over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Netflix documentary “Ronnie Coleman: The King”

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone see it yet? I got pretty emotional watching it. What a great man. The new Ronnie Coleman theme song was pretty catchy too.

Yeah, wife liked it too. Very likeable guy. I didn't know a single thing about his personal life previously.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I actually bought it on ITunes when it came out a couple months ago....sad documentary. I have had MORE random friends ask me my opinion about Ronnie because of that documentary than ever....
So many, "why is he messed up now? it was roids fault huh? i heard a bunch of the 90s dudes are dead now, is that true?" just shit like that.

Ronnie is using a walker now because of :
a. Bad luck
b. Genetics
c. Heavy weights

probably in that order too.

Bought it on Itunes as well. Thought it was really well done. Crazy what He has to go through but hey he has no regrets.

i should start a thread about Netflix Documentary on King Ronnie Coleman.
-F2S

I watched it. I did not like it.

i should start a thread about Netflix Documentary on King Ronnie Coleman.
-F2S

I appreciate the fun wise crack, but the other thread was a YouTube video :)

Half way through watching it. Very good. Shows the cost sometimes of doing whatever it takes to be the greatest. Glad to hear that his supplement line is doing well and he seems to be doing well financially still as well.

Last edited:
Just watched it. Definitely a humbling look at the price some pay for greatness. Makes me look at myself and how I'm training.

I'll end on a positive note and say despite his physical problems right now, I don't get the feeling that Big Ron regrets a thing.

Big Colman fan even before he became king,that man is all heart

Got me off my ass

I watched it and got tired of feeling sorry for myself. I got a membership at a local gym the very next day. Been lifting 6 days a week now since and feeling more healthy. Eating more healthy too.

i got the sense that Shawn Rey didnt really like or respect Ronnie. His body language, tone and some statements. Could still be harboring some resentments that Ronnie came in and just dominated later in his career.

i got the sense that Shawn Rey didnt really like or respect Ronnie. His body language, tone and some statements. Could still be harboring some resentments that Ronnie came in and just dominated later in his career.

Shawn Ray seems to dislike many people...he's probably just an asshole.

The Kevin Levrone parts were funny. Loved the way he imitated Ronnie's voice

I really liked it! It was sad but ultimately I found it more inspiring than sad and I love Ronnie, I love that he is sharing his struggles and is proud of his scars.

Anyone see it yet? I got pretty emotional watching it. What a great man. The new Ronnie Coleman theme song was pretty catchy too.

I watched it a few weeks ago. It's so sad, I remember the first time I stood near him at the gym in like 2005 and it was like....standing next to a god upon the earth. I've always looked up to him and to see him in that condition is almost sickening. And to see how he can stay positive with it too....*shakes head*.

A few things made me feel a little better about myself and my future though, I didn't know he had hurt his back in football. Brian always tells the T-bar row accident story. Since I've never had issues like that early on, that's a little heartening.

I really liked it! It was sad but ultimately I found it more inspiring than sad and I love Ronnie, I love that he is sharing his struggles and is proud of his scars.

Exactly. His attitude always stays positive despite all the shit being thrown his way. It inspires me especially since I've also had to deal with shitty health consequences and it was easy to drift away into depression, trying to hide from the world.

He isn't afraid of people seeing him or caring what other people think. That inspires me more than anything he has ever accomplished in his bodybuilding career.

he was such a genetic freak that im sure he could easily have won 10 olympias if he trained lighter and with better form..

he had all the tools he needed.. he just chose to go 110%, when all he needed was 80%

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws