over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW PICS!!!

getbig27

Registered
just added some new pics to the set. the last 3 pics were taken today. just wanted to show the guys how things are progressing while using gear and igf-1rlong.

in the pics with my gray shorts im 250lbs at 5'8". now im in the black shorts at 257lbs and as you can see i look just as hard if not harder. ill be adding gh to the mix this month and keep posting pics. just type this link in your browser.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

wow

You are wacked, you need to change your handle to done got big. You are super thick looking great.

thanks bro....just need to add about 25lbs more of LBM and ill be ready for nationals!!!

ive been on igf for a few months now along with my anabolics and the last 4 pics in this set were taken while using 100mcg of igf a day. i didnt see a big change in size or hardness with the increase from 50mcg a day so ill stick with the lower dose.

these pictures suck. you cant see the detail i have at 260lbs as i am in the last 4 pics. being on the igf is great because ur muscles get this mature 3-D look and you are gaining size all while staying hard. i can see my abs and separation in my legs at 260lbs in the offseason....cant beat that for results fellas!!!

ill keep u posted as to what happens when i throw gh in the mix.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

How does it work???

Getbig27,

How does IGF works? I talked to a friend of mine and he said it's really good. He said not only does your muscles grow but so does other things? But I guess if you take too much for too long.

Anyone know the "911" behind IGF. Getbig you're looking GOOD. Very round muscles. Damn, bro. Now I'm jealous, lol j/k.

nuteboy i couldnt tell you how it works for each individual because some say they dont see whats the hype. for me i know the igf is the reason my muscles are getting that 3D mature hard look that anabolics alone cant give u. yes everything grows....although i have abs at this high weight when i really relax my stomach its waay out there ...lol....thanks to the igf.

haha

Hey Nute --- I think it is the "411" not 911....anyway, think there might be some info on it in the articles --- Biggie knows a thing or two about it also.:cool:

Ivan, you're right, "411". I'm laughing my ass off now looking at me calling it the "911."

That's for catching that. That was too funny. Also, can IGF1 be used while dieting for a contest?

I'm thinking of using it 12weeks from my next contest. Thanks for the info guys.

Nuteboy - there is an entire forum dedicated to IGF-1 at Musclechemistry.com. I know LA, one of the mod's there and he is very experienced with IGF-1, check it out.

DrG

Looking good bro, very large! I don't know if you wanted our opinions about the pics, but I figured I would throw in some. Your legs are huge. Weak points seem to be lats, but I could be wrong because there is no lat spread pic. Traps seem to also fall behind the rest, but this my be fixed by pulling your shoulders back and alittle up on the most muscluar pose. Cjay

What do you feel your weak points are?

cjay--thanks for your comments but i tend to not hold my upper body properly on that pose and my traps look sunken. ill take another and show you what i mean... as for the back spread ill take a front lat spread pic and u can tell me if they are lagging. to me my weakest area's are arms and calves. ohhh and im also suffering from big-o-rexia because i look at myself everyday and say the same dam thing....JUST NOT BIG AT ALL!!!

On the traps, I thought it may have been the way that you were posting and that why I made the comment about pulling your shoulders back and up a tad. By the way, I would love to have legs like that...lol Cjay

P.S. I will check back for the lat spread.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws