back.

Stacker...

Hi all, I'm a new member but have been been on TRT for 5+ years now and recently started venturing into "TRT+". I've been on a few other boards over the years, but I joined this after seeing the quality of posts from some of the members along with the IFBB Pro section.

Hello from Ireland. I’m already a user of AAS, I’m just always interested in advice and anecdotal experiences that I may learn from in hopes to do steroids that little bit ‘safer’.

I'm new here but by no means am I new. In fact I'm so old I been in this since before internet was much a part of it at all. I did my first shot in 1991 and I was in business by 1993 but not no internet business- that didn't exist to me til about 01' ish LMAO!
Any how: Sup PM?!

hello all, new here, kind of, finally made my own account in January but I've been using this forum through my buddy for years now.

Hi everyone, thanks for the add. I'm new to this forum, but not completely new. I've been out of it for many years, last forum I was on was MM. Goals are different now that I'm in my 40's for sure.

Hi all, complete newbie to the forums here :). I’ve only recently just got into bodybuilding and came across this forum

What's up guys! Thanks for the great info and great community! I'm excited to be apart of this and restart my journey here!

Hi everyone! Actually, I'm an old member been gone a while. I joined back around 2003 or 2005 I believe. I missed the board. I see a lot of the mods are still here. Can't believe it's been so long. I remember when this site first started and all the transitions.
Ya Ive been gone for years also, great board for sure!!

New here,I will post a bit about myself,just got chewed a new one for posting improperly. I hope I am as perfect as those peeps one day.

I'm 43, 6'3, 190 lb
Usually run test E 600 mg and dbol
Trying test prop w/ EQ and tren.
Feeling good, might drop the tren. Only running EOD. Fertility is not a issue for me,that ship has sailed. Advice going forward. I have nolva,and clomid on hand

Hi guys!
Joined this forum way back in 2016. I live in Australia and mostly post on local forums. I have been in the game since 1991 and was hooked by the bodybuilding bug. So yes 30 years in the game. I was a competitive bodybuilder from 1991-2006 winning many state shows with NABBA and IFBB. I was r/up 3 times at the Mr Australia 2x with NABBA 2002-2003 and 1x with IFBB 2006. I have continued to train in my later years and have helped many other bodybuilders with their training and comp preps. I was a personal trainer for 15 years although left the industry 13 years ago to pursue other interests. I have posted up a picture of me back in the day and am hoping to make a contribution to this great forum.

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_0001.jpg
    IMG_20200401_0001.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
Nice to be here, hope I can learn more and push myself more with a good support system

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws