over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Music Sucks

OMG... Totally disagree. I grew up on Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Motley Crue, etc and still love them but

Disturbed
Chevelle
Perfect Circle
A7X
Cradle of Filth
Stabbing Westward
White Zombie
etc, etc...

And these aren't even the heaviest. Seriously, great bands out there.

I only like OG rap. Run DMC, Ice T, Beasties, Eminem, etc. Some country is okay, even bluegrass. It's pop that blows today. Just as it did 30 years ago.

This whole generation sucks ass.
Been so fucking depressed lately.
People have zero common sense. No one does shit; watch other people online do shit they want to do.
Music sucks, everything is expensive, shit is fucked up right now.
Tell us how you really feel 😩😉

Disagree slightly with this. I totally agree with you that you can find good stuff, but on the whole, and considering what the "masses" listen to and like.....today's music is HORRID.

But I can go off in my corner of metal land and have new stuff the melts your face off every month or 2, so I'm good. Just won't ever use mainstream platforms again.
I've discovered some music this way and the app I use lets me discover new music in related genres.

Lucky me, the new F150 lease truck arriving last week has 3 months SIRIUS radio included.
I love the HAIR NATION channel and will likely renew if the give me a favorable rate just for the pleasure of having Hair Nation 24/7. I could listen to that station all day!
BTW, I'm 60 and love Heavy Metal .

Lucky me, the new F150 lease truck arriving last week has 3 months SIRIUS radio included.
I love the HAIR NATION channel and will likely renew if the give me a favorable rate just for the pleasure of having Hair Nation 24/7. I could listen to that station all day!
BTW, I'm 60 and love Heavy Metal .
If you’ve got an Amex Platinum, theres a $20 monthly streaming credit you can use for Sirius.

So I listen to rock when im working out. It seems there is just no good music anymore. I do like country but what has happened to good rock music. I changed my entire gym music list back to the 80's rock. That was awesome music!!! Of course watching the new documentary about Ronnie James Dio helped. I miss the old days of AC/DC, Aerosmith, G&R, Dio, Ozzy, Iron Maiden etc.

What is some good solid rock music you guys listen to?
Im a product of the 70's and 80's. IMO music peaked in early 80's, then synth-pop came out, digital, Rap, etc. And analog went by the way-side.
(Manufactured "music").

Thin Lizzy, UFO, Rush, Dio, Sabbath, Kiss, Maiden, Priest, Molly Hatchet, Foghat, etc... (Can go on and on here).
Once they started using computers, and promoting rap (talking garbage to electronic programmed stuff) shit ran down hill...

In a way it’s kinda nice because I’ve gone back to the music of the 70s to early 90s and discovered a lot of music I had missed during those eras even from bands I love and thought I knew well.

Not a big fan of modern music. There is some good songs, zombie, son of a sinner, etc. I like some classic rock, country. Can't stand heavy metal or any rap or r and b. Growing up my cousin would listen to Eminem. Good God I can't see the appeal just some angry kid screaming. I can see those rap battles where they rhyme and diss each other being funny but can't listen to rap. Country some songs tell a story which I like.

Don't know if this applies to Metal as it never appealed to me but there's a reason there are sooooo many remakes and remix's out there... originality is less and less
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and The Doors (to name a few) are the best IMO

Same applies to Hip Hop/Rap.... Run DMC, Tupac, Tribe Called Quest.... THAT shit is awesome...New Hip Hop is a freakin joke....shit is garbage

Same applies to Hip Hop/Rap.... Run DMC, Tupac, Tribe Called Quest.... THAT shit is awesome...New Hip Hop is a freakin joke....shit is garbage
100%

While I like classic rock, I've liked the OG rappers as well. Even old Eminem tracks I listen to while lifting and have several rap tracks interspersed in my mega-playlist that I shuffle play when my Sirius app gets balky.

Agreed on the new rap is totally crap.

So I listen to rock when im working out. It seems there is just no good music anymore. I do like country but what has happened to good rock music. I changed my entire gym music list back to the 80's rock. That was awesome music!!! Of course watching the new documentary about Ronnie James Dio helped. I miss the old days of AC/DC, Aerosmith, G&R, Dio, Ozzy, Iron Maiden etc.

What is some good solid rock music you guys listen to?
I listen to house but Avengened Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Chevelle, even Nickelback has some popping gym tunes. I dig Poison and MC but honestly I’ll take 70s over 80s in the gym.

Testament/Megadeth/Exodus/Judas Priest/Dio/KISS....just to name a few. Different generation of kids, different tastes in music. The bands from the 80s are still putting out music & touring. Music, regardless of genre, was so popular in the 80s/90s then kind of just faded.

You can browse through those if you want and see if there's something you might want to listen to.

Edit: Lately hyperlinks have not been working in posts. I don't know if this was decided to be removed. If you Google "Octane recently played" and "Turbo recently played" the first results will take you to what I posted.
Yea I listen to those and Ozzys boneyard

I'm with you! Aerosmith, greatest band of all time!
About 4 years ago the wife and I went to Vegas to see them at the MGM with another couple. She got the tix through a client. As we walked into the theater and walked down to our seats to the front row my I was in awe and asked her how much the tickets cost? She said, don't ask, you won't enjoy the concert. She knows they are my favorite. During the concert Steven Tyler sang as he walked within two feet of me. I was tempted to throw my underwear at him! HAHA
The encore was Dream On and he sat at the piano about 30 feet away.
They don't make music like that anymore.
Yea I’m huge into Aerosmith! Got to actually meet them on the Permanent Vacation tour!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws