over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New plan for winter

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
There will be no competing for me in the immediate future. I took almost a month off and had some health issues with myself and my mom. Thinking about my surgery I’ll be having in March I was going back and forth of doing another 12 week cycle. I said fuck it and I’m going to go ahead and do it. I am more happier when I’m lifting and in that mindset. I’ve really learned a lot from so many of you guys over the last couple years and it’s always fun reading some of the off the wall threads like “up the ass...wow!”
Anyway training will be 5 days a week 3 days of abs and 4 days a week of treadmill cardio with incline.
Diet will be 4 whole eggs with oatmeal and Ezekiel raisin toast. 2 meals with chicken and vegetables post workout meal is lean steak and white rice. Late night snack 2 eggs and a Tbsp of peanut butter on a flavored rice cake.
250 Sus eod
100 mg NPP eod
100mg Primo eod
25 mcg igf lr3 post workout
15mcg T3 at bed
3 ius Hgh
My goal is to maintain my weight of 180 while getting leaner
Doing this for 12 weeks will keep my mind off my mom and still be able to focus on school and my NASM certification which I’ll be testing for in February sometime. And yes I have arimidex and Nolvadex on hand. 20 mcg Nolva ed and .5mg of Adex eod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks Solid..
180 lbs seems Real Skinny, how tall are you again?
29 inch waist? lol

So roughly 1,350mg of gear to MAINTAIN 180lbs? How tall are you?

So roughly 1,350mg of gear to MAINTAIN 180lbs? How tall are you?

EOD works out to be four-three days a week : so 1800 a week for 180lbs during a high week.

Seems excessively high for 180lbs...unless he is 5’4.

If you want to work out the mean value multiply by 3.5 so the average dose per week would be 1.575g. Yes it is a lot to just maintain. Although he did write stay the same weight whilst getting leaner. If he put on 15 pounds of muscle and lost 15 pounds of fat that would be incredible and worth the dose. It doesn't sound like that though. RA0513 I would be starting this wanting to transform. Perhaps start lower and build up the dose if wanted/needed. Or do the cycle but do it with the thought process you want to build as much muscle as possible in 12 weeks time and literally transform your body. Don't use all those drugs if you just plan to maintain weight and lose a little bodyfat... 500mg test would be plenty for that. You should know I always have your back and I wish you the best.

Last edited:
I am 5’9. I’ve been on TRT since 2010, never once deviated from it until close to 2 years ago when I was about to retire. I have several extended logs in which I probably took a little more than that just in total. I regularly do bloodwork every 3 months and the only time I had a number slightly off was one of my cholesterol numbers while total, triglycerides and everything else you can think of is optimal. Starting this late in the game my body is still relatively receptive e to hormones. Took absolutely nothing until 35 or 36 and super low doses of just test until recently. I know it doesn’t make sense to a lot of you but it makes sense to me. I have a plan to do this until I’m 45. After that TRT for life so I have 3 years that I’m giving myself to do rather high doses in intervals. I also know if anything happens that is a red flag, I’ll immediately discontinue but I don’t see it happening since I constantly do blood-work. The only one thing I do admit to is being a little too worried about all the muscle I’ll be losing after my surgery in March. Probably be out of commission for weight training for 3 months. Just want to get a good base before I do this surgery and then go back to my 150 mg/week of test for 3 months. I’ve had 3 surgeries in 5 years to correct things from my little accident in Iraq. Every time things start to look up the VA says it’s time for another surgery. I’m sorry but I’m going to be a little selfish this time. First shoulder surgery than a urethroplasty now a septum repair and turbinet surgery, they are not fun and a bitch to recuperate from and rehab from. I greatly appreciate that you guys are ultimately looking out for me but this is something I’m not going to deviate from unless there are health issues. With that being said not changing anything and we’ll see what happens. Maybe my expectations are a bit off for what I want to happen. It’s more like I want to build myself up for all the losses that are going to occur after my surgery. So what Elvia said was kind of spot on, I’m looking really to transform in 12 weeks and kind of hold on after that so the losses aren’t as bad the next 12 weeks. 🤪

I know I went low end estimate on the gear...I did it on purpose because even that amount is too much for maintaining 180lbs. I don't actually know how you could maintain that weight on that much gear? To maintain 180lbs I would just add a couple iu's of GH to your TRT otherwise set a new goal for weight (higher).

I know I went low end estimate on the gear...I did it on purpose because even that amount is too much for maintaining 180lbs. I don't actually know how you could maintain that weight on that much gear? To maintain 180lbs I would just add a couple iu's of GH to your TRT otherwise set a new goal for weight (higher).

Yes it would be weird to me to start a big cycle thinking I will stay the same weight. After 5 days of an oral I would probably be 10 pounds up. Now I wouldn't mind staying the same weight if I got ripped to the bone on a cycle but that is a different story. RA0513 sounds like he has a plan so hopefully he can do some good things.

I see what you’re saying now. I guess I would have to change my plan from what I mentioned. The maintaining portion is what I’d love to do post op and the low dose gh and TRT would definitely do the trick there. I guess with these next 12 weeks is just to grow and gain size and strength, probably shouldn’t care about the weight at all as long as I can eat how I’m supposed to. Thank you for replying, you are one that always gives good constructive criticism while not being an ass. And you usually put a reply up when I ask questions or start a thread so thank you sir!

I see what you’re saying now. I guess I would have to change my plan from what I mentioned. The maintaining portion is what I’d love to do post op and the low dose gh and TRT would definitely do the trick there. I guess with these next 12 weeks is just to grow and gain size and strength, probably shouldn’t care about the weight at all as long as I can eat how I’m supposed to. Thank you for replying, you are one that always gives good constructive criticism while not being an ass. And you usually put a reply up when I ask questions or start a thread so thank you sir!

Thanks RA! I'm sure some members think I'm an ass..:eek: I try not to be...:D

It's not a personal thing against using that much gear...go for it if it fits your goal but for what you were talking about, holding your size and staying lean, adding a little GH to your TRT would do the trick...you can always bump the Test up some as well! Plus, I wouldn't think you'd want to come off a fair amount of gear and then go into surgery. I think you'll have a better chance of keeping some size if you don't come off a big cycle (crash). Plus you'll need to keep your HCT/RBC count within range when you go for your pre-op blood work or they'll suspect you have polycythemia...they'll want a reason for a higher count.

IDK, but at 5'9" 180 lbs shredded should be easy at trt dosages if you have any work ethic or genetics.
You shooting for being normal size but muscular and skinny.
Anybody should be able to accomplish that w- just weights and diet!

I hate to be that "guy"
but if you need that much gear to MAINTAIN a 180lb physique
you need a drastic training and diet change
and why not save your blast until after you have your surgery?

It’s ok... I didn’t communicate properly my goal and it got mixed up. Want to get as big as I can basically so when I’m done with my surgery I can be at 180 3 months post op... so basically getting as big as I can in anticipation of losing muscle and some size after my surgery and then when I can get back going in the summer I can be where I’m at now. I know it doesn’t really make sense to anyone but that is what I’m doing. I know my body and what I can and can’t handle. The only thing that I can’t handle and never will do again is EQ. I’m already an anxious person and that amplified it. The only thing that I am altering a little bit is instead of EOD it will be what I said over a 1 week period so... eod eod and the 3rd day.

I vote for just maintaining TRT + proper diet until after your surgery then add in HGH. Then once fully healed do a cycle. Give your receptors a break.

You’ll fill in after you’re recovered from surgery as long as you eat properly. I’d be more worried about blasting and inherently losing your newly gained muscle because you will not have a chance for your body to acclimate to the new weight and pretty much lose it all as you go back to where your body was used to “living”. I think trying to gain BEFORE a gym layoff is probably the worst possible time. The months post cycle are the most important.

Your caloric intake looks extremely low. You didn't give the portion size on the chicken, etc but even if you were eating a pound of chicken per meal (lol) it would still be undereating to me. I'm about your size and eat a tremendous amount more to maintain (probably 400+ grams of carbs per day compared to your diet and 3 protein shakes added in too) on under 300mg total anabolic/week + 12.5mg MK/day....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131