over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New squat machine

comedycentral

Registered
1679242433815.jpeg 1679242433815.jpeg ive picked up a cheap leverage machine to try to see if I can squat without low back issues. It was too cheap not to. Anyone use one. not exactly the model in the picture but very close to it. Looks like I can band it as well. I am hoping to be able to window maker type sets safely.

Yessir… I picked up the Titan awhile back… Works great and doesn’t bother my lower back. Yes it can be banded as well, at least the Titan one can be. Great machine for quad and calf workouts! Well worth it!

Cage

bro are you on facebook? I made a 25 minute video of all the nuanced shit you can do with this machine during covid. I don't know if I can post it here but I can send the link?

bro are you on facebook? I made a 25 minute video of all the nuanced shit you can do with this machine during covid. I don't know if I can post it here but I can send the link?
Sadly don’t do Facebook. But if the link is acceptable in rules then please do. I have heard a lot of people say easier on knees and low back. Smaller footprint than a pendulum too

Yessir… I picked up the Titan awhile back… Works great and doesn’t bother my lower back. Yes it can be banded as well, at least the Titan one can be. Great machine for quad and calf workouts! Well worth it!

Cage
This one I’m getting it looks like there will be plenty of places to band around the frame base.

see if you can see that video bro, and I am sorry if I am violating any rule by posting videos

View attachment 172742View attachment 172742ive picked up a cheap leverage machine to try to see if I can squat without low back issues. It was too cheap not to. Anyone use one. not exactly the model in the picture but very close to it. Looks like I can band it as well. I am hoping to be able to window maker type sets safely.
I use a pendulum squat which is similar I feel it in my knees and low back but it’s not so much down pressure as it is a flex and stretch

I use a pendulum squat which is similar I feel it in my knees and low back but it’s not so much down pressure as it is a flex and stretch
Oh that’s a bit shit then. I was hoping this would alleviate it.

I have one, the guy I bought it off of, welded steel plate to expand the foot-plate, really works out well going wider, etc...

I use a leverage squat as well, pretty much eliminates all my lower back pain that i would get doing barbell squats. You will be happy making the switch!

Oh that’s a bit shit then. I was hoping this would alleviate it.
Well you own it already yes? But if not go somewhere and try one there aren’t diff versions but the adjustable foot base on most should help and the weight it doesn’t really press down on your spine like a squat. Google pendulum squat images you’ll see several types but all essentially the same angles, dude on here says it isn’t, search for yourself, but if you can find a way to squat it seems like you’ll be happier so why not try. I’ve always loved doing reverse hacks I’m guessing you’ve tried that set up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear