over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Ronnie pics

love the photo where is at the wailing wall wearing a yamulka. Guy to his left has a look on his face which is priceless.

I noticed that one too bro, couldn't stop laughing.....

Too many people take bodybuilding way to serious and let it become their whole life.. Missing out on more important things in life.. We can still progress just as fast with a more balnced life than letting the addiction of getting bigger control us... BTW.. LMAO at this pic.. Guy in the background.

Attachments

• IMG_8211.JPG
    IMG_8211.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 390
These are great pics! I would love to know what the guy on his left is thinking. He's probably never seen anything like him before. Glad to see Mr. Coleman enjoying life and traveling.

I think he went there after giving spending 3-4 days in Singapore. Below are his pics.

Attachments

• Ron2.jpg
    Ron2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 320
  • Ron3.jpg
    Ron3.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 341
  • Ron4.jpg
    Ron4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 286
  • Ron5.jpg
    Ron5.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Ron6.jpg
    Ron6.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
wow.

i am a big dude (imo) and i train somehwat hard and eat somehwat good during my offseason but ronnie could prolly do jack shit during his offseason and being retired and walk around like a mother yuckin freak!
i feel i have worked for every oounce of size i have and not to take anything away from ronnie but for a certain amount of years when ronnie walked into the pump up area back stage everyone instantly thought: "ok, so who is taking second place...?" and that is the truth. he was/is that good. not to mention a great guy.
mad respect for the man. crazy ass genetics AND a strong work ethic. i don't know if we will see another like him.
-JS

These are great pics! I would love to know what the guy on his left is thinking. He's probably never seen anything like him before. Glad to see Mr. Coleman enjoying life and traveling.

I think the guy is scared that Ronnie is going to pull the wall down on top of everyone. Ronnie looks like a freakin' killer cyborg that was dropped into the middle of Jerusalem.

i am a big dude (imo) and i train somehwat hard and eat somehwat good during my offseason but ronnie could prolly do jack shit during his offseason and being retired and walk around like a mother yuckin freak!
i feel i have worked for every oounce of size i have and not to take anything away from ronnie but for a certain amount of years when ronnie walked into the pump up area back stage everyone instantly thought: "ok, so who is taking second place...?" and that is the truth. he was/is that good. not to mention a great guy.
mad respect for the man. crazy ass genetics AND a strong work ethic. i don't know if we will see another like him.
-JS

Yup, he's a good sport.

He is looking amazing! Does anyone know if it is confirmed he will be doing the Mr. O this year?

And thanks for the pics guys!

Cool pics of the bigman RC doing something outside of bodybuilding.
HAHAHA good catch Alin. my thoughts exactly. Lookin cool and relaxed. But still BIIIIIG! I love the pic of Big Ron next to the two policemen...............Guns? I don't need no stinking guns!! I have my own!! LOL Great pics.;)

He is looking amazing! Does anyone know if it is confirmed he will be doing the Mr. O this year?

And thanks for the pics guys!

He wont be competing anymore, bro

Man he is frking huge. Wish I was here a little sooner to run into him. Was in Tel-viv and jearuselum recently. Now on Egyptian border. Dont know if there are any Egyptian bodybuilders here or not. Ronnie is awesome nice pics. MM

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear