over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW PICS CHRIS250

I can't help but notice you stayed really lean this off season....or are you getting ready for something? Regardless...you'll be peeled staying with in striking distance like you did come show time. Nice work Chris.

O/T . . .AWN2004, is that your Centurion card?

Boo

hey chris

yea u look fairly lean like u have been dieting?? Hope all is well, new GF is a good lookn one, hows that midwest weather? Gonna try and make it back home this summer sometime after my my 2nd show and natls. Hope all is well

goo

Gooey,

Well lets just say my diet is super clean...(high protein, moderate to low carbs, and good fats) I have a cheat meal once or twice a week (on weekends only) But, I cant say Im on a precontest diet...Actully, yesterday I started dieting for the Flex show on July 12th...So I got 6 weeks to get ready for that, then its just wait and see whats next for me...(NAC's, Nationals, USA's ???) Like I said before, it comes down to money...Traveling is expensive and hotels, can kill your pocket book...

Good luck at Nats

chris

Just thought I would put in a couple of new pics for everyone to see that im doing good again...Training has been great the last 4 months, and Im thinking about doing a national show again this year (USA's, NAC's ?) Im not sure which, but I hope to hit one or both of them...It really just comes down to money (hotel, pain ticket, ect) Vegas I have to fly out to, Cleveland is a long drive but I could do it...So thats what im thinking right now...

In these couple of pics im 235ish or so...

chris250

Nice pics, but your back and hamstrings are your weak areas. Concentrate on those and you will do well.

Great pics. Chris yours as well!lol. It looks like you have a bright future ahead of you. Keep it up!

O/T . . .AWN2004, is that your Centurion card?

Boo

Nooooooo....haha. I just like the pic. It would be nice to someday have one of those things but more importantly, be liquid and not even have to worry about credit in the first place:D

Chris - you look great bud, very lean. I wonder though, and please don't take offense to this, as none is intended - if you didn't place last year at the Junior Nationals, what do you plan to accomplish by choosing a tougher show this year? (the USAs)

If you're just doing it because you love to get on stage, compete, etc., I can see that. I just don't understand competing in a pro qualifier when you have failed to place at a junior level show, if your goal is to be competitive.

Again, no offense intended.. I'm a big fan of yours and have been for a long time.. just trying to understand the thought process going on here...

Peace,
Shelby

Berserker,

Ok I understand where your coming from...I guess my reason are 1. I do like to get on stage and compete 2. I think the Juniors and USA's are about the same level of competion in the heavyweight class (just a few vets that dont do the Juniors cause they have been fighting for that pro card for a few years now) 3. Some place different to see after the show is over with 4. No photo shoot for 6 hours the day before the show...

Again, im shoothing with ON/ABB this year...Probably most of the day friday...I dont want to be flat on stage again this year...Last year I wasnt prepared to shoot for 6 hours and didnt account for the amount of food I needed to stay full...Am I ready for the USA's ??? Probably not really, but hey I wont know until I try it, right ???

No offense taken

chris

Berserker,

Ok I understand where your coming from...I guess my reason are 1. I do like to get on stage and compete 2. I think the Juniors and USA's are about the same level of competion in the heavyweight class (just a few vets that dont do the Juniors cause they have been fighting for that pro card for a few years now) 3. Some place different to see after the show is over with 4. No photo shoot for 6 hours the day before the show...

Again, im shoothing with ON/ABB this year...Probably most of the day friday...I dont want to be flat on stage again this year...Last year I wasnt prepared to shoot for 6 hours and didnt account for the amount of food I needed to stay full...Am I ready for the USA's ??? Probably not really, but hey I wont know until I try it, right ???

No offense taken

chris

Makes more sense now, Chris. Thanks for the explanation, and best of luck to you with the rest of the prep. I'll definitely be watching your progress and rooting for you.

Shelby,

I guess sometimes you just have to make the jump and see what happens...It has been a dream of mine to do the USA's since I was 17 years old and competing in teen classes...When I was a teen I won the Teen Jr.Flordia, Teen Iowa, Teen Powerhouse St.Louis Championships (along with the men open overall) and I never did the Teen Nationals, cause I didnt think I was good enough...I regreat that now...I just dont want to do that anymore...

chris

Shelby,

I guess sometimes you just have to make the jump and see what happens...It has been a dream of mine to do the USA's since I was 17 years old and competing in teen classes...When I was a teen I won the Teen Jr.Flordia, Teen Iowa, Teen Powerhouse St.Louis Championships (along with the men open overall) and I never did the Teen Nationals, cause I didnt think I was good enough...I regreat that now...I just dont want to do that anymore...

chris

Sounds like you're doing it for all the right reasons then, Chris.
More power to you :)

You are looking great as usual Chris....good luck to you whatever show you do!

Gooey,

Well lets just say my diet is super clean...(high protein, moderate to low carbs, and good fats) I have a cheat meal once or twice a week (on weekends only) But, I cant say Im on a precontest diet...Actully, yesterday I started dieting for the Flex show on July 12th...So I got 6 weeks to get ready for that, then its just wait and see whats next for me...(NAC's, Nationals, USA's ???) Like I said before, it comes down to money...Traveling is expensive and hotels, can kill your pocket book...

Good luck at Nats

chris

Hey Chris,

is your diet similar to some of your past precontest diets ( I know you followed the Palumbo plan a while back)...have you changed anything up things a bit? How have you set things up?

I recall seeing you compete at the Powerhouse of Illinois show in Elgin, IL ten years ago.. ( I worked at the contest) wow time flies...I believe that you placed second in your class..perhaps you won it I can't recall now.. I think the light heavy won the overall.

all the best to you!

Hard2core2-

Wow !!! I cant believe anyone remembers that show...That was a long time ago, and I was 23 then, I got second in that show...But, I thought I could have gotten first (dont we all think the same thing ...LOL)

Anyway, for my diet it isnt Palumbo diet really just low carbs with a rotation...Wens and Sat are carb days...I'll eat 250-300 grams of carbs (50 per meal) throughout the day...(Sat, are a cheat day to, but just one meal)
For the rest of the week I have carbs with my first meal (about 40-50 grams) and post workout (50-60) grams...So overall im taking in around 100 grams of carbs everyday sometimes a tad more, sometimes a tad less...For fats I use whole eggs, red meat (about every other day) and some fatty fish (salmon), plus I might put a tablespoon of Natural Penut Butter in one of my shakes (if im feeling kinda flat or need the energy)...

Since Im sponsored by Optimum Nutrition, I use tons of supplements...Vassive EA8 (amino's), L-Glutimine, and Creatine are used in heavy doses at all my workouts...These supplements really seem to help with my recoverly...Im not trying to say go out a buy ON/ABB supplements...but, if you do high enough doses of Glutimine and BCAA's you will notice a difference in your workouts and you will recover better...Is it like being on super supplements, ofcourse not...But, it will help in the long run...

Another thing that has helped this year is I have no stress at all anymore...I dont worry about my home life and I can totally focus on my workouts and not have to worry about if im late by 10 mins or whatever...Sarah is really into the fitness lifestyle and is 100% behind my bodybuilding goals...Thats a huge bolder lifted off my back...

Anyway, thats enough rambling

chris

Great Update

Thanks for the update Chris! I think Sam Urbach won the overall at that contest if I am not mistaken.. I think Greg Roaz won your class..if I recall right.. Have you ever thought about traveling out to do the Excalbur, or the Southern States or the Eastern USA or Atlantic States? From your pictures I can tell that you have really brought up your physique from your experience at Jr. Nationals... I think that you can do petty well at the national level...you just have to pick and chose your shows wisely as I am certain you know.

All the best!

Hard2core2-

Wow !!! I cant believe anyone remembers that show...That was a long time ago, and I was 23 then, I got second in that show...But, I thought I could have gotten first (dont we all think the same thing ...LOL)

Anyway, for my diet it isnt Palumbo diet really just low carbs with a rotation...Wens and Sat are carb days...I'll eat 250-300 grams of carbs (50 per meal) throughout the day...(Sat, are a cheat day to, but just one meal)
For the rest of the week I have carbs with my first meal (about 40-50 grams) and post workout (50-60) grams...So overall im taking in around 100 grams of carbs everyday sometimes a tad more, sometimes a tad less...For fats I use whole eggs, red meat (about every other day) and some fatty fish (salmon), plus I might put a tablespoon of Natural Penut Butter in one of my shakes (if im feeling kinda flat or need the energy)...

Since Im sponsored by Optimum Nutrition, I use tons of supplements...Vassive EA8 (amino's), L-Glutimine, and Creatine are used in heavy doses at all my workouts...These supplements really seem to help with my recoverly...Im not trying to say go out a buy ON/ABB supplements...but, if you do high enough doses of Glutimine and BCAA's you will notice a difference in your workouts and you will recover better...Is it like being on super supplements, ofcourse not...But, it will help in the long run...

Another thing that has helped this year is I have no stress at all anymore...I dont worry about my home life and I can totally focus on my workouts and not have to worry about if im late by 10 mins or whatever...Sarah is really into the fitness lifestyle and is 100% behind my bodybuilding goals...Thats a huge bolder lifted off my back...

Anyway, thats enough rambling

chris

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner