over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Music Sucks

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I listen to rock when im working out. It seems there is just no good music anymore. I do like country but what has happened to good rock music. I changed my entire gym music list back to the 80's rock. That was awesome music!!! Of course watching the new documentary about Ronnie James Dio helped. I miss the old days of AC/DC, Aerosmith, G&R, Dio, Ozzy, Iron Maiden etc.

What is some good solid rock music you guys listen to?

You can browse through those if you want and see if there's something you might want to listen to.

Edit: Lately hyperlinks have not been working in posts. I don't know if this was decided to be removed. If you Google "Octane recently played" and "Turbo recently played" the first results will take you to what I posted.

I'm with you! Aerosmith, greatest band of all time!
About 4 years ago the wife and I went to Vegas to see them at the MGM with another couple. She got the tix through a client. As we walked into the theater and walked down to our seats to the front row my I was in awe and asked her how much the tickets cost? She said, don't ask, you won't enjoy the concert. She knows they are my favorite. During the concert Steven Tyler sang as he walked within two feet of me. I was tempted to throw my underwear at him! HAHA
The encore was Dream On and he sat at the piano about 30 feet away.
They don't make music like that anymore.

This whole generation sucks ass.
Been so fucking depressed lately.
People have zero common sense. No one does shit; watch other people online do shit they want to do.
Music sucks, everything is expensive, shit is fucked up right now.

Hahaha the decline of humanity is unfolding infront of our eyes.
We can’t have good music or good anything we have people confused on what to identify as. The shit going on right now is ludacris.

Nothing good is on the Radio. Most stations are bought out by on company. Gogira and Jinger are good newer bands.

This is so ridiculous. With platforms like Bandcamp there's easily more great music of every genre available than ever before.

Like 99% of people you're biased towards what you grew up with - this is why every generation complains that everything from the next generation sucks. It doesn't, you just aren't willing to do to the work to find good stuff.

This is so ridiculous. With platforms like Bandcamp there's easily more great music of every genre available than ever before.

Like 99% of people you're biased towards what you grew up with - this is why every generation complains that everything from the next generation sucks. It doesn't, you just aren't willing to do to the work to find good stuff.
True, I don't like simple music (exept punk lol) I listen for if it's well written. I've heard a lot of good music from different genre but rarely on the radio.

True, I don't like simple music (exept punk lol) I listen for if it's well written. I've heard a lot of good music from different genre but rarely on the radio.
Not that it's music related but my wife's new car doesn't even have an AM radio.

I couldnt disagree more. Mumble rap and all that shit including new pop music is trash. We agree on that.

I think some of the newest metal core, hard rock, prog rock, etc kicks ass. I mean the stuff is just incredible. Im an old school metal head. Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, anything with catchy hooks and aggressive beats. This new stuff is very very very good.

That said, I am no fan of country music. It's one of those things I will never get so we are probably coming from different angles at this.

I also find today's music rather insipid and thus going back to my 70s and 80s (with some early 90s) rock playlists, and certainly love the classic rock workout channel on SiriusXM.

music died the day layne staley left AIC...
nothing like him or AIC since.. dirt stays on repeat...

So I listen to rock when im working out. It seems there is just no good music anymore. I do like country but what has happened to good rock music. I changed my entire gym music list back to the 80's rock. That was awesome music!!! Of course watching the new documentary about Ronnie James Dio helped. I miss the old days of AC/DC, Aerosmith, G&R, Dio, Ozzy, Iron Maiden etc.

What is some good solid rock music you guys listen to?
100% agree.My gym playlist are Iron Maiden and Megadeth.New music doesn't have the same feel we had with older rock and metal.

I have been saying new music sux since disco became popular in the late 70's. I find people think the music and times they grew up in was the best era. Seems people have been talking about that damn younger generation since the development of papyrus.

Disagree slightly with this. I totally agree with you that you can find good stuff, but on the whole, and considering what the "masses" listen to and like.....today's music is HORRID.

But I can go off in my corner of metal land and have new stuff the melts your face off every month or 2, so I'm good. Just won't ever use mainstream platforms again.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws