over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new npc organization

Thompson muscle contests? Not sure if that is what you mean, but it is not a league.
I could be wrong. Link to info

**broken link removed**

Lee is no longer part of the ifbb/npc and won't be judging the Olympia this year. He is starting his own organization called nspire physique championships. If you got to his Facebook page there is a short video about it

Kai Greene quote on the facebook... any ties to kai and this new venture? just curious. good find and new to me. Thanks

Not a clue about ties with Kai but I would imagine with Kai not competing at Olympia this year this may be a good venture for him.

We all know Kai's not doing the O by now... if he also doesn't do any grand prix shows, its safe to assume he's jumped ship... he'll be the biggest star in that league, remember the WBF?

We all know Kai's not doing the O by now... if he also doesn't do any grand prix shows, its safe to assume he's jumped ship... he'll be the biggest star in that league, remember the WBF?

Kai wont change, already being stated

deleted my last post. I didn't see that this thread started yesterday, thought it was announced this morning.

Last edited:
Kai Greene quote on the facebook... any ties to kai and this new venture? just curious. good find and new to me. Thanks

In the announcement he said that the whole Kai green situation was part of his decision. Someone on here mentioned DLB sitting out and her relationship with Kai. Makes me wonder if they're not going to be the first two huge names to start this thing off.

I was just looking to see if anyone had started a discussion on this lol. Here's a video of Lee talking about the new organization. **broken link removed**

So much drama in the bodybuilding scene here lately lol

NPC Global is NOT affiliated with the NPC.... I posted this in another thread: I heard that some big names are going to be involved in getting NPC Global off the ground... It also appears they have some very strong financial backing and supposedly pulled a deal with one of the biggest sponsors of the NPC/IFBB.

With the direction the NPC is going, this is great to see. I don't know if they will have enough draw to succeed in the long run, but I support the idea and the values upon which NPC Global is being founded (according to Lee Thompson)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkLouh6523I"]NPC Global - Our Fitness Evolution - YouTube[/ame]

Competed in one of Lee Thompson's comps this year. If you think there is going to be "fair judging" you might want to affiliate yourself with the gyms and coach's he likes.

Competed in one of Lee Thompson's comps this year. If you think there is going to be "fair judging" you might want to affiliate yourself with the gyms and coach's he likes.

This has been a popular belief about the thompson shows. I have not done any, but I have noticed a pattern that the guy who deserved 2nd or 3rd winning the show and having close relations, often being a volunteer of previous shows.

Same Lee Thompson from TX that got busted years ago for gear? And has a hot wife?

This is great, they need some competition. The IFBB is evil.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131