over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Glad to be here. Fitness is my life been training for 10 years. Enhanced for 4. Here to learn as much as I can from the wise members of this board, and all the knowledge it has to offer.
Welcome to ProM brother glad to have you around hit me up anytime [email protected]

WorldofRoids.to

Hi new here reg couple months ago. Why do i get " insufficient privileges to reply here " on certain threads?

You only have 20 posts as of right now. The Sponsor section and Lab Testing section require 50 quality posts. One word answers or bumping old threads to try and get to 50 posts will get a member banned temporarily or permanently.

Hello, a new "old head" member here. I say old but I don't act it. I am just 40 and started in the gym at 18. I am right at 6 foot and currently hovering around 235. I would say my bf is mid to high single digits, definitely below 10% (or so I like to tell myself) I follow a concentrated isolation method to my workouts, basically I concentrate on one group per day. It is the only way I seem to ever progress so it's what I do. Former service member. I did mess with prohormones when I was around 30. Then I went back natural for a few years maybe. That's when I took the plunge and dove head first kicking and screaming into this crazy world of anabolics. Since then I have basically tried every common injectable except some esters. I have even used dihydroboldone cyp, ment, and I have some clostebol ace to try, when I get around to it. As far as orals go I have taken dbol, tbol, anavar, winstrol, proviron but not anadrol yet.
I am a Homebrewer as well.

New, why do i get " u have insufficient privileges to reply here " on many threads?

Read the rules! They're at the top of every page as a sticky. The Sponsor forum and the Lab Test forum require that you have 50 posts (quality). If someone tries to post whore their way to 50 posts they'll get a warning and/or a ban!

Hi everyone, new rep for monster labs here.
Really excited to join pm and hopefully help and learn.
Best forum!

Long time lurker of PM. I've learned more from this board the last 10 years than all others combined. Never felt worthy of putting my two cents in until recently. I figure it's time to start actively contributing and participating in the discussions. Glad to be part of this great resource and wealth of knowledge.

New member, first post. Spent a few weeks trying to go through the site before my first post. Trying to gain some knowledge. Look foward to the forum.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws