over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Smartphone

notsobig32

Banned
Ok,

So i have now had my htc Touch pro for about a month and a half and i have to say that by far this is the best Windows phone to date.

here is the link:

**broken link removed**

The phone does everything i want it to and the integration with MS Office and Outlook is pretty amazing. All in all, if you are with sprint and your contract is up, i would definitely reccommend going with an htc touch pro.

The only drawback is that it is fairly large and dorky looking BUT you don't see very many of them out on the street right now.

Anyone else use a windows SmartPhone? What kind do you have?

I just bought a Treo800. Ive never been sold on treo til one was given to me. I really learned to like it.

I looked at the TouchPro given I used to have an HTC 6770(?)
For me it(Touch) seemed too flimsy, although I felt the same way about my old HTC. I could be wrong.

I really like the 800 I bought and have no regrets. The only thing I would have liked, but couldn't wait, was the new Palm "Pre". I think that will have a lot of phones by the balls.
New palm operating sytem to.....if your a gadget freak like me, you'll have to take a look at that phone.

I just bought a Treo800. Ive never been sold on treo til one was given to me. I really learned to like it.

I looked at the TouchPro given I used to have an HTC 6770(?)
For me it(Touch) seemed too flimsy, although I felt the same way about my old HTC. I could be wrong.

I really like the 800 I bought and have no regrets. The only thing I would have liked, but couldn't wait, was the new Palm "Pre". I think that will have a lot of phones by the balls.
New palm operating sytem to.....if your a gadget freak like me, you'll have to take a look at that phone.

First, i had given up on my fellow dorks here:D

yeah i had the old htc and i didn't much care for it. They took a lot of what worked on that phone and then incorporated it into the new touch pro(the touch doesn't have a keyboard). Personally i can't get into the whole touch-screen keyboard thing so i need the keyboard as i am always answering emails etc.

I will have to check the 'pre' out. I have also been eyeing up the android or whatever that google phone for tmobile is called=-) I am with you on being a gadget freak.......my guilty pleasure is buying techno gadgets

i have always had the treo, loved the ease of setting up with exchange, i let people here test it out, they claimed it would be great. We bought all the people treo's, they all hate them now.

I really like the new blackberry storm. I have always been sort of anti-blackberry because of all the hoops and additional software required to sync with exchange server, but this phone really is sweet. Ill probably be with the treo until they stop making them though.

Sorry Notsobig, when I say Touch, I mean Pro.

My HTC took a good beating but the operating sytem was flawed and constantly would lock up. Pain in the ass....

Like I said, I do like the, "pro", but it seemed flimsy for the way I treat my phones. I don't like, "full" touchscreen either. I guess the 800 was a good cross between all of the phones I looked at. It just felt, "meatier" to me then others.

I actually use my phone to get online. I am using it as we speak as a modem for my laptop. I use a program called PDANet. Great little program. It puts my laptop onto the data signal so I can surf with it.
Download speeds are similar to DSL, imo.

Sorry Notsobig, when I say Touch, I mean Pro.

My HTC took a good beating but the operating sytem was flawed and constantly would lock up. Pain in the ass....

Like I said, I do like the, "pro", but it seemed flimsy for the way I treat my phones. I don't like, "full" touchscreen either. I guess the 800 was a good cross between all of the phones I looked at. It just felt, "meatier" to me then others.

I actually use my phone to get online. I am using it as we speak as a modem for my laptop. I use a program called PDANet. Great little program. It puts my laptop onto the data signal so I can surf with it.
Download speeds are similar to DSL, imo.

amen bro, pdanet has to be the best $34.95 ever. i used it exclusively while travelling for work for a few years but recently bought an air card so i have retired my phone as a modem=-)

if you need any programs or apps for that tp pm me ill take care of you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88