over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New pics of me at just 335lbs..

YES..........YOU DO NEED TO DO THAT!

getbig27 said:
all i can say is when i think im fat, im going to pull up his pics, slap myself and say "DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT, DO YOU SEE THIS?? YOU ARE NOT FAT!!" :D
IF A GUY NEEDS A 'WHAT'S REALLY FAT MEASURING STICK" WE NOW HAVE ANOTHER. OTHER THAN MYSELF OF COURSE....

Last edited:
Well, at least he did take our advice from last time and start dropping some weight. Ya'll gotta give him credit for that. He's only lost 15 lbs, but it's a start. I'd say with a loss of 40-50 more pounds of fat, this guy could look pretty impressive. There's obviously a good amount of muscle there. There's no reason to knock him anymore, he's trying. Actually, I think he's been amazingly restrained considering how much shit he's taken since he posted his pics.

You're on the right track, MassFreak. Keep working on the diet, maybe add in some cardio. I know the feeling of hating to see that scale dropping in lbs. Hell, stay away from the scale. Your look, your health and the way you feel will all improve once you've lost all that fat. Don't let everyone's comments curb your enthusiasm, use them as motivation. Most likely most of these people wouldn't say that shit to your face anyway.

Imagine ME being the one that tries to be nice. :D

bigboyj--just to be clear here i haven't seen pics of this guy full body front and back. maybe you have and you can post them here so we can see all this "muscle" you say he has. he's only shown us fat pics. maybe someone out there has pics of this guy that can shed some light on this. :sport-smi

I agree bigboyJ at least he had the guts to put up pics :) There is a difference being crtical of someones physique ( in hope of improvement ) and just beating the hell outta someone . He is large boy and does have alot muscle there , I want him to show some proper perspective shots so I could help if possible :)

BIG BOY-J.........YEAH, YOU ARE RIGHT. I WAS WRONG TO POST WHAT I DID EVEN AS A JOKE

BigBoyJ said:
Well, at least he did take our advice from last time and start dropping some weight. Ya'll gotta give him credit for that. He's only lost 15 lbs, but it's a start. I'd say with a loss of 40-50 more pounds of fat, this guy could look pretty impressive. There's obviously a good amount of muscle there. There's no reason to knock him anymore, he's trying. Actually, I think he's been amazingly restrained considering how much shit he's taken since he posted his pics.

You're on the right track, MassFreak. Keep working on the diet, maybe add in some cardio. I know the feeling of hating to see that scale dropping in lbs. Hell, stay away from the scale. Your look, your health and the way you feel will all improve once you've lost all that fat. Don't let everyone's comments curb your enthusiasm, use them as motivation. Most likely most of these people wouldn't say that shit to your face anyway.

Imagine ME being the one that tries to be nice. :D
SORRY ABOUT THAT MASS FREAK....I WAS TRYING TO BE A FUNNY GUY AND IT DID'NT COME OFF LIKE THAT. BIG BOYJ'S COMMENTS SHOW SOME REAL WISDOM. JUST DON'T KEEL OVER TRYING TO BE HUGE.

JETHRO TULL said:
SORRY ABOUT THAT MASS FREAK....I WAS TRYING TO BE A FUNNY GUY AND IT DID'NT COME OFF LIKE THAT. BIG BOYJ'S COMMENTS SHOW SOME REAL WISDOM. JUST DON'T KEEL OVER TRYING TO BE HUGE.

Jethro, I've been called A LOT of shit over the years, but WISE???? That's a new one. I'm not sure exactly what it means. Are you tryin' to start a flame war? :D

It's patently obvious MassFreak is a troll

He has 9 posts to his name and seems to throw his fatman pics out there and watches everybody trying to figure it all out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear