over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New pic

TooPowerful4u said:
You gotta be kidding me. Is that some sort of joke. Who the fuck were the judges, their parents?

what the hell ..this is sick..you blew em away by a mile...hot bod my ass..more like gay bod

TooPowerful4u said:
You gotta be kidding me. Is that some sort of joke. Who the fuck were the judges, their parents?

yea but sometimes it comes down to who can entertain the crowd the most or if the average age of females was like 21 then obvoiusly a younger dude whos less intimidating will win .

i was too young when i was in that hotbody comp in cancun geez i was only 18 and was the youngest i did great but didnt end up winning , but i did win a huge one in canada outta 20 or more dudes and received 500 bucks i think i was like 21 and i did it because they told me me and my entire party will get free drinks if i won didnt even realize it was for 500bucks .

good job bigbyrd you definetly looked better then the winners but like i said theres mant different variables .

Last edited:
big_byrd52 said:
and here are the weiners... i mean winners,

LOL what a shame :eek: :mad:

big_byrd52 said:
and here are the weiners... i mean winners,

WTF!!! :rolleyes:

I guess you would have won the contest if you dropped 50lbs and sported some trendy tattoos.

just looking at the dude on the left with the hat makes me want to smash him....and for no good reason either. Wow!

nobody really did anything to work the crowd. i made my pecs dance, and thought about doing the Val Venius thing where u put ur hands over ur head and move ur hips then finish flexing ur abs, but i would have felt too gay. i dont really care. this look isnt for everybody. some like it, some dont. i dont really care, cause i do.

it's funny how you keep referring to this contest as gay and you're the one who participated in it. as far as why you didn't win, you might have more muscle but that doesn't mean you're the most attractive. if you haven't realized by now being your size, most women don't find just because a guy has a big muscular body that makes him attractive. if anything is gay most women I know think that bodybuilding is the gayest sport. How many times do we have to talk bout guys that are so into their looks , showing off their bodies, and wearing barely anthing with oiled bodies as being the gayest thing of all.

When you said the winners were skinny, I figured that they were at least in shape and ripped. I'm pretty sure my sister could beat the snot out of all three of them - can these dudes even FIND a gym, let alone use one?

Hey, Frank, i know i did the contest. I even tho i did it, i felt like an ass the whole time. Like i said in the first post, ill make an ass out of myself for a chance for a free trip to Cancun. I also realize alot of women dont like it, or say they dont. Its like me saying i dont like fake tits. I would rather have the real thing, but the fake ones look great too. Its aload of shit. im not big enough to gross anyone out. By no means do i think im hot shit or a great looking guy, but come on, the guy in the cowboyhat looks like a monkey in the face! It doesnt really matter, it was just a matter of who got the most people there to yell for them.

damn, even if people didn't like muscular guys, those 3 were nothing but skinny

you should 've won

Frank said:
it's funny how you keep referring to this contest as gay and you're the one who participated in it. as far as why you didn't win, you might have more muscle but that doesn't mean you're the most attractive. if you haven't realized by now being your size, most women don't find just because a guy has a big muscular body that makes him attractive. if anything is gay most women I know think that bodybuilding is the gayest sport. How many times do we have to talk bout guys that are so into their looks , showing off their bodies, and wearing barely anthing with oiled bodies as being the gayest thing of all.

it was called a "hot" body contest, so i would think a body would have something to do with it

You've got to be kidding....Who would look at those stick figures and think they look good. :confused: Byrd, you look great bro.

Frank said:
I'm not trying to flame you or anything frank, but do you look like one of those guys with no muscle and all bones? The guy was just saying it was a bullshit compition. If it is a "HOT BODY" competition, shouldn't the guy in the best shape at least place in the top 3? Hell if those were the top 3, it should have been called the scrawny body competition.

byrd-what ever you do weare behind you bro. would like to see you compete in knoxville or mr tenn.

peter- met you last year i think at mr tenn in murfresboro?

nah, not competing this year for sure. ill wait and see what happens before i decide for next year. i really want to beat one of my friends on stage, so he may draw me back out next year. i WILL be there for them this year though. so ill see u then. do they have dates out yet? i heard they were back to back this year.

YOU GOT SCREWED OVER...THE OTHER GUYS LOOK LIKE SHIT.

IF THEIR BODIES ARE 'HOT' THEN ALL THE MOVIES AND MAGAZINES ARE REALLY MESSING UP...CAUSE THEY KEEP PUTTING GUYS WHO LOOK LIKE YOU IN THEM! [I GUESS FRANK SHOULD GIVE THEM A CALL AND STRAIGHTEN OUT THESE MISGUIDED EDITORS AND CASTING DIRECTORS SINCE HE KNOWS WHAT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO AND EVERYONE ELSE IS MISTAKEN]

SOMETIMES IT'S JUST A POPULARITY CONTEST, BIGBYRD. PEOPLE GUSH OVER THE PERFECT SPECIMEN WHEN IT COMES TO HORSES, DOGS, ETC...BUT THEY GET A LITTLE NERVOUS WHEN THE IDEAL BODY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE ONE THEY ARE WALKING AROUND IN.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member