Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Oh yes, my favourite pussy is back and it's a sponsor of ProMuscle!

For years I have been using the cat's paper products exclusively as my orals. They absolutely rock.

www.redicat.com

Sweet deal! Redicats one of the finest around!

Bump!

One of the originals.. Im glad to see the Cat is back around :)

The cat in the hat is now out in the open again. Been using him for years as well one feline that wont leave you wondering. Always takes care of you awesome people here. MM

I'm going to have to disagree with some here, including BIGKIWI. Redicat is NOT one of the best......

He is THE best!!! How the hell does a guy stay in the game, without any hiccups to customers, for longer than I have been on these boards? By being solid gold!! (And by being Direct and up front about his products, his Anabol(ics) and the way he does things :p) Thanks for supporting ProMuscle too mate. IronMike :D

Last edited:
I'll Second That!

IronMike said:
He is THE best!!! How the hell does a guy stay in the game, without any hiccups to customers, for longer than I have been on these boards? By being solid gold!! (And by being Direct and up front about his products, his Anabol(ics) and the way he does things :p) Thanks for supporting ProMuscle too mate. IronMike :D
Hey - who made the cool banner? :p ;)

bump

i just checked the site,its impresive,thats is th first time i seeing thing like this,but i can see a lot of guys tryed that and very happy about it,wow i will try it myself :D

REDI-CAT

New sponser-but an old-timer!

I would like to bump my favorite feline as well. I have been using his products for years and he is one of the coolest cats you could ever meet. I actually used his paperprimo and wrote back to him letting him know how happy I was with his product and he has it as one of his testimonials

Can everyone see the black panther in RediCat's banner? We might have some technical glitches.

Big A said:
Can everyone see the black panther in RediCat's banner? We might have some technical glitches.

I can see it but just barely. Looks a little too dark to me.

A50# said:
I can see it but just barely. Looks a little too dark to me.

It's supposed to be that dark.
Everyone seems to be able to see it apart from one person, that is why I am trying to confirm.

I see it, pretty cool too.

Good man. Hopefully he will display his wit here on the board. I used to love reading his posts.

yea its there

I can see it, no problems here.

MEOW....

Well, well....

The cat finally shows his tail here.
Great feline my friends. lol.

Many Thanks ......

... Big A for rolling out the carpet my friend :^> Warms me heart and brings a tear to me eye ;^p

And many thanks for the warm welcome (or warm welcome back I should perhaps say) A50, rAJJIN, Massmonster32, BIGKIWI, IronMike, Xcel, Jerrywear, MikeS, Fishtown, Tbonus, DOGMA and Mike Man :^>

Yep, been around a while, some might even say I'm a well-worn pussy - no smutty innuendos there of course ;^p - but hopefully all will agree I'm far from completely worn out ;^>

I'd also like to give a special word of thanks to our friend Xcel, as it's his time and efforts we have to thank for our beautiful shinny new banner ......... even though I still can't see my flashing pussy on my computer screen and am kind of wondering whether this is actually a real early April Fool's joke on me that you'll all be kind enough to let me in on once we get there - LMAO ;^p

Seriously, I have faith in all you guys that you're indeed telling me the truth, therefore, love and bountiful feline licks out to you Xcel :^>

A50: Thanks again for the email buddy :^>

rAJJIN: Now we're going back a while ;^>

Massmonster32: Damn! That tub o' Anabol lasted you some time, c'mon, get your wallet out, methinks it's high time you placed another order!!! - LOL ;^> Seriously, great to see you still around :^>

BIGKIWI: Drop me an email ya' big hunk of fun - we got a lot of catching up to do :^> Kind of surprised, yet pleasantly surprised to see you here, lemme' know what's going on buddy.

IronMike: For once and for all, doesn’t matter how much you suck up to me I'm not gonna' drop my draws for you; you're gonna' hafta' be satisfied with whichever lucky dusky maiden I hook you up with when you finally get your butt on over to see me ...... LMAO ;^p

Jerrywear: Anytime you're ready I'll be only too happy to accommodate your request :^>

MikeS: Wow! Another real blast from the past, hope you been well and great to see you again :^>

Fishtownflexin: No matter where I prowl I'm sure to find Fishtown already there to greet me - LOL ;^> Great seeing you over here too my friend :^>

Tbonus: Hey buddy, is www.ugbodybuilding.com the same as the old www.ugsupplements.com board? Haven't visited over there since 2000 or 2001, not even sure if it's still there.

Yeah, I used to love posting some of those threads back in the day, but being on somewhere in the region of 35-40+ boards (to a lesser or greater degree) while running the business all at the same time eventually took it's toll on me, which is one of the reasons why I decided to stick to the business and come off the boards.

Having missed a lot of my old friends though I decided at the end of last year to select a few of my favourite boards and try to not spread myself too thin, having said that I've already had a number of invites to other boards and I've always found it hard to turn people down ;^.

In this vein, as you'll all hopefully understand, time constraints won't afford me the luxury of posting here all the time, but rest assured there won't be periods of years before you see me again ;^>

DOGMA and Mike Man: Thanks for the bumps guys :^>

OK, hope I haven't missed anyone for now, but I'll be checking back on this thread soon enough, so behave yourselves ;^>

Wishing each and everyone of you all the very, very best, from your ever-lovin' feline friend :^> RC

P.S. Ahhh, it's great being back among friends :^>

Good to see this old and trusted bro over here with the big boys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131