over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW PICS 235lbs :)

hey steak lookin thick bro benched 400 before gear hu good work

Thanks for all the positive feedback fellas. I was just informed by a fella at the gym that pics I posted do not do me justice. He knows I look better than that...so I will work on my photography skills in the next week or so and post some updated ones. I guess when you take a first glance at tehm, I look like crap, but if you compare them to the things around me, then I look ok.

WEll, I am novice at the Juice thing. Before I started, I could bench over 400, military press the 125lbs dumbbelss for 3 sets of 6 to 8, pulldown the stack(300lbs) plus a 45lb plate added. I was Hammer curling the 105lb DB's, and Squatting 405 for 3 sets of 8 to 10. this was at a body weight of 200 to 204.

My goal is to get 500lb bench by JAnuary or so. I know this is a body building site...well, power lifting is a part of body building...sorry fellas not much sleep lately.

Anyways, thanks again for the positive feedback. The reason I posted these pics was to show people that all the big boys on this board are big boys...their gains are something that we dream of and strive us to do our best. I also posted these pics to show us average body builders that to obtain the size and mass of the others, we have to work that much harder.

Anyways enough rambling...take care everyone and try not to mind the assholes in the world. They like to put others down to make themselves feel better.

Attachments

• j_cut1.jpg
    j_cut1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 370
MOJO

ok sorry for the flame, but way to show some class and apologize...thank you for that!

Yea

now that ive had carbs and im in a better mood i realize i was a bitch plain and simple. I realize that and derserve more or less what anyone had to say for it , not that its true but it was true to the character of what my original post was. I think you have good size and a good base. Some more muscle maturity and time and everyone of your goals will be reached.... just dont rush it. Taking time and focusing on qualitative goals are the best. Nutrition + gear and rest = whatever you want out of training.. best of luck.

Ill try to keep my posts limited to carb days LOL

STEAK.........

THAT'S A LOT OF WEIGHT FOR A NATURAL GUY. I HOPE YOU KEEP GETTING BIGGER....

MOJO: GOOD JOB ON THE APOLOGY. EVERYONE SCREWS UP SOMETIMES.

I HOPE THESE ARE BETTER...FOUND SOME BETTER LIGHTING

Attachments

• a better2.jpg
    a better2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 297
Nice

that's what I am talking about, looking damn thick fella!!!!

Damb you would think that with all the test you are running you would be getting at leased a few chest hairs. LOL

On a serious note you are looking good man. $10 says I hit 275 first. BWAHAHAHA!!! Maybe then I will be as strong as you.

GN
Tate

TATE that is some funny shit...well, I have been plucking the few I get...

I bet you hair pokes out from the rear of your pants before me :)

WEll, 275 is a goal...and yes you big bastard you will reach that before me....we should get some pics on here of your big ass.

No worries on the strength....hell there are tons of guys that cannot touch what we all touch here...so keep on pumping.

Well done for posting your pic, ... alot of good size there - and I for one would not call that fat ...

If you want fat the check me out in heavy off season mode ...

in the pic I am weighing over 300, at 5,10 and just for perspective I had 18inch arms in that pic :p

Attachments

• meinescanardude.jpg
    meinescanardude.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 243
Steak, I thought you were going to email me those pics exclusively, now the whole world has seen them!!! Sob!
Keep up the good work with your training and go get that 500 bench! :)

Re: MOJO

Ivan said:
ok sorry for the flame, but way to show some class and apologize...thank you for that!

I agree mojo was out of line but he came back with respect....Steak Helmet, you lookin thick bro.

I am new to this board but the ones that mentioned it are right, flaming for no good reason makes for a board that bro's arent really bro's. We are all in this to improve ourselves and Steak Helmet has obviously worked hard, so he deserves respect along with constructive critisism so he can improve even more.

gbb

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity