over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New pre/intra workout thoughts

My pre has a lot if not all of that stuff so I may also add it to the intra. I'm tired of the powdered glycerol though, do they still sell the glycerol like they did back in the EAS days in like 30gm packets? Or bottles?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
I did leave out my ultimate favorite (after creapure and leucine) which is citrulline malate.

On the glycerol, you can go to any drug/pharmacy aisle in a store and find glycerine in little bottles....so freaking sweet though but probably better effects. There's also Hydromax - which I believe Glanbia produces, but I don't see it being sold as a raw yet. It's 65% glycerol as opposed to monostearate's approximate 15%. It's action is slso quicker since it is not bound to stearic acid. It's in a couple new Allmax products.

I did leave out my ultimate favorite (after creapure and leucine) which is citrulline malate.

On the glycerol, you can go to any drug/pharmacy aisle in a store and find glycerine in little bottles....so freaking sweet though but probably better effects. There's also Hydromax - which I believe Glanbia produces, but I don't see it being sold as a raw yet. It's 65% glycerol as opposed to monostearate's approximate 15%. It's action is slso quicker since it is not bound to stearic acid. It's in a couple new Allmax products.

Thanks. Yeah I use a lot of citrulline too so I feel you there. And yeah I figured those little bottles of glycerol at the drug store would suffice.

Certainly there are differences. Without a doubt there are better pumps, increased shuttling efficiency, more recovery and a host of other characteristics etc. You won't catch me sitting here saying slin won't make any difference.

I am simply saying that people who think the intra drink HAS to be used with slin to be effective aren't being very sensible. It's not a very intelligent theory.

I'm gonna try the Intra without slin. I'm gonna use Prime's when it comes out.

I'm gonna try the Intra without slin. I'm gonna use Prime's when it comes out.
I can say with a good degree of certainty that I will be using it as well. Hopefully, I'll have some to test out and give feedback soon. ;)

I thought I lucked out when I drove by a CVS on the way home tonight but the stuff they had was moved to the cosmetic section and did not look anything like the stuff I used to drink like that used to be in the diabetic section.

CVS Pure Glycerin USP - CVS pharmacy

Also said external only so I am not sure if this is the same thing

Creatine and Citrulline, Beta Alanine/Carnosine..these are all good ingredients. Still, nothing hits you and the CNS like caffeine + histamine H3 antagonist. This combo will outlast and outperform ANY other stimulant combination. I would say it rivals at the very least, Clenbuterol + Caffeine.
Just that nobody really knows about it or understands how to get your hands on them. Most H3 antagonists are pharma, but there are two natural ones.
However you have to dose a TON of it to get the effects.
Keep in mind histaminergics will both boost vasodilation and nervous system strength (the "perfect balance") - but at high doses, like modafnil, may cause insomnia.

I thought I lucked out when I drove by a CVS on the way home tonight but the stuff they had was moved to the cosmetic section and did not look anything like the stuff I used to drink like that used to be in the diabetic section.

CVS Pure Glycerin USP - CVS pharmacy

Also said external only so I am not sure if this is the same thing

The ones I got were always in a small brown bottle and said external use only as well.

Creatine and Citrulline, Beta Alanine/Carnosine..these are all good ingredients. Still, nothing hits you and the CNS like caffeine + histamine H3 antagonist. This combo will outlast and outperform ANY other stimulant combination. I would say it rivals at the very least, Clenbuterol + Caffeine.
Just that nobody really knows about it or understands how to get your hands on them. Most H3 antagonists are pharma, but there are two natural ones.
However you have to dose a TON of it to get the effects.
Keep in mind histaminergics will both boost vasodilation and nervous system strength (the "perfect balance") - but at high doses, like modafnil, may cause insomnia.

Why would you write this and not list some of the specific compounds you are talking about? I'm interested in looking into what you mention - but being vague doesn't help. And as a side note, none of the stuff that was being listed was a stimulant...they were cell volumizers and the like.

Last edited:
The ones I got were always in a small brown bottle and said external use only as well.

Yeah a quick search seems to confirm that. Comments on this one have people saying they consume it and it is okay:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Solutions-Glycerine-Vegetable-16-Fluid-Ounces/dp/B0019LWU2K/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1410915172&sr=1-1&keywords=Glycerine"]Amazon.com: NOW Solutions Glycerine Vegetable, 16-Fluid Ounces: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31eVuVPEIxL.@@AMEPARAM@@31eVuVPEIxL[/ame]

Why would you write this and not list some of the specific compounds you are talking about? I'm interested in looking into what you mention - but being vague doesn't help. And as a side note, none of the stuff that was being listed was a stimulant...they were cell volumizers and the like.

I was about to.

Kutaj and Yamoa.

Here are some references.
Active compound is "Conessine".

Natural Herbal H3 Antagonists.

and here's a thorough write up of mine that describes everything about histamine, it's receptors and interactions.

Histamine Receptors and CNS Functions / NT Release

I only like pump type products pre workout. Not interested in any sort of caffeine or ephedrine type boost. If it just had the pump benefits without the stim then I'd be interested in H3.

I was about to.

Kutaj and Yamoa.

Here are some references.
Active compound is "Conessine".
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conessine"]Conessine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
The alkaloid conessine and analogues as potent hi... [J Med Chem. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Natural Herbal H3 Antagonists.

and here's a thorough write up of mine that describes everything about histamine, it's receptors and interactions.

Histamine Receptors and CNS Functions / NT Release

Hey NY, that CVS glycerol is the right stuff. I've used it. Stuff is crazy sweet though

test sup and insulin.. with some ECA and boom you are ready to rock

This thread is about intra workout nutrition...not supplementing stimulants and drugs.:confused::banghead:

It says Pre/intra workout.. That is the best preworkout mix i have taken.. Sorry bro dont get pissed :) my mistake

How much of the Glycerine are you guys using?

I have GM now from TN and hate that it doesn't mix. So I've been slamming 1-2 teaspoons and chasing with my preworkout.

It says Pre/intra workout.. That is the best preworkout mix i have taken.. Sorry bro dont get pissed :) my mistake

No worries but it might help if you read the thread next time ;)

I have GM now from TN and hate that it doesn't mix. So I've been slamming 1-2 teaspoons and chasing with my preworkout.

Back in the day I'd use the liquid 30gms carbs which was maybe a few tbsp. I forgot as they came in packets. Ideally you'd take it the night before and the morning of or pre workout. Or if you have an event or going to the beach 2 packs a day for a few days.

I'm going to buy that Now brand as I'm also tired of the powder that I currently use a few tsps pre workout. Being that the powdered glycerol is only 15% glycerol that's such a waste so the liquid should be used for now on.

Try lba's

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity