over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hi there, getting back into it after 10 years! Lots of new things for me; SARMs, Tudca, PCT must include a SARM now....anyway, I'm a bit old school. Started back up at the gym after 10 years and muscle memory kicked in well; 4 months of gym and going strong.

About 7 cycles under this belt, everything but primo, Masterson, etc....never tried the expensive pre-contest stuff.

Too many PH cycles back in the 2000s, and it seems like a lot of the good stuff is hard to come by as it was back then.

Here to learn but also share things I wish others would have told me. Looking forward to contributing.

Hey, year another new guy here but not new to the game. Last show was in 2011 where I got SMOKED but hey this seems like a good place to learn new tricks.

Hi from Germany! New to the site.
I'm glad to find a group where you can easily talk about everything
Have already found a lot of information that I have not found anywhere else.
You guys are great!

Motivation is back and training on point!

Of Cours I’m new here to the point I didn’t knew about this where you can post about your self. I been in this game for min but I’m new here on the forum and I been reading so much and a lot of the guys on here been helping me I’m happy I found this place wish I did long time ago!!

Greetings!

New father and business owner here. I've been on TRT for sometime and am looking to grow in my understanding on how to become optimized so i can be the best father and business professional possible. I am completely fascinated and slightly obsessed by these types of medications. Very excited to chat with some of you.

Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 38 been weight lifting since 7th grade when my parents bought me a personal trainer for wrestling and football. Turned out to be first team all Ohio football player in d2 inside linebacker. Was too short to play college d1. But anyways I live in the gym it’s my therapy where I fight my demons.

Been a long time member but never have posted much. Lats is a fellow friend and decided to become a bigger part of this community

Hello Lifters of P.M.,

My long term goal for bodybuilding is to compete in national physique competition classic physique division in masters on the national level after age 35. I'm turning 31 in February. I will first do local shows and work my way up but only after a long while of building a competitive physique .

I have four year clean and sober from hard drugs. I take my recovery very serious and that is why I love bodybuilding bcuz it completely replaced any addictive behavior to drugs to addiction to gains. I've been bodybuilding for around 9 months so far and I'm loving it.

Now I'm a bit unique as I'm a bodybuilder with mental health disabilities. I have manic depressive bipolar and am on the autism spectrum high functioning. So I don't work a regular job and I'm retired more or less. I don't let my disability get in the way of bodybuilding. The only thing it stops me from doing is running trenbolone which can put me into a manic episode. But other than that I can do everything that any other bodybuilder can do.

Now onto how I got onto peds. I take methadone for my opite addiction I'm currently tapering my dose down BTW. But anyways thale methadone cussed me to have low testosterone so I got onto TRT during June 2022. I knew once I got my levels up I gotta get in the gym and build some muscle.

I have been dieting since the first of October and have went from 280 to 225 pounds. I will post pictures of myself in the progress pictures thread after my first off-season. Currently I'm just running not quite a cycle but sports TRT plus plus which is 300mg per week. It allows me to train my high volume exercises ppl split easily enough to recover. I will do a proper blast end of summer early autumn 2023 l. Once I get lean enough to bulk. I will be using a coach once my off-season begins. I want to make the best gains possible and a coach will help with that goal.

I want to say my influences I watch on YouTube about bodybuilding are: think big bodybuilding with Scott McNally skip hill Andrew berry and Dave crosland, I also love watch Paul k Barnett of anabolic bodybuilding and his guest ifbb pro Dr Todd Lee. I also like to watch a little bit of Kolton lukes who is a bodybuilder with cerebral palsy. What I don't waste my time watching is more plates more dates vigourous Steve, and the 99 percent of other channels out there feeding you bullshit.

Last off I just want to say a few thing I like about professional muscle. I like that we have lots of veteran bodybuilding members here who have excellent information. I like how it seems to be an older crowd here and much less drama. I also like how the crowd at PM seems to be a lot smarter and well informed on this board with the respect of what it takes to build a physique. This board isn't a drama board like meso. I like how the members have the awards attached to thier names so I can easily see how much of a veteran they are in the event they call something out that's incorrect. I really also like that the pm board is very active with tons of history to read through enough posts to last a lifetime of learning.

Anyways thanks for reading 😊.

Have a great day

Invited over here. Long time member of another forum. 42 years young love lifting and AAS. Long time learner and lifting fanatic. Just here to learn, listen, and share experiences.

Invited over here. Long time member of another forum. 42 years young love lifting and AAS. Long time learner and lifting fanatic. Just here to learn, listen, and share experiences.
Welcome to the show brotha

long time lurker, member of other boards, seems pretty G2G here and i appreciate all the shared knowledge.

OK, not really new to this board, been on for quite some time. But I've never done the Intro as it started a few years ago. I used to go by Xadrenaline.
Love this site, have used it for research before every research report I do. The amount of experience and knowledge here is amazing.
I have recommended this board to all that have asked me for advice, as this site and members is far more knowledgeable than I.

Cheers,
PYF Therapy

Hello everyone, My name is Matt. I'm 35yo, 6'1" and right around 200 pounds. I've lifted off and on for years but I got serious about it 16 months ago. Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to reading threads here on your forum. There is definitely a large number of very knowledgeable people here!

I figured it was time to stop lurking and say hello. Thank you for having me.

Matt

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity