over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Nandrolone article (positive)

I love NPP but don't like deca. They react very differently in my body. Have never had ED or libido issues but it definitely affects my ability to finish.

really genetic matters,for my part, deca works better than npp, and some side-effects but i run with AI and until now everything goes well for me

I'm in the same boat. Deca and Tren increase my libido and make me strong as hell (and lean with Tren). The ONLY time I felt like myself libido wise since starting AAS has been with equal parts Test/Tren or Test/Deca.

I stopped using Deca and NPP after that "11x worse than Test for blood vessels" article came out. Now I wanna get back on it. :/ Decisions, decisions.

Test and Masteron, Proviron or even Primo destroy my libido and make me feel brittle. I've never known why and have experiemented for years.

This is part of the study:
Anecdotal evidence from patients, as well as those men who have previously used nandrolone from “alternative” sources suggests a relationship with the use of nandrolone (alone, not in combination with testosterone) and ED. Indeed, nandrolone may contribute to the development of ED through two mechanisms: the suppression of testosterone/DHT via negative feedback and the buildup of estrogens.

Numerous studies have shown that DHT is the active androgen involved in maintenance of nitric oxide-mediated penile erections. Castrated rats treated with exogenous testosterone recovered erectile function but, when co-administered with a 5ARi to block DHT production, this recovery was lost (40,41). Moreover, administration of transdermal DHT in aging men resulted in improvement in early morning erections and the ability to maintain erections (42). In fact, one of the most common sexual side-effects of 5ARi’s (described above) is ED (43).

Nandrolone has also been shown to decrease LH, FSH, and endogenous testosterone levels in animal models, indicating a negative feedback loop to inhibit the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis (44). In this context, nandrolone acts as an androgen receptor agonist that is not converted endogenously to DHT (15). As such, it provides negative feedback to the HPG axis to suppresses testosterone levels, further decreasing the available testosterone and DHT, compounding its negative effects on erectile function.

There is a " guru" that I have mentioned before that has the vast majority of his cycles using a test base , a nandrolone derivative , and a dht derivative.. But based n what s cited above Id say he is on the right track..

This article is just a nice little fluff piece, but it doesn't address any of our recent concerns about nortestosterone. Personally, I haven't become adversarial towards Decca because of the recent questions...they're just more questions.

Particularly...Most often steroid users have to worry about cardiovascular hypertrophy. Heart, veins, arteries become thicker. But there is study that says nandrolone induces apoptosis, thus actually making it thinner...so what's the problem?

Moreover, the study was concerning the issue of calcium deregulation. I personally think that this is a considerable issue, and I have been concerned with it for a while now.

If this is calcium-thing is an issue for people, then they should definitely consider calcium-channel blockers as the their means of hypertension management. That takes care of smooth muscle and cardiac muscle.

Then you could even go further and hit your striated muscles with a selective blocker after your work out. I've seen a few recommendations for Dantrolene. It will definitely help you relax!

Then again you could just experiment with Phenibut as a general L-type Calcium Channel Blocker.

I've always been scared of decca because of the "ED" issues but I've always wanted to try it. I figure if tren makes me horny as fuk, why not decca? And my libido is tanked now anyways, was running 525 of Test for almost a year straight and for some reason all of a sudden, bam, literally within a few days my libido tanked. I recently had came off tren so thought maybe that had something to do with it, but that's never happens to me before. So now I dropped my test to a cruise dose hoping to try and reset myself. Tried running aromasin but after 3 weeks no change so I stopped. 1-2 more weeks and it will be time to get labs, or see a therapist because it's all in my head lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity