Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sponsors
Mitrazepine

Hello, everyone! I finally received some samples of Mitrazepine. For those who are unaware, Mitrazepine is a combination of ingredients focusing on select, highly potent Kratom & Kava extracts. While Mitradopa has been formulated for day-time use, Mitrazepine is more suitable for use later in the day, when rest and relaxation are the primary goals. It provides both mood-boosting and anxiolytic effects. You might call it Mitradopa's nighttime cousin.

Reviewer Requirements...

1.)
Must have at least 500 posts

2.) Must be in good standing with the Anabolic Minds community

3.) You must like kratom products. Anyone who does not like kratom, or has no history of use, should not ask to log this product. This is because some people love kratom and others don't. It's often a love or hate relationship, so I don't want someone with zero experience posting a negative review simply because they did not know what to expect or because they have a natural aversion to kratom.

Reviewer Expectations...

1.)
Let me begin by telling you what I am NOT asking for. I am not asking for a multi-page, multi-week long user log. Of course, you can post as much as you want, but it is not expected. What I am really looking for is a single honest, detailed review of the product. Any additional posting (i.e. answering questions, etc.) is purely up to you.

2.) You must use the product at 2 different doses (6 caps and 4 caps) before posting your final review.

3.) You ABSOLUTELY MUST take this product on a COMPLETELY EMPTY STOMACH! It's fine to eat 30 minutes afterwards, but you need to wait at least 4 hours after your last meal (3 hours bare minimum, if you previously consumed a small, light meal) before using the product. Why must you do this? Because one of the product's main ingredients (the kava extract) will not work...AT ALL...if you have any food in your stomach. Kavalactones are notoriously difficult to absorb in the presence of even small amounts of food--to the point where they won't work at all if they are consumed in the presence of even small amounts of food. Zero fat liquids, such as fruit juice or sugary drinks, are fine. These are the ONLY exceptions. No fruit. No smoothies. Juice/sugary drinks only.

4.) You must take each dose at least 2 days apart, in order to ensure that the individual reviewing the product maintains maximum sensitivity at each dose.

What you will receive...

1.)
18 caps (3 full doses)

If you are interested, please let me know here in this thread. Please don't ask via PM, as it is easier for me to keep everything in one place. If you are selected, I will pm you and let you know. Thank you in advance. :)

never tried Kratom but really wanted to but its illegal where i live, you might wanna write if the person have to live in the US :)

Mike,

This product sounds amazing. I used kratom in the past and always liked it especially pre-workout, but I now feel that it can sometimes give me a headache, so I haven't used it in some time. Not sure if this is because I've become sensitive to it, if dose is too high or if the product quality is not the best.

At any rate, can this product be combined with your Stage-3Z formula before bedtime? When will it be available for purchase?

Lastly, can mitrazepine also be taken during the day if one is experiencing anxiety?

I’d definitely be interested in trying this out but I don’t have the posts required. I’ve been a long time member but have always been a lurker and here just for research. If you can make an exception for that I’d be glad to give a try and make an honest review.

For item #2, you stated we'd need to be members in good standing at Anabolic Minds. Did you mean PM? I have a login at AM but haven't used it for years.

I use kratom daily for pain management, but I keep the doses as low as possible (typically 4-6 grams at night, very rarely daytime).

I am experienced with kava prepared the traditional way, 3-6 tablespoons kneaded in cheesecloth in cool water, drank on empty stomach. Have not been impressed with extracts, but I would LIKE to be impressed with an extract.

Happy to follow the guidelines and post a thorough review. Also, if your kava extract works where others don't, would you consider offering it as a standalone?

Mike, what's a good starting dose for both mitradopa and mitrazepine coming with an already high kratom tolerance. I use about 60-70g plain leaf a day, I know way too much. Tried to quit more times than I can count. All that plain leaf powder wrecks your digestive system and I hate it. It would be nice to use extracts and get more bang for my buck but, as you know extracts are expensive and for my tolerance would cost an arm and a leg. For example, I can take 2 OPMS gold shots with minimal effect. Was hoping a combo of these products may be more efficacious for a day/night time use instead of the ass ton of plain leaf that I use, or it least be able to cut down all of that powdered plant material. Thanks!

Mike, what's a good starting dose for both mitradopa and mitrazepine coming with an already high kratom tolerance. I use about 60-70g plain leaf a day, I know way too much. Tried to quit more times than I can count. All that plain leaf powder wrecks your digestive system and I hate it. It would be nice to use extracts and get more bang for my buck but, as you know extracts are expensive and for my tolerance would cost an arm and a leg. For example, I can take 2 OPMS gold shots with minimal effect. Was hoping a combo of these products may be more efficacious for a day/night time use instead of the ass ton of plain leaf that I use, or it least be able to cut down all of that powdered plant material. Thanks!
Not to take the easy way out, but I really don't know. 60-70 grams of plain leaf is a lot, but the percentage of actives within plain leaf can vary tremendously (from like .5% to nearly 3%). That's a 600% potential difference in potency. Even if we leave off the extreme ends and reduce it to a 300% difference, that's still a lot and could drastically influence a person's required dose. But...with your daily dosing habits, my recommendation would be to take the max dose and assess from there. If you need more, fine, but I would start there. If caffeine intake becomes an issue, use Mitrazepine (which has not been released yet; I am still working on labels), as it contains no caffeine at all.

I want to try this. Mike, did you get any loggers?

Have you tried cutting your daily dose 5-10% each week? Like do 65g week 1, 60g week 2, 55g week 3, 50g week 4.

In two months, you’ll be down to 30g a day…..which is still an absurd amount of Kratom for daily use

Man, I've tried everything. I can't effectively taper.....I've tried it and failed several times; although, maybe I need to be more accurate with it with a scale. But yea, I've tried agmatine, black seed oil ,DXM, all the OTC tricks. Even if I take 5-7 days off my tolerance goes right back and doesn't go down much. Maybe from 18-20g dose to 10-12 with time off.

I like kratom and think it is very useful if one can keep it under control but let myself use it as a crutch. So I would never be here to bash it or say that it needs to be banned. I think it helps alot of people. I self medicated ADHD with it for a long time to finally figure out that I had it. I am trying right now just to stretch time in between doses and would preferably like to just use it at night a few times per week as it should be.

I was actually going to post this question or PM MA about it, but I am seriously considering MAT (suboxone) to possibly hopefully get off of it. I know that's not a standard recommendation, however with my high daily doses I've heard that's a viable option. I just wish that I could use it at a more standard level that doesn't develop the dependency, but the powder; like mike said, can be very inconsetent in quality and therefore require those large doses with such a short half life that requires constantly dosing the powder. In return, causes all of that GI discomfort, nausea and constipation. Brutal. Thanks MA and Juggy

I want to try this. Mike, did you get any loggers?
A bunch, but literally no one from here! At one of the supplement boards I advertise at, about 100 people asked me to log it, so I chose like 10 people. All the people doing logs gave it awesome reviews. The product is actually done and ready to sell. It just needs labels, but I kind of put off making the labels for now because I've been focisng on getting the upcoming ProSyntheis products completed. The Mitrazepine is still coming, though! :)

Man, I've tried everything. I can't effectively taper.....I've tried it and failed several times; although, maybe I need to be more accurate with it with a scale. But yea, I've tried agmatine, black seed oil ,DXM, all the OTC tricks. Even if I take 5-7 days off my tolerance goes right back and doesn't go down much. Maybe from 18-20g dose to 10-12 with time off.

I like kratom and think it is very useful if one can keep it under control but let myself use it as a crutch. So I would never be here to bash it or say that it needs to be banned. I think it helps alot of people. I self medicated ADHD with it for a long time to finally figure out that I had it. I am trying right now just to stretch time in between doses and would preferably like to just use it at night a few times per week as it should be.

I was actually going to post this question or PM MA about it, but I am seriously considering MAT (suboxone) to possibly hopefully get off of it. I know that's not a standard recommendation, however with my high daily doses I've heard that's a viable option. I just wish that I could use it at a more standard level that doesn't develop the dependency, but the powder; like mike said, can be very inconsetent in quality and therefore require those large doses with such a short half life that requires constantly dosing the powder. In return, causes all of that GI discomfort, nausea and constipation. Brutal. Thanks MA and Juggy
Buprenorphine (suboxone) is NOT the healthier option. Trust me. TRUST ME.

Buprenorphine (suboxone) is NOT the healthier option. Trust me. TRUST ME.

Fuck suboxone. I’ve seen soo many Vets just hooked on suboxone. Your just changing seats on the same bus

Fuck suboxone. I’ve seen soo many Vets just hooked on suboxone. Your just changing seats on the same bus

X2

It’s just legal (with a script), same heroin pitfalls come with it. I hear withdrawal is way worse because of the insane half life on it. If you get on that shit, you’re likely not coming off.

A bunch, but literally no one from here! At one of the supplement boards I advertise at, about 100 people asked me to log it, so I chose like 10 people. All the people doing logs gave it awesome reviews. The product is actually done and ready to sell. It just needs labels, but I kind of put off making the labels for now because I've been focisng on getting the upcoming ProSyntheis products completed. The Mitrazepine is still coming, though! :)
I volunteered earlier in this thread! Oh well. I'll check it out when released

I volunteered earlier in this thread! Oh well. I'll check it out when released
I don't now how I missed that. Sure, you can do a log. Let me get these labels done first...and I'll pm you when I'm ready to send out the samples. Sound good?

For item #2, you stated we'd need to be members in good standing at Anabolic Minds. Did you mean PM? I have a login at AM but haven't used it for years.

I use kratom daily for pain management, but I keep the doses as low as possible (typically 4-6 grams at night, very rarely daytime).

I am experienced with kava prepared the traditional way, 3-6 tablespoons kneaded in cheesecloth in cool water, drank on empty stomach. Have not been impressed with extracts, but I would LIKE to be impressed with an extract.

Happy to follow the guidelines and post a thorough review. Also, if your kava extract works where others don't, would you consider offering it as a standalone?
Yeah, I meant PM. I am a sponsor over at Anabolic Minds, as its a huge supplement board. When I put up posts asking for loggers I usually just copy & paste the same write-up for every board...and change the board name of course. But this time I forgot to change the name. I realized that shortly after posting and wanted to change it, but this board doesn't allow you to correct errors more than 5 minutes after posting, so it was there to stay. :)

I don't now how I missed that. Sure, you can do a log. Let me get these labels done first...and I'll pm you when I'm ready to send out the samples. Sound good?
All good, no worries. Sure. I'm still at the same fairly low kratom dosage, and I am sipping on some traditionally prepared kava as I type this. 😊

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear