over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New pics of Dennis Wolfe

Wow!
Dennis is looking great! Hopefully he will place higher in the O this year :)
He would definitely deserve it.

I#d hope for a top 3 placing at this years O. Next year he maybe will be ready to win the O for the first time.

I am still remembering Dennis after winning his first national title over here in germany. He has come a long way and i wish him all the best for the future.

On a side note i'd like to see Rockel place a tad higher also ;)

dennis is my favrite. i am a jay fan as well, but wolf is the future.

I have to admit I was not as impressed as many were the first time I really saw him up close at last year's Mr. O. But when he got compared to the other top placers, he really stood out. His major flaws that I saw were that he lacked the thickness from the side. He lacked the kind of density and maturity in his muscles that Victor, Jay and Dexter have. But I did see Dennis this year in Seattle at the Emerald Cup and man....this dude really impressed me with what he has done this year. And the pics above show it too. He has added size and thickness. We will see what he shows this year. He says his goals are to move up a place or two. By the way, he was 270 lbs in April.... and Victor was there too at 272 lbs with a bad knee (and minimal leg training). I don't think Victor will compete this year but I know Dexter is looking unbelievable.

While I don't think Dennis is the best in BB right now... he sure could be if he doesn't do anything stupid. I will tell you who I have been most impressed with at show time... Kai Green. I caught him at the Arnold this year...man this dude is a completely different BB than last year or previous outings. Watch for him to make a move at this year's Mr. O.

Kai's a funny guy!

wow....:eek:

Dennis Wolfe will be hard to beat, thanks for sharing. BB just might have a favorite pro Bodybuilder. His waist is just awesome, that guys physique just shouts RESPECT, HARDWORK AND DEADICATION.

This dude does look like he is in good shape, best I've seen in awhile

DW is how a true Mr Olympia should look like.

I AGREE COMPLETELY WITH BIG A! DW is the ultimate Mr O!!! He has EVERYTHING judges look for. He will be the next Mr O!

Mike

Does anyone have any insights on how he trains and what his method of training is and what his nutrition is like?

Afer I saw DW the first I was in aw by his physique. He may have a few weak points but everyone does. After he brings them up he maybe tough to beat. New olympia record holder for wins imo if he stays healthy...

Does anyone have any insights on how he trains and what his method of training is and what his nutrition is like?

Its all in the his DVD, cant remember everything. Only he uses allot of partial reps for chest and delts.

Wow he has really made improvements but you know what. I think chad is gonna ruin his physique if he's not careful. Last year I think Dennis looked awesome. Size and symmetry were right in line with each other, no overpowering bodyparts in my opinon. Just really balanced. In these pics he looks good don't get me wrong, but he almost is starting to look too big and is ruining his lines.

I wish everybody would stop playing the size game. I know people pay to see the mass freaks but really I think Chad is gonna fuck him up. He looks good now but when chad is done he will look like dorian and ronnie. 8 months pregnant at the O in 2 years. Watch. I hope I'm wrong but I just liked him better last year...more streamlined.

Everything can happen. If Wolfe comes only slightly better than Jay it won't be enough. I just hope that Jay don't run from him on stage like last year... Top 3 is a sure bet, IMO.

I wish everybody would stop playing the size game. I know people pay to see the mass freaks but really I think Chad is gonna fuck him up. He looks good now but when chad is done he will look like dorian and ronnie. 8 months pregnant at the O in 2 years. Watch. I hope I'm wrong but I just liked him better last year...more streamlined.

yeah that what i thought too as i first heard dennis was gonna work with chad.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws