over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new show pics!!

The one word I can think of to describe your physique is, powerful. You just look like your really strong. How tall are you? I thought you said you were 6'2 but I cant remember for sure.

thanks ALot man I'm 5'10" not that tall. and I'm decently strong my personal best lifts are 455 flat bench 425 incline bench 635 dead and 585 squat. but that was when I was doing a powerlifting routine. I just need a for more offseasons to get lagging body parts up and I think I'll have a much better package. like my hammies, upper chest , shoulders, and back.

You look great. You look alot heavier with that thickness than 216. Great job.

great job

great job great physique and nice symetry. A little soft from the back, to be honest. i would do cardio the whole entire prep no matter how good of matoblism you got and how lean you start so you can eat more quality food threw whole diet train hard stay fuller and get that back side leaner

youve got a hell of a lot of muscle man , good looks( no homo) ..

people would kill for that thick back and legs man.. its all up hill for you man.. time is on your side too.. each hard diet and prep is a learning experience.. i have a feeling your one to really look out for as a star in the future man.. no joke..

thank u alex! I know I have a lot of conditioning to do but that will come in time when I figure out my body more and what I respond to. I would love to step on a national stage in 2-3 years is my goal. I need 1-2 more years competing to get my conditioning better and my posing and then I would like to see how I do against the big boys!!

You look really impressive - well done - it must have taken a lot of dedication to get to this stage...

Just 2 questions, first, what do you do for your back and second, you have a lovely sweeep to your thighs - do you do hack squats or is that more genetic?

Thanks buddy!

You look really impressive - well done - it must have taken a lot of dedication to get to this stage...

Just 2 questions, first, what do you do for your back and second, you have a lovely sweeep to your thighs - do you do hack squats or is that more genetic?

Thanks buddy!

thanks a lot for the compliments!! well for both my back and legs i have never done anything out of the norm. lots of deadslifts, squats, rows, legpresses. i have done hacks in awhioe cuz my gym never had one. i know this isnt the answer your looking for but inever did some crazy exercise that made either grow more. just lots of years pounding the weights is my best advise buddy!!

thanks a lot for the compliments!! well for both my back and legs i have never done anything out of the norm. lots of deadslifts, squats, rows, legpresses. i have done hacks in awhioe cuz my gym never had one. i know this isnt the answer your looking for but inever did some crazy exercise that made either grow more. just lots of years pounding the weights is my best advise buddy!!

That's what I thought - there really is no secret apart from hard work, and dedication, more hard work, and more dedication...year in and year out...

Once again, well done;)

That's what I thought - there really is no secret apart from hard work, and dedication, more hard work, and more dedication...year in and year out...

Once again, well done;)

also one of the biggest things for growth that everyone neg lets is DIET!!! if your not eating enough quality foods your not gonna grow no matter what. my quote i tell people all the time is
" you dint grow in the 2 hours your at the gym, you grow in the next 22 hours" anyone can train but if your not getting good sleep, diet sucks, out drinking all the time well your gonna get the result you put in.

Hey man;
Nice work - you really brought an awesome physique to that show! You look like a fukkin giant! - 5'-10" is no joke - hard to get that mass, fullness and density on a big frame. Good work! look forward to seeing your future progress!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws