over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New relationship; gf has stopped being sexually intimate

If your women wont even discuss health problems with you without copping a attitude. It's time for her to kick rocks.

I recently went through a similar decision, when you are no longer happy walk away. There will always be relationship issues, but when your with someone who cannot maturely and rationally discuss an issue its not a healthy situation and unless the behavior changes it will only get worse.

First get yourself checked out,second tell her like it is.
If she can't deal with it you just saved yourself plenty of bs.

Seems to me that she flips out and gets angry when you bring up the health issues....

because its embarrassing.

Health issues, especially ones that have to do with a persons private parts can make one very self conscious. Leading to self esteem issues.

Maybe she thinks that when you bring up her issues, that you're judging her. Or that you are grossed out by it. Or not interested. Etc.

Which would lead her to just shutting down and not wanting to discuss it.

This is exactly why you should LEAVE. If you take this girl seriously think about the future, lots of embarrassing or difficult shit is going to come up in your lives. If she reacts to being stressed, or embarrassed, or whatever by completely shutting down is that something you want to commit to putting up with? I wouldn't... This is why you date, to find stuff like this out before committing to someone. Move on now, it will only get harder the longer you stay with her.

will she ever let u get down in those areas and take a look?? offer oral sex?? i dont think shes cheating on u y would she still c u and not engage in sex dont make any sense. some women r very embarrassed about there private parts. if shes not going to the doctor i would say she knows whats up. how old is this girl??

Dating is for the purpose of finding that special someone and weeding out the damaged goods. You should be asking yourself if this is the type of person you would want to spend the rest of you life with (even if you are not planning on getting married)

This girl has issues and is incapable of being emotionally or physically intimate due to what ever is going on in her head.

It's time to move on. If you are too emotionally invested to do that, then you will just have to live like this.

:yeahthat:

leave her. that is completely unacceptable. It's amazing how much it takes for men to leave their partners these days. This should be an obvious sign it's time to move on

leave her. that is completely unacceptable. It's amazing how much it takes for men to leave their partners these days. This should be an obvious sign it's time to move on

again i shake my head. I really feel bad for you bro. I am think in time you will find something more to life. :confused:

Alright... I was in a relationship with a really nice girl, great sex at the beginning. Then she didn't want to have sex at all. I had to beg and plead.. She had mad issues with sex. I like to have sex, i have no problem with it except I want to do it every day, actually more :(

Of course I talked to some of my friends. They thought she was cheating.. Well she wasn't.

Anyways I stuck it out, I couldn't talk to her about it. She would say oh in the beginning of a relationship people have sex blah blah blah. Then they don't so much anymore.

That's not me at all. Well I would steam about it anytime anything on television came up about sex etc.. She then explained to me, wait until we move in together.

Well it didn't happen.. By then it was too late.. I was really sad. She was really odd. She didn't like to cuddle. Even after sex. What kind of girl doesn't like to cuddle.

Long story short, we aren't together anymore. It hurts because I love(d) her so much and I wasn't able to show my affection the way that works for me.

After doing some research, when a girl stops having sex with their mate, It give a huge blow the male's self esteem. For a woman, It would be similar to a man just deciding not to talk to his wife/girlfriend anymore.

Writing this makes me sad ( to a point ). It didn't work out between us, this was not the only issue. She was also jealous of my other love, the gym, among many other things. For me it didn't work out. I'm not saying run, but it's easier to break up after 8 weeks than two years.

I'm sure it hurts your feelings for this to be going on, or you wouldn't be posting it here.

This is just what happened to me, I hope it helps you out.

g.

again i shake my head. I really feel bad for you bro. I am think in time you will find something more to life. :confused:

wanna make out?

Alright... I was in a relationship with a really nice girl, great sex at the beginning. Then she didn't want to have sex at all. I had to beg and plead.. She had mad issues with sex. I like to have sex, i have no problem with it except I want to do it every day, actually more :(

Of course I talked to some of my friends. They thought she was cheating.. Well she wasn't.

Anyways I stuck it out, I couldn't talk to her about it. She would say oh in the beginning of a relationship people have sex blah blah blah. Then they don't so much anymore.

That's not me at all. Well I would steam about it anytime anything on television came up about sex etc.. She then explained to me, wait until we move in together.

Well it didn't happen.. By then it was too late.. I was really sad. She was really odd. She didn't like to cuddle. Even after sex. What kind of girl doesn't like to cuddle.

Long story short, we aren't together anymore. It hurts because I love(d) her so much and I wasn't able to show my affection the way that works for me.

After doing some research, when a girl stops having sex with their mate, It give a huge blow the male's self esteem. For a woman, It would be similar to a man just deciding not to talk to his wife/girlfriend anymore.

Writing this makes me sad ( to a point ). It didn't work out between us, this was not the only issue. She was also jealous of my other love, the gym, among many other things. For me it didn't work out. I'm not saying run, but it's easier to break up after 8 weeks than two years.

I'm sure it hurts your feelings for this to be going on, or you wouldn't be posting it here.

This is just what happened to me, I hope it helps you out.

g.

urggg I hate girls that make such a huge deal about sex. I can understand why they would want to hold off (a guy will be more likely to date her), but when it becomes this huge deal with all sorts of emotional baggage that comes with it, I gtfo and find a new chick

wanna make out?[/B]

urggg I hate girls that make such a huge deal about sex. I can understand why they would want to hold off (a guy will be more likely to date her), but when it becomes this huge deal with all sorts of emotional baggage that comes with it, I gtfo and find a new chick

i like built guys otherwise i would be game!:D My friend likes the marathon and swimmer build if you want me to introduce you, i think he would love you...lmao. You did make me chuckle this time, in a good way:D

i like built guys otherwise i would be game!:D My friend likes the marathon and swimmer build if you want me to introduce you, i think he would love you...lmao. You did make me chuckle this time, in a good way:D

HAH! why is it I have never seen a pic of you other than the microscopic image in your avatar? Until I see one, you're fat and you eat mcdonalds 8 days per week

HAH! why is it I have never seen a pic of you other than the microscopic image in your avatar? Until I see one, you're fat and you eat mcdonalds 8 days per week

i have an entire log with pics fruit loop!=-) And one day, quite possibly with the grams you are running, you MAY look like a bb'er. Wait no, you wont.

There have been 3 or 4 threads under the members pics too. Apparently, alpha males cant figure out how to use advanced search to find threads started by a particular username. Granted you never claimed to be the brightest, did you?:D

BTW i havent seen any pics of you either big guy. Can you point me in the right direction? I would like to see the amazing physique you have built with the 20 or so compounds you take, dnp, theories on whey protein versus whole food, a million comments on which gear is better, etc. I know what the pics are going to look like BUT out of morbid curiosity, i would like to see them.

Last edited:
i have an entire log with pics fruit loop!=-) And one day, quite possibly with the grams you are running (lol), you MAY look like a bb'er. Wait no, you wont.

There have been 3 or 4 threads under the members pics too.Apparently, alpha males cant figure out how to use advanced search to find threads started by a particular username. Granted you never claimed to be the brightest, did you?:D or maybe I don't share the same interest in you as you share in me?

BTW i havent seen any pics of you either big guy. Can you point me in the right direction? I would like to see the amazing physique you have built with the 20 or so compounds you take, dnp, theories on whey protein versus whole food, a million comments on which gear is better, etc. I know what the pics are going to look like BUT out of morbid curiosity, i would like to see them.

I have plenty of pics on my bb.com bodyspace. If you care enough, I'll send u a link to my username there (all pics and height/weight stats are up to date). I think I'm decent for a guy who trained naturally for six years before hitting the juice for the first time nine months ago right before turning 25 (ya know, before starting all these grams and mega doses of course). I could photochop cutler's body and say it's me on here and you would still rip me apart, so that wouldn't make much sense to me.

I love the bantering. If someone posts up their personal opinions, you gotta expect some personal replies.

This is certainly more entertaining than discussing the half life differences between TestE and TestC.

I'll choose sex over Pharmaco kinetics every time.

If I were you I'd get checked out for herpes cause I bet she's lying to you if she won't even discuss it or get checked out. Chances are she knows exactly what's wrong with her and is biding her time until her outbreak is over.
I AGREE

I have plenty of pics on my bb.com bodyspace. If you care enough, I'll send u a link to my username there (all pics and height/weight stats are up to date). I think I'm decent for a guy who trained naturally for six years before hitting the juice for the first time nine months ago right before turning 25 (ya know, before starting all these grams and mega doses of course). I could photochop cutler's body and say it's me on here and you would still rip me apart, so that wouldn't make much sense to me.

no i wouldn't. i cant say i have ever been to bb.com bodyspace, so if you want to send me the pics or link i would be interested.

As far as not sharing the same interest, i would agree that you probably are not interested in much beyond yourself and/or how things afffect/benefit you. Such is the nature of sociopathy and narcissism.

You brought physiques into it big guy. I only normally take issue with the male posturing. I dont tear people's physiques down. I might think someone takes entirely too much gear for their size but YOU WILL NOT FIND A SINGLE INSTANCE of me tearing someone's physique down. Mine is FAR from perfect. FAR. I will tell someone they take entirely too much for their health and their development level IMO.

And don't qualify your physique bro. From the avatar, you have built a good physique. You brought the physique's up and called me out, so of course i called you out.

I would be interested in seeing your pictures. The avatar pic looks good.

BTW, am i still a fat guy that eats mcD's 8 times a day:D

Last edited:
I love the bantering. If someone posts up their personal opinions, you gotta expect some personal replies.

This is certainly more entertaining than discussing the half life differences between TestE and TestC.

I'll choose sex over Pharmaco kinetics every time.

lol internet fights can be fun sometimes. Since I don't really have any enemies in my every day life, might as well make some here for shits n giggles

no i wouldn't. i cant say i have ever been to bb.com bodyspace, so if you want to send me the pics or link i would be interested.

As far as not sharing the same interest, i would agree that you probably are not interested in much beyond yourself and/or how things afffect/benefit you. Such is the nature of sociopathy and narcissism.

You brought physiques into it big guy. I only normally take issue with the male posturing. I dont tear people's physiques down. I might think someone takes entirely too much gear for their size but YOU WILL NOT FIND A SINGLE INSTANCE of me tearing someone's physique down. Mine is FAR from perfect. FAR. I will tell someone they take entirely too much for their health and their development level IMO.

And don't qualify your physique bro. From the avatar, you have built a good physique. You brought the physique's up and called me out, so of course i called you out.

I would be interested in seeing your pictures. The avatar pic looks good.

BTW, am i still a fat guy that eats mcD's 8 times a day:D

biaatchhh, you brought it up by saying you will introduce me to your gay friend who likes a swimmer's physique before I said you are a mcdonalds warrior (p.s. hopefully not phelps, he's too tall for me...wait what!? no shut up!). btw I'll admit I just looked at your pics from that thread u made. not even gonna front (I love this word), your arms/traps combo are huge. You are also probably like 8-10 years older than me if I had to take a guess and I would also guess you started using the magic sauce earlier than me (it's only fair that I am allowed to assume since you assumed I run grams and grams of every compound available. extremely far from the truth, but let's just imagine I do because it's more fun that way and makes me sound mad cool :p)

here are some pics of me. Small by pro muscle standards, big in real life standards. at least big and lean enough to have people asking me about my work out routine every day at least. stats are 5'9 and 207lbs as of this morning. pics taken a few weeks ago.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

oh and what thread are we posting on again? now this is how you hijack a shitty thread! #winning

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner