over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New metallica cd

right!!

I heard a cut from AC DC's Black Ice today. I wasn't impressed at all. Just another commercial top 40 song that is nothing like the old heavy metal style when they first came out with songs like Let There be Rock, or Hell aint a bad place to be. Metallica is old school hardcore heavy metal rock totally different from AC DC. You can't compare the two, they both have their own unique sound and style.

I have to agree hard to compare the 2 bands completely... I am a fan of both and will always be. I just am a bigger tallica fan. Just sick of the bashing

A sober musician is like a bodybuilder without steroids. Crap. When a musician stops the drugs/alcohol it's over.

lol that is very true. Seriously, yall need to quit setting unrealistically high expectations for metallica. or youll never be satisfied no matter what they do. Things have changed alot since they came out in 83'. EVERYONE has changed over the years, so why cant they? Theyve grown up. Theyre not angry young men with alchohol problems and mental angst. That is obviously what fueled their earlier music and maybe thats what we loved. You could relate to the anger & agression since odds are you were probably a angry teen-20 something year old when they first came out. Not saying they arent good musicians presently by any means, yeah yall say they sold out. Youre right. They sell out every concert they have. What is a sellout? What is the point of being a professional musician? To make money. If you have the oppurtunity to make more you would be a fool not to take it. Nothing is free, that includes music. They owe the fans nothing really. They give us their music. If you like it you can buy it or not. Simple as that. Sorry for the long rant but Im so sick of everyone picking and prodding and overanlyzing the living hell out of metalica so much that they themselves cant even enjoy them anymore. Sometimes it better just to not give a shit and just enjoy things for what they ARE..not what you think they should be ;)

Last edited:
metallica .com has about 6 new songs u can hear, sit back and crack a couple beers to them, good shit

Greatest non-sell out band in history AC/DC!

Maybe not as good anymore but they put out so many kick ass albums and songs and concerts, no one can take that a way. Always stuck to their guns. Can't even get their music on itunes because they didn't sell it.

It doesn't matter what they do at this time because they have already stood the test of time worldwide.

Metallica will never live down their sell out BS. Remember that "Kill em all" meant kill all the record producers. And "One" was supposed to be their one and only video they were ever going to do.
Now you can buy their home video of them going through counciling. Poor Metallicca! They don't get along sometimes and they hurt each others feelings.:(

"Kill em All" should be kill themseves because that is what they did.

And I once loved Metallica as much as anybody. Now I can't even spell it right.

I agree with most on here, they will never be as good as they once were. Another band that never sold out is Judas Priest. They are still putting out music that is much the same as they did back in the 80s and 70s

Yea i liked the new song...thought they were fallin off but this album might just be pretty good!!!

Yea i liked the new song...thought they were fallin off but this album might just be pretty good!!!

A real improvement over what they have been doing for a long time. I am looking forward to hearing more.

You guys didn't download it yet? :D I did yesterday and already deleted the POS. :D

A real improvement over what they have been doing for a long time. I am looking forward to hearing more.

Agreed. Lars musta gotten over trying to re-invent the wheel and got back to rockin straight up.

lol that is very true. Seriously, yall need to quit setting unrealistically high expectations for metallica. or youll never be satisfied no matter what they do. Things have changed alot since they came out in 83'. EVERYONE has changed over the years, so why cant they? Theyve grown up. Theyre not angry young men with alchohol problems and mental angst. That is obviously what fueled their earlier music and maybe thats what we loved. You could relate to the anger & agression since odds are you were probably a angry teen-20 something year old when they first came out. Not saying they arent good musicians presently by any means, yeah yall say they sold out. Youre right. They sell out every concert they have. What is a sellout? What is the point of being a professional musician? To make money. If you have the oppurtunity to make more you would be a fool not to take it. Nothing is free, that includes music. They owe the fans nothing really. They give us their music. If you like it you can buy it or not. Simple as that. Sorry for the long rant but Im so sick of everyone picking and prodding and overanlyzing the living hell out of metalica so much that they themselves cant even enjoy them anymore. Sometimes it better just to not give a shit and just enjoy things for what they ARE..not what you think they should be ;)

Good points bro. Metallica still kicks ass, plain and simple.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws