over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New relationship; gf has stopped being sexually intimate

HAH! why is it I have never seen a pic of you other than the microscopic image in your avatar? Until I see one, you're fat and you eat mcdonalds 8 days per week

WTF are you talking about? Osiris is a real contributor and respected member. You have nothing on his physique.

lol internet fights can be fun sometimes. Since I don't really have any enemies in my every day life, might as well make some here for shits n giggles

biaatchhh, you brought it up by saying you will introduce me to your gay friend who likes a swimmer's physique before I said you are a mcdonalds warrior (p.s. hopefully not phelps, he's too tall for me...wait what!? no shut up!). btw I'll admit I just looked at your pics from that thread u made. not even gonna front (I love this word), your arms/traps combo are huge. You are also probably like 8-10 years older than me if I had to take a guess and I would also guess you started using the magic sauce earlier than me (it's only fair that I am allowed to assume since you assumed I run grams and grams of every compound available. extremely far from the truth, but let's just imagine I do because it's more fun that way and makes me sound mad cool :p)

here are some pics of me. Small by pro muscle standards, big in real life standards. at least big and lean enough to have people asking me about my work out routine every day at least. stats are 5'9 and 207lbs as of this morning. pics taken a few weeks ago.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

oh and what thread are we posting on again? now this is how you hijack a shitty thread! #winning

Ok, first off, no need to compare ourselves. I am a few years older. I did start gear earlier but prior to november i had been off that for a bit over four years. I was also pretty addicted to coke, actually got down to like 190ish sadly. And i took a few years off when i was in my early to mid twenties because of a marriage, having a kid and all that stuff. Besides, you have built a good physique. nothing to be shy about, and nothing to try to qualify. I would like to see you skip the drug addiction and other stupid choices i have made.

Why i bust your balls is just because, well its fun, and you come off very arrogant, but hey so do i=-) You go back and forth and i think a lot of times, you just get very excited about all this, which is good, but you present your ideas in a know-it-all(is this a word) attitude. plus i actually had the same attitude many many years ago, that could be part of it=-)

Anyway, i think you could definitely build a great physique man, i give you props for posting pics up and you don't need to defend your physique. you put work in and you look good.

WTF are you talking about? Osiris is a real contributor and respected member. You have nothing on his physique.

thank you NESS!=-)

is your ass still sore after I raped your feelings last time?

Ok, first off, no need to compare ourselves (I agree. we all have different genetics, different ages, made different decisions, and have different circumstances that have come up). I am a few years older. I did start gear earlier but prior to november i had been off that for a bit over four years. I was also pretty addicted to coke (jeez sorry to hear that. A lot of the kids I graduated high school with are all coke junkies now. Very tough habit to kick from everything I hear. As a human being with compassion, I am glad to see you have recovered.), actually got down to like 190ish sadly. And i took a few years off when i was in my early to mid twenties because of a marriage, having a kid and all that stuff (another reason why no one should compare themselves to each other. all have different circumstances and issues that arise. Besides, you have built a good physique (thank you). nothing to be shy about, and nothing to try to qualify. I would like to see you skip the drug addiction and other stupid choices i have made (I am passed the age of getting into that, especially after graduating at a university with a party reputation. never done a drug or smoke a cigarette in my life. I have drank a ton though socially. I have had 10 lifetimes worth of fun stories I am fortunate enough to have experienced, none of which included rec drugs).

Why i bust your balls is just because, well its fun, and you come off very arrogant, but hey so do i=-) You go back and forth and i think a lot of times, you just get very excited about all this, which is good, but you present your ideas in a know-it-all(is this a word) attitude. plus i actually had the same attitude many many years ago, that could be part of it=-) (fair enough. I am just a dude who works and likes to have a lot of fun with friends. This is just a hobby for me that I happen to really like. I guess it's a self obsession with looking as good as I can. I would also be lying if I said I didn't love the attention it brings. I'm only on this board to learn, which I really have, and to have some fun when I am bored.

Anyway, i think you could definitely build a great physique man, i give you props for posting pics up and you don't need to defend your physique. you put work in and you look good. (thanks again. As far as me running grams of everything, I don't. All I have used is test prop, npp, superdrol, and now tren. test prop dose has never exceeded 525mg per week. Reason being is I have listened to the big dudes and the vets on here talked about how important it is to grow into your dose. See? I am not THAT arrogant. never used slin, gh, or synthol. gh I probably will eventually though, slin not sure and not anytime soon, and synthol definitely not. Also if I offer advice, it's based on my experience as well as all the reading up I've done. I feel I am entitled to an opinion on whey based on the fact I have not seen a shed of evidence scientifically showing whole food protein is better for your physique.)

Osiris! I'm disappointed in you, it was more fun when you were dick to me! you ass!! ::banghead::D

Last edited:
is your ass still sore after I raped your feelings last time?

Osiris! I'm disappointed in you, it was more fun when you were dick to me! you ass!! ::banghead::D

and after this post, its actually hard to hate you now...damn you!

:D

get rid of her dude. if she cant fuck she should be suckin your dick like shes mad at it. sex is a big part of a relationship and if the sex sucks you'll start to resent her anyway. my suggestion.. on to the next one

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131