over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Nandrolone article (positive)

And on that note I just took 200mg deca in my right quad. :D

And on that note I just took 200mg deca in my right quad. :D

This is part of the study:
Anecdotal evidence from patients, as well as those men who have previously used nandrolone from “alternative” sources suggests a relationship with the use of nandrolone (alone, not in combination with testosterone) and ED. Indeed, nandrolone may contribute to the development of ED through two mechanisms: the suppression of testosterone/DHT via negative feedback and the buildup of estrogens.

Numerous studies have shown that DHT is the active androgen involved in maintenance of nitric oxide-mediated penile erections. Castrated rats treated with exogenous testosterone recovered erectile function but, when co-administered with a 5ARi to block DHT production, this recovery was lost (40,41). Moreover, administration of transdermal DHT in aging men resulted in improvement in early morning erections and the ability to maintain erections (42). In fact, one of the most common sexual side-effects of 5ARi’s (described above) is ED (43).

Nandrolone has also been shown to decrease LH, FSH, and endogenous testosterone levels in animal models, indicating a negative feedback loop to inhibit the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis (44). In this context, nandrolone acts as an androgen receptor agonist that is not converted endogenously to DHT (15). As such, it provides negative feedback to the HPG axis to suppresses testosterone levels, further decreasing the available testosterone and DHT, compounding its negative effects on erectile function.

Anecdotal evidence from patients, as well as those men who have previously used nandrolone from “alternative” sources suggests a relationship with the use of nandrolone (alone, not in combination with testosterone) and ED. Indeed, nandrolone may contribute to the development of ED through two mechanisms: the suppression of testosterone/DHT via negative feedback and the buildup of estrogens.

Numerous studies have shown that DHT is the active androgen involved in maintenance of nitric oxide-mediated penile erections. Castrated rats treated with exogenous testosterone recovered erectile function but, when co-administered with a 5ARi to block DHT production, this recovery was lost (40,41). Moreover, administration of transdermal DHT in aging men resulted in improvement in early morning erections and the ability to maintain erections (42). In fact, one of the most common sexual side-effects of 5ARi’s (described above) is ED (43).

Nandrolone has also been shown to decrease LH, FSH, and endogenous testosterone levels in animal models, indicating a negative feedback loop to inhibit the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis (44). In this context, nandrolone acts as an androgen receptor agonist that is not converted endogenously to DHT (15). As such, it provides negative feedback to the HPG axis to suppresses testosterone levels, further decreasing the available testosterone and DHT, compounding its negative effects on erectile function.

I used deca for 21 years and never have had an erectile issue. My body does real well off progesterone derivatives. Same goes for tren only cycles I've run.
This time I'm stacking deca and sustanon. Genetics are the biggest factor in all of this.

I used deca for 21 years and never have had an erectile issue. My body does real well off progesterone derivatives. Same goes for tren only cycles I've run.
This time I'm stacking deca and sustanon. Genetics are the biggest factor in all of this.

ME TOO......

only if too high.....my left nip get puffy.....so i never run heavy.

and i have no hair :eek: but i have a perfectly round skull....so all good.

:cool:

You are very lucky.

You are very lucky.

I think it works both ways.
I have very few negative side effects from AAS.
My liver values never go high on high doses.
No prolactin gyno or ED.
But my response to AAS is very poor in terms of strength, size, etc.

Nandrolone is my favorite AAS after test. More reasons to continue my love for NPP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nandrolone converts to less potent 5-alpha reduced metabolites which can upset the estrogen/androgen ratio while methandrostenolone converts to potent 5-alpha reduced metabolites, restoring the estrogen to androgen ratio. These effects help to explain why nandrolone and methandrostenolone have been viewed as complementary in a stack.

I can say I pinned 200mg deca yesterday and took some dbol for "feels" and woke up with a lasting rage boner hahaha

Last edited:
Nandrolone converts to less potent 5-alpha reduced metabolites which can upset the estrogen/androgen ratio while methandrostenolone converts to potent 5-alpha reduced metabolites, restoring the estrogen to androgen ratio. These effects help to explain why nandrolone and methandrostenolone have been viewed as complementary in a stack.

I can say I pinned 200mg deca yesterday and took some dbol for "feels" and woke up with a lasting rage boner hahaha

did you use it....????

I get 200mg deca plus 200mg test cyp per wk from my HRT doc. He also prescribed 20mg Novaldex per day and .5mg caber every 4th day, IMO this is the ultimate combination for older lifters I'm almost 56 I feel great and it's mostly due to the Deca!

I get 200mg deca plus 200mg test cyp per wk from my HRT doc. He also prescribed 20mg Novaldex per day and .5mg caber every 4th day, IMO this is the ultimate combination for older lifters I'm almost 56 I feel great and it's mostly due to the Deca!

wow dude....i would send him a christmas card...

:love:

40yrs old here and that's exactly the combo my endo prescribed minus the caber

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

I love NPP but don't like deca. They react very differently in my body. Have never had ED or libido issues but it definitely affects my ability to finish.

Make me an appointment next time you're in please

in my experience most issues with deca can be stopped such as taking too long to finish ect by adding in some proviron.. or simply hrt level test.. but aagain if your doing 600 mgs of deca most will run into the issue..

I had a persistent boner throughout the night from the deca and sust I took yesterday as well. Deca has always increased my sex drive.

Deca is also my favourite compound. Used if for years straight 100-200mg pr week year round. Love the roundness it gives to the muscles and the joint relief. Never had libido problems, actually makes me hornier.

40yrs old here and that's exactly the combo my endo prescribed minus the caber

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Wow lucky dudes. How'd you guys manage to get a script for deca? Did you ask for it or did the doctor suggest it?

In short deca makes me big, NPP gives me strength but no size. I'll usually run deca up to to 800mg per wk with 1200 to 1500mg sustanon per wk on a blast. Cruiseing now but my next blast I'm gonna try 600mg deca, 400mg NPP, 1500mg sustanon per wk and 50mg injectable anadrol eod.
Only orals will be Novaldex & Epistane Ed
Ill trow in summ MK prolly 12.5mg per nite and 500mcgs BPC per day that should put me back to 255lbs been cruising & dieting got dwn to 220lbs but I feel small and weak lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws