over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Planet Fitness Anti-Bodybuilder Commercial

Was I the only one laughing my ass off? Just lift things up and put them down guys, come on :D

I thought it was funny as shit - personally, I just go to the gym to lift - I'm not in there to cause a commotion and cant stand when someone is throwing the weights on the floor or grunting like they r being anal raped - the only thing I like loud is the music

I thought it was funny as shit - personally, I just go to the gym to lift - I'm not in there to cause a commotion and cant stand when someone is throwing the weights on the floor or grunting like they r being anal raped - the only thing I like loud is the music

I agree. However, this commercial said nothing about causing a commotion or grunting excessively or throwing weights. All it showed was a guy with a good muscular build, and him being a thoughtless idiot. The implication is if you are a bodybuilder, you're stupid. They're calling you stupid. It's a direct insult to every person on this forum no matter how you slice it.

Nevermind......I will say this. This is professionalmuscle. We have some of the best minds in the sport on this website. Worrying about this crap, to me, is like bringing ourselves down to the level of the cast of Jersey Shore. Really, Who-the-fuck cares what commercial planet fitness runs. were bodybuilders, were by nature, FREAKS, and we take pride in that. We stand out, are estranged from the norm, and make OURSELVES, that way. any minority group will suffer ridecule. but were a minority by choice. so dont bitch about it now, cause some punk ass gym is making fun of us. We chose this. and honestly, giving this any attention, is juvenile at best.

X2

Planet Fitness could care less about fitness, it's all about marketing! If they thought they could make money on hardcore bodybuilders, they would show us in an entirely different light. Truth is, they know the money lies with the weak and intimitated with no commitment or follow through who lack self-esteem and have a credit card that they can automaticly deduct membership dues long after they quit in February.:D

what makes me laugh is that the guy showing him around and the guy doing that shitty hamstring movement dont look fit/athletic healthy or anything. im all for people who dont like the bodybuilder look and just want to be healthy but those two dont even look that.

Look on the bright side.....Now that the New Years resolution gotta get in shape rush is on, the majority of out of shape people will probably go to Planet Fitness (if they are near one) so they dont feel intimidated. Hopefully this will mean less idiots in the real gyms that we go to for the months of January and February....most New Years resolutioners don't make it until March. :cool:

yess hopefully this is exactly what will happen

one i went to had FREE DONUTS ON MONDAY AND PIZZA FRIDAYS!

WTF MAN!

Yup, at the PF in my city it's Bagel Mondays and Pizza Friday's as well 1 time a month each I do believe.

There are power lifting friends of mine who've considered getting the $10 a month membership just to go and eat their weight in food. I mean hell $10 for Bagel Monday and Pizza Friday 1 day a month that's a hell of a deal if you ask me.

-Huge

one i went to had FREE DONUTS ON MONDAY AND PIZZA FRIDAYS!

WTF MAN!

yep the one here has it too... and a big bowl of candy by the door....

i applied there as a trainer... and turned it down cause i felt..... dirty.

That shit cracked me up! Very funny!

Yup, at the PF in my city it's Bagel Mondays and Pizza Friday's as well 1 time a month each I do believe.

There are power lifting friends of mine who've considered getting the $10 a month membership just to go and eat their weight in food. I mean hell $10 for Bagel Monday and Pizza Friday 1 day a month that's a hell of a deal if you ask me.

-Huge

So its like an all you can eat buffet? That would be a decent deal.

Was I the only one laughing my ass off? Just lift things up and put them down guys, come on :D

I played it 3 times in a row and laugh each time the BB spoke his lines. MY wife sitting near me said " K, wtf are you looking at". "Just some funny clip dear".

Like someone else said "who gives a sh&t" Anyone that knows me knows i'm 180degrees from that dude. I did enjoy the humor in it.

The people who came up with this wacked place Planet Fitness are pure GENIUS! It is a goldmine if you really think about it. I wish I had thought of a gym for lazy, unmotivated, insecure people....which is pretty much most of the population. Hardcore gyms have been on the way out for a long time. In most places there just isnt enough business for one IMO. It is quite sad that a gym like this even exists but is perfect for the world nowadays.

i agree with above Planet Fitness ust be making a killing off all the people who go to this joke of a gym

both comercials are funny as hell to me. i bust my ass at the gym but i still have a sense of humor. bang, bang, bang.

those commercials are hilarious, and i think they do appeal to the "biggest losers" out there. haha

but...even the biggest losers would get kicked out of that gym for breathing heavily...so go figure that one out.

Ironic thing but Planet Fatness used to own a 'hardcore" gym chain....World Gym. They had the World franchise up for sale a while ago.

**broken link removed**

I used to train at a World, later renamed Planet Fatness, that was owned by an old IFBB member. We set off the "lunk alram" off one morning for shits and giggles, the woman at the front desk shut it off and we could never set it off again.

When I quit I wrote Fatness's Corporate HQ a letter saying for a place the prides itself "judgment free" they freely pass judgment on those of us who have bigger muscles without even knowing us. Can't jusge a book by it's cover

i work out there because im broke right now, this place is for fattys, no one works out hard, the have Pizza Mondays and Bagel tuesdays, all of the staff are fat and funny looking.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear