over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Record Holder?

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I think Ross Erstling holds the all-new world record for fastest thread locking and BAN hammer dropping....

I swear to god I was fucking giggling at the screen reading his thread....

REVOLUTIONARY! :lightbulb: :lightbulb:

Ahhh k1 thanks for the great exit laugh LOL

Attachments

• lmfao.JPG
    lmfao.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 440
I was wondering how long it would take :rolleyes:

Ross got banned? Now how am i gonna find out where I can buy his super duper amino pooper formula?:)

I knew he would come back. But to blatantly, put his name as his handle was plain stupid, not to mention the fact that he tries to push his mediocre supps like the snake oil salesman he is.

You know its to bad he's such a cheap fuck and doesnt pay to advertise here. I feel dirty for saying this and I will go sanitize myself when I'm done writing this with isopropyl alcohol and fire, but I miss that conceited delusional joey bag of donuts prick. His threads always made for good humor and banter, he does appear to at least train his upper body hard, and he was knowledgeable on a few things. I grow tired of all the should I cruise threads, the daily happenings of social media douchebags named after cities, is it possible threads, and how does my cycle look.

Ross man the fuck up post a current leg pic with this weeks USA today, pay to advertise, and maybe some of us will buy that horse piss your peddling. I promise to buy $100 worth of your shit if you pay and post current leg pics. But please, dont fluff your junk, or even show us your junk in the pic with your legs.

Well that sucks.... I was wondering why I was trying to reply to the thread, and it said invalid thread error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that sucks.... I was wondering why I was trying to reply to the thread, and it said invalid thread error

I actually gave him 72 hours before he was banned, and he actually "liked" my comment. Little did I know, he didnt even last 2 hours LOL

Damn I was trying to be generous! :D

His HABIT of inappropriately using all CAPITALS in random words throughout his POSTS drives ME crazy. It's the Internet equivalent OF a snake OIL selling ghetto BAPTIST preacher's sermon...

I liked how he would post a post to his posts., then reply to the posts he just posted, instead of posting to the original post he posted when he first posted the post.

Lol. Yeah, that would have be fun reading.

. I grow tired of all the should I cruise threads, the daily happenings of social media douchebags named after cities, is it possible threads, and how does my cycle look.

Here's what I was trying to post:

"Sounds like a good time! Something to liven up the place... I get a bit tired of reading the next post of "should I add xyz to my abc diet?" or "how does my cycle look?" or whatever is. the norm. "

Lol

Does his supplement company really exist? I sent him my address once to do a log and of course never heard back…

He's a bit of a rare case, he is smart enough and experienced enough to offer some truly worthwhile contributions and be listened to, but he is delusional and full of shit enough to make his contributions not mean as much. He is a paradox.

they banned ross? man... totallyyyy unexpected lmao

I remember him from IRONFORLIFE board back in the day!!! Think he got called out for selling Clen but didnt know how to make it or some shit to do with his math on the mcg level and was waaaaay over dosing it. Think he got banned from there too.

He is a cheap ass punk...No matter how many chances you give him or how many times he tells you that he is going to become a paying sponsor here, he just can't bring himself to pop mommies tit out his mouth, dig his dick-beater into his pocket and pay the fucking fees.....

Guys like that have no integrity or backbone...A useless waste of space in this world of useless fucking people...So I guess he just trying his hardest to fit in:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131