over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Ronnie DVD release!

nosmas

Banned
RELENTLESS. Two discs.....over five hours. Filmed at MetroFlex in Arlington. Covers the weeks prior and just after 07' Olympia.
Good News to make my WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! maby even MOOOOOOOOONTH! O who am I kidding.....my YEEEEEEEEEar!

Ronnie video

Yeah, I saw there was an explicit language sticker on it too. I'm not sure if this is from the music or him- probably the music. As a family man that is one thing I wish BB's would be careful about when doing DVD's because I am proud of some of these guys and want to show my kids and wife more about the sport. Unfortunately, when the language gets too intense some DVD's are off limits. Not trying to be a prude but just my 2 cents.

Language

Actually, I just don't buy some BB DVD's because otherwise I'm giving a double standard to my kids.

well........I own um all, and its always the music. He loves his music, its like his life has its own soundrack. Anyway, In "the cost of redemtion" there is a little girl in the gym for a short time near big Ron.......no big deal. Often a prayer before the workout and never anything rude. The only cursing is from me watching it yelling at the screen "sweet creeping Jesus! how did he DO THAT!"

;)

YEAH BUDDY! LIGHT WEIGHT! :D
can't wait to watch it

I also found this link to some Ronnie T-shirts that I thought were great. I own most of his stuff he sells from his site so this was interesting to see someting new, but I dont think he makes anything from this site. Anyway, I thought there were some cool t-shirts.
and there not all big Ron shirts......there are some Arnold ones and a really cool one that says "Anabolic State" check it out.
**broken link removed**

its on the internet on torrent sites in dvd quality like 4gb per dvd(2).

woody00 said:
its on the internet on torrent sites in dvd quality like 4gb per dvd(2).
:confused:
what is this, is there a link?

The first disc is shot in june, july & august

If you thought the eating segments in cost of redemption were boring, be prepared because on this one mitsuru seems to go at it even more and we see each and every meal of each day filmed

Boring?
let me guess.........beans, rice, cornbread, chicken, and some lemonade!

Yes

And they show every fucking meal :cool:

mak2003 said:
Yeah, I saw there was an explicit language sticker on it too. I'm not sure if this is from the music or him- probably the music. As a family man that is one thing I wish BB's would be careful about when doing DVD's because I am proud of some of these guys and want to show my kids and wife more about the sport. Unfortunately, when the language gets too intense some DVD's are off limits. Not trying to be a prude but just my 2 cents.

I'm sure you have plenty of R-rated movies in your house that you wouldn't show to your kids, right?

Well don't show them videos where there's expliciit language. Same goes for Bodybuilding videos. Ronnie's FIRST video is pretty clean, maybe one ore two curse words in the intro but that's the best video you can use to introduce your wife and kids into bodybuilding, because he explains everything about himself, his routine, and his lifestyle in it. It's only an hour, but a good intro into what it takes to be a pro bodybuilder.

If you want a more "wholesome" video (albeit boring) you can watch any Jay Cutler video. For the most part, it's 3 hours of him training (loudly) and then the momentary discussion about what he's doing, how he feels, who endorses him, etc.

And for the best explanation on the bodybuilding lifestyle, I say go with Sean Ray's earlier videos. He's very articulate and down to Earth in many respects, at least that's how he came off to me in his videos.

It's from the music (it says so in the beginning)

No 'COME ON MOTHERFUCKER LETS TRY TO CONVINCE EVERYONE THAT I AM TRLUY HARDCORE SHIT THROW THAT BARBELL ACROSS THE GYM LIGHTWEIGHT!'

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws