over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW PRODUCTS ON THE WAY AND THE CONTINUATION OF OUR ONGOING SALE

Genesis Peptides

Registered
Gentlemen, first of all I want to take this time to thank all the members who have shown their loyalty and incredible support for Genesis, very soon we will be bringing in some new and exciting peps that some of us have been waiting for, we are on the brink of a huge breakthrough.
Also, we are going to continue our sale of at least $10.00 off of every vial you purchase as PM members. So, please remember to CALL the 866 number to get your discounts and the free goodies that we put in for our PM guys.
Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!

I can't really put into words how cool this, so here is a photo to demonstrate that

**broken link removed**

Sounds great looking forward to it. Let me know if you need any testing done Ron.;)

Sounds great looking forward to it. Let me know if you need any testing done Ron.;)

Hey man, get in line! I've already bought my guinea pig costume and big cage. It was originally just for fun between me and the mrs. but now I've got other ideas...

Last edited:
I have been somewhat privy to a little of the behind-the-scenes in all this. I can tell you this, Ron has been working very hard to make sure the price-point is on track for the customers as well as keeping the product quality to the highest standards. It's rare to find someone who genuinely cares about the quality of their products as much as Ron does. He goes to great lengths, great lengths, to insure the his customers are getting exactly what they believe they are and for a damned good price too.

I am lookin forward to the new stuff.....like Ron says "A little love goes a long way" :headbang:

Breakthrough sounds real good.

I have been somewhat privy to a little of the behind-the-scenes in all this. I can tell you this, Ron has been working very hard to make sure the price-point is on track for the customers as well as keeping the product quality to the highest standards. It's rare to find someone who genuinely cares about the quality of their products as much as Ron does. He goes to great lengths, great lengths, to insure the his customers are getting exactly what they believe they are and for a damned good price too.

Couldnt have said it better! Thanks for doing all this Ron. Looking forward to the new peptides!

what type of purity are we talking about here?

Nothing on website about it - If I missed it please let me know where to find it.

Thanks

what type of purity are we talking about here?

Nothing on website about it - If I missed it please let me know where to find it.

Thanks

Wonton, I do not sell anything less than 98.5% pure, most of what I have comes back 99.0% or better. Not trying to pat myself on the back but I take great pride in quality control over all my products.
I have not posted what they are yet but trust me some of the PM members are privvy to what it is and to say the least it will put a huge smile on everyones face and inches on their physiques.:headbang:

Wonton, I do not sell anything less than 98.5% pure, most of what I have comes back 99.0% or better. Not trying to pat myself on the back but I take great pride in quality control over all my products.
I have not posted what they are yet but trust me some of the PM members are privvy to what it is and to say the least it will put a huge smile on everyones face and inches on their physiques.:headbang:

Not that I have tested them in a lab but the results are as good or better than anything I have researched in the past period.

Good Ron your the best of the best.Keep it up bro.

Just took my first shot of your mod grf 1-29 last night. Wow. I had been experiencing a bit of a "slow down" in results in my gh/peptide protocol. Some say your body gets used to the same thing if done every day. Anyway, last night I take the mod grf and this morning I have the old stiff "sausage" fingers again like never before. I think that says something about the potency. Haven't had that so strongly before.

Just took my first shot of your mod grf 1-29 last night. Wow. I had been experiencing a bit of a "slow down" in results in my gh/peptide protocol. Some say your body gets used to the same thing if done every day. Anyway, last night I take the mod grf and this morning I have the old stiff "sausage" fingers again like never before. I think that says something about the potency. Haven't had that so strongly before.

Did you switch peptides or just the supplier?

Any hints as to what and when regarding the new peptides? My curiosity has been piqued...

If its anything with loosing the last little bit of lower belly fat and you need testers i am your man. LOL:)

If its anything with loosing the last little bit of lower belly fat and you need testers i am your man. LOL:)

Frag and fasted cardio did that trick for me way easier than I ever expected so I'm hoping its something a little more exciting...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member