over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Slipknot CD - .5: The Gray Chapter

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just downloaded and it's pretty damn good! I can't listen to this type of stuff all the time, but when I'm in the mood it hits the spot :headbang:

Ive only heard two songs from it so far sounded ok to me, still, IOWA was my fav.

Thanks for the heads up. Going to check that out tonight

Been playing the shit out of it on Siriusxm...sounds more like it should compared the last album IMO

Definately like it for sure...originally thought The Negative One was an older song at first lol

Sounds pretty good.....Iowa is still my fav too. Slipknot was probably the #2 on my list of most insane, high-energy, in your face metal shows ever. I saw them at OZZFEST in 2001 soon after they came out with the Iowa album. Since their first album was successful, they had a lot to prove with Iowa. The concert was at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin which holds about 15,000 people. Since there were more established bands playing on the OZZFEST that night, Slipknot had to go onstage at about 6-7 pm when the sun was still out. Not only did Slipknot prove themselves....they sonically kicked everyones ass in the crowd that day. People were moshing on the lawn which is practically at a 45 degree angle downhill. People were getting thrown down the lawn and were doing retard somersaults all the way down. Quite impressive I must say...
In case you were wondering....my #1 insane, high-energy, in your face metal show ever??? Pantera in 1994 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago on the Far Beyond Driven tour. I swear to God someone must have started pumping apes&%t crazy gas into the ventilation system because the entire main floor of the Aragon turned into one big moshpit. The cool thing was....no one was getting injured or hurt that night despite all the insanity. If someone got knocked to the floor while moshing, immediately 2-3 people would reach down to help them up so no one got hurt. Just a great night of metal and people getting out pent-up aggression without anyone ending up in the hospital....

Last edited:
slipknots self titled album is by far the best album imo! Iowa is a badass album also but after that its been hit or miss with them.

cor

This album is by far the better of the last two they have put out. I loved the first one and Iowa. I have seen them 2 times now and soon to be a 3rd when they roll my way the end of Nov. However I will say I would be shocked if they do another album after this one. I got the feeling it was the last album. As for the most hardcore show, Slipknot is up there, but nothing I mean nothing beats the Hatebreed and Slayer show I saw years back. The most violent show I have ever been to.

I would recommend this album..it fills a void till Acacia Strain drops a new album.

I've heard a few songs from the Slipknot album they play on Octane, I like it... I am so far behind with buying music it is sad...

Someone tel David Draiman the world misses Disturbed and to get their shit back together... How long ago did they start their "hiatus"? Too long....

I listened to it while working out. Good album. This mixed in with some Five Finger and Volbeat and I'm a happy dude in the gym.

I remember Pantera when they came to Portland and Lewiston Maine.....

Avenged Sevenfold's show in bangor this summer came close but still nobody's topped Pantera for putting on a live show.

Slipknots Disasterpieces video definately makes me want to see them live fo shizzles

It's a great Slipknot album. I like it. Best one since the first. The rest didn't do it for me

I listened to it while working out. Good album. This mixed in with some Five Finger and Volbeat and I'm a happy dude in the gym.

My wife and I went to see Volbeat and FFDP in concert a couple weeks back when they played at the Gwinnett Civic Center. Hell Yeah opened the concert. That was a really good show! I'd love to see Lamb of God and Slip Knot in concert.

Just downloaded and it's pretty damn good! I can't listen to this type of stuff all the time, but when I'm in the mood it hits the spot :headbang:

I feel the same way about metal, but when that mood hits it's intense lol

Try opeth- Blackwater Park. You'll be glad you did.

Listen to Opeth - Watershed - Heir Apparent. It's literally a masterpiece.

I like the new cd. going to see them in December. I will try not to mosh:headbang:

I've heard a few songs from the Slipknot album they play on Octane, I like it... I am so far behind with buying music it is sad...

Someone tel David Draiman the world misses Disturbed and to get their shit back together... How long ago did they start their "hiatus"? Too long....

Tell Dave Daraiman to find his passion again. I saw one of their last performances and it was just pathetic. Just going through the motions. I'd rather them hang it up than play like that. So, like you said "if they get their shit together".

In case you were wondering....my #1 insane, high-energy, in your face metal show ever??? Pantera in 1994 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago on the Far Beyond Driven tour. I swear to God someone must have started pumping apes&%t crazy gas into the ventilation system because the entire main floor of the Aragon turned into one big moshpit.

Speaking of crazy Chicago shows and violent mosh pits. Ministry / Sepultura / Helmet - UIC Pavilion 1992. I couldn't hear for a week. I have also seen many shows at the Aragon - mostly recently, Lamb of God and Killswitch Engage.
As for Slipknot, it's always been select songs. I don't think I've ever liked a single album beginning to end by them. On that note, "Here comes the pain!" ~sic

Speaking of crazy Chicago shows and violent mosh pits. Ministry / Sepultura / Helmet - UIC Pavilion 1992. I couldn't hear for a week. I have also seen many shows at the Aragon - mostly recently, Lamb of God and Killswitch Engage.
As for Slipknot, it's always been select songs. I don't think I've ever liked a single album beginning to end by them. On that note, "Here comes the pain!" ~sic

SIC!!!!!! sic song right there:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner